Israeli army used flechettes against Gaza civilians

:lol:

are you telling me that you get your education from a fucking cable television channel? REALLY?

:rofl:

gosh, fuckwit, are they going to suggest that allah is a demon too??!? After all, a History Channel show really does make the OT less of a fucking violent bloodbath!

:thup:

Hey........not my fault you wish to remain in your own ignorance Shit Gun.

I gave you a chance to expand your horizons, but, you appear to be happy in your own little world.

Sad, actually.........

Hey........not my fault you wish to remain in your own ignorance Shit Gun.

I gave you a chance to expand your horizons, but, you appear to be happy in your own little world.

Sad, actually.........

uh, no.. you've never ACTUALLY posted a link to ANY evidence that suggests Allah is a demon. This is why it's so funny each time I stand over your bleeding, broke ass spitting on the carcass of your argument.

:eusa_angel:

Good luck asshole.........allah (may his name forever be a curse....ptooie) ain't HaSehem, nor Elokim, nor Adonai..........
'
It's a false god.

it might not be unlawful, but WP is a battlefield weapon and should not be used in built up areas, gaza is one of the most densely populated areas in the world, so maybe legal to use it but definately immoral to use it where they did.

it might not be unlawful, but WP is a battlefield weapon and should not be used in built up areas, gaza is one of the most densely populated areas in the world, so maybe legal to use it but definately immoral to use it where they did.
every reputable organization that has investigated Isreal's use of WP in Gaza has said their use was legal
if they had intentionally used it to target civilians, i doubt they would have ruled that way

HA!

yea right.. and risk people like you screaming jooo hating antisemite?

Clearly, you are not aware of the findings of human rights groups that are not saturated in zionism.

Absolutely true-----it is utterly IMMORAL for any people to fight using civilians as combatants and the cribs of their infants as bomb launching pads. If only the Gazans had the DECENCY ----like all civilized people for THOUSANDS OF YEARS----of making it clear WHO ARE THE COMBATANTS----thru clearly visible in signia and if only they had the DECENCY to do their fighting AWAY FROM THE CRIBS OF THE BABIES. The Rules of engagement were not invented yesterday---they DEVELOPED OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS. ------all civilized people have set off places of battle away from babies for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. ------dogs and rats and hyenas do not-------but Bears do-----and even lions do so.

every reputable organization that has investigated Isreal's use of WP in Gaza has said their use was legal
if they had intentionally used it to target civilians, i doubt they would have ruled that way

i don't dispute the legality of WP, what i do question is the use of it in a densely populated area, it is a battlefield weapon used for illumination. the israeli forces say that is what it was used for, yet it has to come down somewhere imo its a get out clause for the israeli forces, we are using it but we are not targeting civilians, the fact civilians are in the area is unfortunate.

but going back to the subject of the thread, the use of flechettes. the idf have been using these for quite some time even before the latest offensive. as i haven't made enough posts yet i can't post links. but a couple of years back israel did a targeted assassination of two palestinian gunmen travelling in a car. the shell took out the car, what israel did then was fire another shell which was a flechette weapon, this missile killed a number of civilians and wounded more than 40. this weapon had a radius of 300 meters in length and 100 meters in width, so spread to surrounding streets. israel at first denied using this missile, saying the second one was the same as the first one fired, which if memory serves was a firefox missile, and it was only when a member of the knesset who had seen the reports said he would go public did the idf come clean. now tell me what was the justification of using this weapon in a populated area after the initial missile had done its job if not to take out non combattants, including women and children.

i don't dispute the legality of WP, what i do question is the use of it in a densely populated area, it is a battlefield weapon used for illumination. the israeli forces say that is what it was used for, yet it has to come down somewhere imo its a get out clause for the israeli forces, we are using it but we are not targeting civilians, the fact civilians are in the area is unfortunate.

