Israel?

Nice, is this being nice-?
IDF shooting children
idf shooting children - Google Search

Wrong, all they ask is a right to catch fish to feed their families
Israel destroying Palestinian fishing boats
Israel destroying Palestinian fishing boats - Google Search

God has already made it quite clear what is to be done with His chosen who have rejected His teachings. Something you will see in your lifetime

Do not leave out God, He has some skin in this game too.
:)-

Israel doesn't even use capital punishment. Last guy who went that route was that Nazi in '62.

In 1937, 1947, 2000, and 2008, the Jewish people agreed to something the Arabs rejected -- an Arab/Palestine state.

In 2005, Israel got out of Gaza; in return, they got thousands of projectiles fired at them!

You are ignoring the following
What's up, are you afraid to know the truth?
Wait, my guess is you know the truth and like it
Our guess is that you are a Jew hater and do believe anything and everything negative which is said about any Jews, and especially about Israel.

And we would be right based on all of your vomiting posts attacking Israel based on what the Jew haters say, and not on historical facts .

Our guess is that you are a Jew hater and do believe anything and everything negative which is said about any Jews, and especially about Israel.
I do not hate Jews. I do detest, loath, and find revolting those who murder children.

And we would be right based on all of your vomiting posts attacking Israel based on what the Jew haters say, and not on historical facts .
Just between me and you---
I have pasted “Sixties Fan” to the inside of my toilet bowl.
Now whenever I take a piss, I am pissing on you

Sweet peeeeeeeing

I do not hate Jews. I do detest, loath, and find revolting those who murder children.

Sweet peeeeeeeing

If you loath.....those who kill children, why....to this day.....have you not condemned the Palestinian adults who put children in danger all the time, and even use them as shields? Why is Hamas and the other groups always starting those wars firing rockets at Israeli civilians trying to kill children as well, if they get so lucky?

You are beyond easily duped. Here is why:

After a major attack or natural catastrophe, people scramble to share images and videos on social media. Many often say they are photos of their loved ones, claiming they've gone missing or are mourning their death after the tragedy. In total, at least 63 Palestinian children have been killed according to the Palestinian health ministry. In Israel, two children were killed since the crisis escalated, according to Unicef.

However, it is also a scheme too often used by either attention seekers wanting clicks with the use of popular hashtags, or by people trying to spread false information about an event.

Children used for emotional blackmail​

In the case of ongoing conflicts and wars like the Syrian civil war or the Kashmir conflict, as well as the Israel-Gaza crisis now, social media is often also flooded with such posts and tweets that turn out to be fake. Images of children, who are said to have been injured or killed during attacks, are often used to garner attention for one side.

Sometimes these images are from either a different time period or from a completely different place — and are used in a manipulative way to get more sympathy for a cause. In other instances, real photos are used within a false context to support a wrong theory. And there are even cases where authentic images and videos are shared claiming that they have been doctored, although it is not the case.

Wrong location and time​

This image shows a little girl called Malek who was allegedly killed by an Israeli strike in Gaza. It was used for numerous tweets in different languages. But in fact, with a simple reverse image search, DW could find out that it shows the now 5-year-old Sophie from Russia.

The picture had been posted by her mother on Instagram two years ago. And the latest posts in her account prove that the girl is still alive and having fun with her mom in Moscow Zoo.

A tweet falsely claimed to show a girl killed in Gaza
A tweet falsely claimed to show a girl killed in Gaza

Old images to support status quo​

A photo of a crying girl holding her books tight has been retweeted many times recently aiming to show "the amount of pain" with what is now happening in Gaza.

However, the origin of the photo is not quite clear. Palestinian photographer Fadi Abdullah Thabet claims to have shot it in northern Gaza back in 2014.

Since then, the picture has been used as the face of the conflict whenever the violence escalates. At the same time, it emerges on social media in connection with the terror attacks on schoolchildren in Kabul, Afghanistan, but also for illustrating stories from Idlib, Syria.

Another picture actively used in the last days to show "the life of Palestinian children” is this one showing a boy standing in between debris and rubble of destroyed buildings. In this case, the image does show a Palestinian child and the surrounding has not been manipulated, however, the image is from October 19, 2014, according to Getty Images.

According to the news agency the Palestinian boy is walking through the Shejaiya neighborhood of Gaza City destroyed during the 50-day conflict between Israel and Hamas.

Since then, this very picture has been wrongly used by some media outlets and on social media to illustrate the airstrikes in Syria.

Images from other conflicts​

The exact opposite has also been happening. When looking for social media content on the current crisis in Gaza and Israel, DW found that several images of children used to illustrate the current situation were actually from a few years ago as well as from Syria. They are often merged as photo-collages, and therefore less easy to identify as manipulations.

Among them is a picture of a boy holding his baby sister saved from under the rubble after an airstrike in Masaken Hanano in Aleppo on February 14, 2014.

Another one is showing an injured Syrian child waiting for treatment at a makeshift hospital after the airstrikes by government forces in the Damascus suburb of Douma. This picture was shot by the award-winning freelance photographer and paramedic Abd Doumany on October 29, 2015.

