Israeli army levels Araqib village for eighth time

Oh like the colonist pigs in Britain never lied.

The same colonialists who helped create nearly 30 Arab countries out of the Ottoman Empire.

You were busy playing with your dick. :lol:

Yah, those colonialists, jackass.

The world is still suffering their policies.

Deflection. The British recorded a huge influx of Arabs, in response to Jewish prosperity. The sand rats wanted to sponge off of successful Jews.

Thus, you are proven clueless, once, again.

Oh like the colonist pigs in Britain never lied.

The same colonialists who helped create nearly 30 Arab countries out of the Ottoman Empire.

The world is suffering the policies of IslamoNazis from 1400 years ago to the present, clueless one

Ayatollah Khomeini...
Those who study jihad will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world. All the countries conquered by Islam or to be conquered in the future will be marked for everlasting salvation. For they shall live under Allah's law (Sharia). … Islam says: 'Kill [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter their armies.' Islam says: 'Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to paradise, which can be opened only for holy warriors (jihadists)!' There are hundreds of other Koranic psalms and hadiths (sayings of the prophet) urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim. …Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Islam-Revolution-Writings-Declarations-Khomeini/dp/0933782039/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1293481760&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Islam and Revolution 1: Writings and Declarations of Imam Khomeini (9780933782037): Imam Khomeini, Hamid Algar: Books[/ame]

(a) Palestine has a permanent population of people who have lived there for hundreds even thousands of years.
"Far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied until their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."
Churchill knew his settling-squatting arabs from the hood, of course.
The Arab population in Palestine decreased from about 93% to about 65% between the turn of the century to 1947.
And who made that up, I wonder?
But let us not let the facts get in the way of the propaganda.[/size][/i]
Nothing like propagandists, calling others propagandists, of course. Typical madrasa.

Deflection. The British recorded a huge influx of Arabs, in response to Jewish prosperity. The sand rats wanted to sponge off of successful Jews.

The Arab population in Palestine decreased from about 93% to about 65% between the turn of the century to 1947.

Fact. Look it up.

The Arab population in Palestine []decreased[/] from about 93% to about 65% between the turn of the century to 1947.

Fact. Look it up.

The British, who controlled "Palestine" from 1918 thru 1948 and who had access to Ottoman records, say the Arab population increased

You lose, again, champ :lol:

Palestine Royal Commission, 1937...
The Arab population shows a remarkable increase since 1920, and it has had some share in the increased prosperity of Palestine. Many Arab landowners have benefited from the sale of land and the profitable investment of the purchase money. The fellaheen are better off on the whole than they were in 1920. This Arab progress has been partly due to the import of Jewish capital into Palestine and other factors associated with the growth of the National Home. In particular, the Arabs have benefited from social services which could not have been provided on the existing scale without the revenue obtained from the Jews.

The shortage of land is due less to purchase by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population. The Arab claims that the Jews have obtained too large a proportion of good land cannot be maintained. Much of the land now carrying orange groves was sand dunes or swamps and uncultivated when it was bought.

Winston Churchill, British Colonial Secretary, Palestine...
So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=churchill+jews]Amazon.com: churchill jews: Books[/ame]

NEGEV, (PIC)-- The Israeli army with the help of a fleet of bulldozers has been leveling the Araqib village between the cities of Raht and Bir Sabe' since early Thursday morning in the eighth demolition of the village, Palestinians in the occupied city of Negev said.

The Israelis cornered the villagers forcing them out of the homes they erected anew after they were knocked down about a month back. They were blocked from salvaging their personal possessions inside. Part of their necessities were transported by trucks while the homes and their contents were being demolished.

“This is the true face of the Israeli government and Israeli democracy,” said Dr. Awad Abu Furaih, spokesman for the Araqib defense committee.

getting back to the topic.

I read the entire article, I think they provide a fair and equitable account.
UN-Truth Al-Arakib: some background via Haaretz

we are talking about a total of 200K acres, give or take 5k. Give them 175K and call it a day for gods sakes. I think their claim has more merit than not, you can argue a few miles of boundary space but in the end, I think they are entitled to it.

NEGEV, (PIC)-- The Israeli army with the help of a fleet of bulldozers has been leveling the Araqib village between the cities of Raht and Bir Sabe' since early Thursday morning in the eighth demolition of the village, Palestinians in the occupied city of Negev said.

The Israelis cornered the villagers forcing them out of the homes they erected anew after they were knocked down about a month back. They were blocked from salvaging their personal possessions inside. Part of their necessities were transported by trucks while the homes and their contents were being demolished.

“This is the true face of the Israeli government and Israeli democracy,” said Dr. Awad Abu Furaih, spokesman for the Araqib defense committee.

getting back to the topic.

I read the entire article, I think they provide a fair and equitable account.
UN-Truth Al-Arakib: some background via Haaretz

we are talking about a total of 200K acres, give or take 5k. Give them 175K and call it a day for gods sakes. I think their claim has more merit than not, you can argue a few miles of boundary space but in the end, I think they are entitled to it.

Your link is to an anti-Israel bullshit website. Your viewpoint is immaterial.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back