Israeli Airport Security Challenged

The thing about Israel is that the way it was is establish was quite horrible. A minority group was given sovereignty and named the group to lead the a newly formed government, which they couldn't wait for anyway and declared independence before the brits mandate expired. If the desire had been to create a state out of the region, with representation of all groups involved the establishmed mandate, the UN would have stepped up and force the emmigrating Jews to wait for them to reorganize the territory. Instead zionists essentially establish a country for a specific ethnic group. Now bear in mind, I'm all for people who are relatively recent in there occupation or targeting for getting their land back. But the last huge jewish diaspora occured over 1000 years before the establishment of israel. You don't get take backs after 1000 years. I have no problem with emmigration to the region for historical ethnic regions, but doing so for the sole purpose of re-establishing a state, at the expense of inhabitants who have live there already, I'm not fond of that idea. I mean hell, the name of the country is Israel. The region wasn't called that for hundreds of years. The only folks to keep that name were the former Judeans.

I wonder if zionists will find the irony found in Absolut vodka ads.

Forum List

Back