Israeli assassination policy

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Ex-soldier jailed for leaking Israeli assassination policy

Israel has sentenced a former soldier to four and a half years in prison for leaking classified documents to a journalist who used them to expose an alleged army policy to assassinate wanted Palestinian militants in violation of court rulings.

Anat Kam, 24, was convicted in February for copying 2,085 military documents on to a disc as she completed her mandatory army service and passing some of them to Uri Blau, an investigative reporter with the left-leaning Haaretz newspaper.

She escaped the much more serious charges of harming state security after reaching a plea bargain.

Her case provoked a domestic uproar – in part because she was held for four months under secret house arrest with the Israeli media banned from reporting on it, but also because it was viewed as an assault on the freedom of the press.

As a clerk in the Israeli Defence Forces' central command, Ms Kam stumbled across documents that appeared to point to the premeditated killing of Palestinian militants in the West Bank, despite a Supreme Court ruling that severely restricted such operations, determining that the army should arrest suspects if possible.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ing-israeli-assassination-policy-6255048.html

[]Israel has sentenced a former soldier to four and a half years in prison for leaking classified documents to a journalist who used them to expose an alleged army policy to assassinate wanted Palestinian militants in violation of court rulings. Anat Kam, 24, was convicted in February for copying 2,085 military documents on to a disc as she completed her mandatory army service and passing some of them to Uri Blau, an investigative reporter with the left-leaning Haaretz newspaper.
Only 4.5 years? That's ridiculous. Should've been 14.5 in some gulag, at least. But she's lucky to be an israeli dumb leftist. Had she been chinese, russian, american, british, etc, ...

Do the Israelis support assassinating Israeli citizens that have never been charged with, tried or convicted of a crime? How about their kids?

Damn rights there is one. Ever since '73 Israel has a pre-emptive policy and considering there are so many who want Israel ended.

Such as you Jos.

I'm fine with taking the ones out who powerfully and actively work towards the end of Israel.

That's not you Jos. You're not doing anything more than saying what you think.

It's about intent and action together, as intent and action bring reaction.

• Banned
Not only does the IDF ignore International Law on Assassinations, it also ignores The israeli Supreme Court ruling that severely restricted such operations, determining that the army should arrest suspects if possible.
Do unto other as you wish done to you

If israeli war criminals refuse to face trial by the ICC, should they be "taken out"?

• Banned
Do the Israelis support assassinating Israeli citizens that have never been charged with, tried or convicted of a crime? How about their kids?
That would be America
U.S. Drone Strike Kills 16 Year-Old American Citizen
A wave of CIA drone strikes targeting al-Qaeda figures in Yemen is stoking widespread anger there that U.S. policy is cruel and misguided, prioritizing counterterrorism over a genuine solution to the country’s raging political crisis.

Politics has never been a concern to Sam al-Homiganyi and his fellow teenagers. This month, though, they were shocked by the sudden death of a friend and are struggling to understand why.

Fighting back tears, his gaze fixed downward, al-Homiganyi, a lean-looking 15-year-old from the outskirts of Sana’a, told TIME, “He was my best friend, we played football together everyday.” Another of his friends spoke up, gesturing to the gloomy group of jeans-clad boys around him: “He was the same as us. He liked swimming, playing computer games, watching movies … you know, normal stuff.”

The dead friend was Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, a 16-year-old born in Denver, the third American killed in as many weeks by suspected CIA drone strikes in Yemen. His father, the radical cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, also an American citizen, was killed earlier this month, along with alleged al-Qaeda propagandist Samir Khan, who was from New York. When Abdulrahman’s death was first reported in the Western press, his age was given as 21 by local Yemeni officials. Afterward, however, the Awlaki family put out a copy of Abdulrahman’s birth certificate.

Not only does the IDF ignore International Law on Assassinations, it also ignores The israeli Supreme Court ruling that severely restricted such operations, determining that the army should arrest suspects if possible.

If israeli war criminals refuse to face trial by the ICC, should they be "taken out"?

War criminals is in your mind.

You who want the end of Israel call foul when Israel defends itself after preemptive Arab wars.

Sorry, not happening Jos.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
  • Banned

You who want the end of Israel call foul when Israel defends itself after preemptive Arab wars.

I do not call for the end of Israel, I point out that if it continues on it's present coarse It will bring about it's own demise and will "vanish from the page of history"

I do not call for the end of Israel, I point out that if it continues on it's present coarse It will bring about it's own demise and will "vanish from the page of history"

That I will leave up to G-d. G-d is the creator of Nations and reserves that right to himself alone. Israel is re-created once again, and strong. If the L-rd wishes it destroyed it will be and if the L-rd does not wish it destroyed it will not be.

Your crystal ball does not have all the facts in the mundane world and NONE of the facts in H-s world imo.

I await the L-rd's coming. Not man's coming to destroy Israel. Our book tells us this comes.

It still comes.

We will see when the L-rd comes back. G-d does not come back as a Santa Claus in our book. :)

The judgement is to be a personal one. The path humanity is on is one that follows regardless of our little twists and turns imo.

Now in the mundane world, there are many who call for the end of Israel. You know this. They do not call for it to happen as a vanish.