but going back to the subject of the thread, the use of flechettes. the idf have been using these for quite some time even before the latest offensive. as i haven't made enough posts yet i can't post links. but a couple of years back israel did a targeted assassination of two palestinian gunmen travelling in a car. the shell took out the car, what israel did then was fire another shell which was a flechette weapon, this missile killed a number of civilians and wounded more than 40. this weapon had a radius of 300 meters in length and 100 meters in width, so spread to surrounding streets. israel at first denied using this missile, saying the second one was the same as the first one fired, which if memory serves was a firefox missile, and it was only when a member of the knesset who had seen the reports said he would go public did the idf come clean. now tell me what was the justification of using this weapon in a populated area after the initial missile had done its job if not to take out non combattants, including women and children.
i think you mean a "hellfire" missile

you are correct, my mistake. the member of the knesset who threatened to out the idf was yossi sarid. so do you think there was any justification for the use of a shell containing flechettes after the car had been taken out the assasination sucessful, especially when people would have been in a state of panic or rushing to aid anyone who had been wounded. imo in this case it was a deliberate targeting of civilians.

you are correct, my mistake. the member of the knesset who threatened to out the idf was yossi sarid. so do you think there was any justification for the use of a shell containing flechettes after the car had been taken out the assasination sucessful, especially when people would have been in a state of panic or rushing to aid anyone who had been wounded. imo in this case it was a deliberate targeting of civilians.
in THAT instance, no
but the OP shows either a single or a later photo with 3 flechettes and its quite clear that seeing so few at a time is not likely in a warhead that contains 5000 of them with that size of a dispersal range

I agree with Crazy----the approach in Gaza was immoral-----the IDF should have used nail bombs which are highly virtuous. ------and ALSO are fully justified according to the laws of thermo dynamics -----which states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction There was no reason to make an INCURSION into Gaza. ------the area could have been saturated with those noble and justified nail bombs. Such an alternative would also be very inexpensive-------ie less of a financial burden for Israel------ Crazy is VERY WISE.

Absolutely true-----it is utterly IMMORAL for any people to fight using civilians as combatants and the cribs of their infants as bomb launching pads. If only the Gazans had the DECENCY ----like all civilized people for THOUSANDS OF YEARS----of making it clear WHO ARE THE COMBATANTS----thru clearly visible in signia and if only they had the DECENCY to do their fighting AWAY FROM THE CRIBS OF THE BABIES. The Rules of engagement were not invented yesterday---they DEVELOPED OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS. ------all civilized people have set off places of battle away from babies for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. ------dogs and rats and hyenas do not-------but Bears do-----and even lions do so.

Yeah......right idiot.......like the fucking idiot palestinians are any better........firing homemade rockets (without targeting I might add), from apartments and schools.

Sure.......palestinians are SOOOOOO much more "civilized" when it comes to battle.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qryGLZbfDTw]YouTube - Why Palestinians Throw Rocks[/ame]

simple----the missiles did not do the job. ----------face facts-----it is not the "civilians" (whoever they are) in Gaza that concern you------you still long to dance on the bodies of dead Israeli children. Now tell me----what was the JUSTIFICATION for the CONTINUED random bombing of CIVILIANS by your Gazan heroes with nail bombs thruout the conflict? are you still sobbing over the fact that they killed so few? Since you have NOTHING against those Nail bombs ----I agree that Israel should use them too.

Yeah......right idiot.......like the fucking idiot palestinians are any better........firing homemade rockets (without targeting I might add), from apartments and schools.

Sure.......palestinians are SOOOOOO much more "civilized" when it comes to battle.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qryGLZbfDTw]YouTube - Why Palestinians Throw Rocks[/ame]
He agrees with you, fuckwit. Thank God most of the opposing side in this debate is so damned stupid.

The only stupid people in this debate are Hamas and those that support them.

I'd like to see the earth open up and swallow Palestine. That way, no more problems.

The only stupid people in this debate are Hamas and those that support them.

I'd like to see the earth open up and swallow Palestine. That way, no more problems.

...says the dumb motherfucker who thinks Allah is a demon.

Irony keeps dicking you in the ass until you post, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back