Israeli airstrikes hit near Damascus airport – Syrian state TV

I am a little confused-----when you wrote--- "why do you buy their oil"------I assumed you referred to the USA-------it's the European Union? -----BE THAT AS IT MAY------economies and countries move on with their business. It is very difficult for the whole world to SWITCH TO NEW markets
on short notice
I never said 'you' but EU. Why is it so hard for you to figure out what I mean? Some kind of Baath detector that keeps you nervous?

Once again you take a quantum leap and miss completely, he was talking about his own country and not all of the E.U. We get our oil from offshore facilities and Kuwait .

Want to try again
Nut. You think you won something but the award for the most dumb idiot?

EU Ambassador to Iraq Admits We re Funding ISIS by Buying Their Oil

With the fall in oil prices it under cuts the black market price. ISIS is not making much.
There will always be some who buy black market, most decent people will not, especially while prices are so low.

Arab and north sea oil are making sure there is plenty of supply for the winter.
I am sure that many migrants in the EU prefer ISIS oil.

Then they would have to build a refinery, run it and ship in enough oil to make it worthwhile. So they buy their hydrocarbon derivatives from a local supplier that saves them a lot of money. You forget that muslims are greedy and the real misers.

I am a little confused-----when you wrote--- "why do you buy their oil"------I assumed you referred to the USA-------it's the European Union? -----BE THAT AS IT MAY------economies and countries move on with their business. It is very difficult for the whole world to SWITCH TO NEW markets
on short notice
I never said 'you' but EU. Why is it so hard for you to figure out what I mean? Some kind of Baath detector that keeps you nervous?

Once again you take a quantum leap and miss completely, he was talking about his own country and not all of the E.U. We get our oil from offshore facilities and Kuwait .

Want to try again

Stop thinking islam and start thinking kuufar and you will see who won that round............
Why do you bone head claim that I am a Muslim, Mongole?

on short notice

Want to try again

Stop thinking islam and start thinking kuufar and you will see who won that round............
Why do you bone head claim that I am a Muslim, Mongole?

Baathist are islamo Nazis -----not all islamo Nazis are
muslim-----but Baathist islamo Nazis are close

Forum List

Back