They work towards making this "vanish from the pages of history" which is a call to Genocide not only the Jews, but their culture and Israel.

Those ones who work towards such a thing I wish a speedy journey to meet their maker and then they will see what room they have.

5772 years and counting. :)

Thank you for removing that post Jos. On your own, with no one asking, you chose the bright path.

Good on you. :)

That would be America
A wave of CIA drone strikes targeting al-Qaeda figures in Yemen is stoking widespread anger there that U.S. policy is cruel and misguided, prioritizing counterterrorism over a genuine solution to the country’s raging political crisis.

Politics has never been a concern to Sam al-Homiganyi and his fellow teenagers. This month, though, they were shocked by the sudden death of a friend and are struggling to understand why.

Fighting back tears, his gaze fixed downward, al-Homiganyi, a lean-looking 15-year-old from the outskirts of Sana’a, told TIME, “He was my best friend, we played football together everyday.” Another of his friends spoke up, gesturing to the gloomy group of jeans-clad boys around him: “He was the same as us. He liked swimming, playing computer games, watching movies … you know, normal stuff.”

The dead friend was Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, a 16-year-old born in Denver, the third American killed in as many weeks by suspected CIA drone strikes in Yemen. His father, the radical cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, also an American citizen, was killed earlier this month, along with alleged al-Qaeda propagandist Samir Khan, who was from New York. When Abdulrahman’s death was first reported in the Western press, his age was given as 21 by local Yemeni officials. Afterward, however, the Awlaki family put out a copy of Abdulrahman’s birth certificate.

What does that really mean though? even Jeffrey Dahmers parents would say he was a good boy.

That would be America

hey; His Dad was a terrorist! you live with terrorists you die with terrorists. So whats your point? America has the balls to kill terrorists even if they are American citizens? Good imagine if Palestinians could say that.

Not only does the IDF ignore International Law on Assassinations, it also ignores The israeli Supreme Court ruling that severely restricted such operations, ..... If israeli war criminals refuse to face trial by the ICC, should they be "taken out"?

Israel acts in accordance with hers laws and international laws. A sovereign state has the right and duty to protect the lives of her citizens. Israel drones attack terrorists units that prepare or waging rockets' launching missions onto Israel. If you do expect the Israelis to be dumb and not to react or pre-emptive trike in order to halt their terror action, you can wait as far as you can. I guess that if your neighbor were throwing on you stones and garbage by daily and the police wouldn't intervene, you sure would have taken initiative and show your neighbor some stars in his toilet from zero distance.

As long as Arabs shoot on Israelis, Israel has all permission to attack, hunt and kill as many as Arab terrorists needed. They don't need your permission and of course not ICC permission. That's the basic law - the right to defend yourself!

Did you read this part?
despite a Supreme Court ruling that severely restricted such operations, determining that the army should arrest suspects if possible.

How so? For as far as we know the israeli Supreme court ruled on Dec. 14, 2006, that customary international law permits the army to resort to targeted offing of palistanian terrorist maniacs in the so-called WB and Gaza, provided the circumstances meet legal conditions. Judge Barak ruled so, although he's a dumb leftie anyway, like all supreme court stuffing.
When did palistanians follow that postulate? I wonder.

How so? For as far as we know the israeli Supreme court ruled on Dec. 14, 2006, that customary international law permits the army to resort to targeted offing of palistanian terrorist maniacs in the so-called WB and Gaza, provided the circumstances meet legal conditions. Judge Barak ruled so, although he's a dumb leftie anyway, like all supreme court stuffing.

That is Commandment supposedly given by G-D to Moses was it not? One should base ones actions on the Law, not on how others treat you.

That is Commandment supposedly given by G-D to Moses was it not? One should base ones actions on the Law, not on how others treat you.
Ah! Why do we have to maintain, albeit indirectly, that jews are better? Seriesly, folks, noone's preaching to palistanians. Does it mean that the "preachers" secretly know that preaching to palistanians is a waste of an occupation?

How so? For as far as we know the israeli Supreme court ruled on Dec. 14, 2006, that customary international law permits the army to resort to targeted offing of palistanian terrorist maniacs in the so-called WB and Gaza, provided the circumstances meet legal conditions. Judge Barak ruled so, although he's a dumb leftie anyway, like all supreme court stuffing.When did palistanians follow that postulate? I wonder.
Ah! Why do we have to maintain, albeit indirectly, that jews are better? Seriesly, folks, noone's preaching to Palestinians. Does it mean that the "preachers" secretly know that preaching to Palestinians is a waste of an occupation?
Jews are NOT better, as they know the Law and choose to go against it

Ah! Why do we have to maintain, albeit indirectly, that jews are better? Seriesly, folks, noone's preaching to Palestinians. Does it mean that the "preachers" secretly know that preaching to Palestinians is a waste of an occupation?
Jews are NOT better, as they know the Law and choose to go against it

He's not saying Jews are better Jos. He's asking offhandedly why do people think Jews are are better so much that they continually obsess over them and attribute that to them as a people?

I tend to agree but don't ask you why you obsess over Jews. For me it is enough to simply accept that you do. I don't think I'm better and I do not think I go against the law Jos.

But you obsess because you put all Jews into a nice little package.

Sad that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back