In the photo collage, there is also a picture of the Palestinian father crying over the body of his dead child. According to Getty Images, it was taken by Mohammed Abed at a hospital morgue in the northern Gaza Strip on May 10, 2021. The agency points out "nine people were killed amid air raids in the Gaza Strip, local authorities said, but it was not clear whether the fatalities were caused by Israeli strikes."

Used together with the photos from Syria, the photo of the hospital morgue in Gaza is overshadowed by the misleading instrumentalization of the victims involved in other conflicts.

Old and misleading videos presented out of context​

DW also analyzed a widely shared video that claims Palestinians — including children — are using makeup to fake injuries caused by Israeli attacks for a news report.

In this case, the video is real but it is being presented out of context and with a false claim. In the original 2-minute video from 2017 we learn that the Palestinian makeup artists were working on a project led by the French charity Doctors of the World.

The video has been shared with similar false claims since 2017. And has also been used in disinformation campaigns in the Syrian civil war.

True images presented as fakes​

Similar to the widely shared video of makeup artists, there are also real, unaltered images that are shared with the claim that they are "Pallywood productions." Pallywood is a derogatory term used in publications, on the internet, and on social media for images and videos that are said to have been staged by Palestinians in order to present Israel in a bad light.

In this tweet, the claim is made that the image is staged by the photographer. According to this user and others commenting on the tweet, they claim the bassinet is not covered in dust or damaged enough to have belonged to the original setting. This photograph can be traced back to photographer Samar Abu Elouf for the New York Times on May 16.

(full article online)

Sweet peeeeeeeing

Gaza killing their own people, including children.....not a problem.....right? They do that all the time, but what do you care. You blame Israel, because it is so much easier, and it is all you allow yourself to think.

Initial reports from Gaza claimed an Israeli strike in Jabaliya killed 7, including 4 kids; IDF publishes video, radar data showing it was rocket misfire​

Sweet peeeeeeeing

This is how much you care about children being killed anywhere in the world:

Palestinian youth have long been dying underground for jihad.

The resurfacing of a 2012 report that 160 children died working in the Gaza tunnels has caused a media frenzy. But Hamas’ use of child labor should come as no surprise. In fact, the true numbers of such fatalities are likely to be higher.

Myer Freimann brought the childhood casualties to national attention with his July 25 article in Tablet Magazine, “Hamas Killed 160 Children to Build Tunnels.” He cites a number from Nicolas Pelham’s “Gaza Tunnel Phenomenon: The Unintended Dynamics of Israel’s Siege,” which appeared in in Journal of Palestine Studies during the summer of 2012.

Pelham’s article describes the extensive tunnel network used to move contraband like drugs and weapons, but also commercial goods, into Gaza from the outside world. In 2008 the tunnel trade was the largest overall employer of youth, and that the money earned during the tunnel work provides support to about ten percent of Gaza’s total population. Pelham writes:

During a police patrol that the author was permitted to accompany in December 2011, nothing was done to impede the use of children in the tunnels, where, much as in Victorian coal mines, they are prized for their nimble bodies. At least 160 children have been killed in the tunnels, according to Hamas officials. Safety controls on imports appear similarly lax, although the [Tunnels Affairs Commission, the Hamas body that regulates the tunnels] insists that a sixteen-man contingent carries out sporadic spot checks.

While Pelham’s may be the first article to provide a number, there was already ample reason to infer that the Gaza tunnels have been endangering Palestinian children en masse. B’Tselem, a pro-Palestinian human rights group based out of Jerusalem, posted a video on their website in January 2009 entitled: “Gaza – an Inside Look: Tunnel Youth 2009.” The website describes the scene as follows:

Most of the workers in the tunnels are youths under age 18, who left school to help support their families. The video provides a short glimpse at the lives of a few of them, who spend their long during their long hours at work amusing themselves, smoking and listening to the popular song “Heroes of the Tunnels” on their cellphones.

The 2012 short documentary, “Gaza: Tunnels to Nowhere,” reinforces the idea that the tunnels are manned primarily by youths. One of the young workers interviewed for the film described his feelings about the tunnels as follows:

Down there, sometimes it’s fun, at other times it’s scary. In reality, one’s always scared down there. Before you go down there, you pray. When you’re down there, you always keep on reciting your last prayers. In case something happens to you, you wish God will be gentle with you. It’s a really dangerous job. We call it ‘graveyard of the living.’ But we can’t find any other jobs, so we work in this business. It’s better than no work.

That such hazardous work often results in death is no secret to Middle Eastern news sources. International Middle East Media Center, notes, “There have been dozens of Palestinians who were killed in numerous accidents in the tunnels, mainly after the tunnels collapse on them, while other were electrocuted by exposed wires.” Drownings and falls should be added to the list of hazards.

(full article online)

Sweet peeeeeeeing

Do you care about Islamists killing Egyptian children with their rockets? Of course not.

JULY 26, 2014

- Four children were killed and five other people were injured when a rocket landed near their homes in Rafah, an Egyptian town in Sinai near the border with Gaza, security officials said on Saturday.

Three security sources said the rocket was likely fired by Islamist militants operating in the Sinai peninsula, which borders Israel and the Palestinian Gaza Strip.

Sweet peeeeeeeing

Such love for their children. Keeping dangerous weapons stored unsafely in residential homes. Arabs love their children.

Sweet peeeeeeeing

And Gaza people do not agree with you:

On second day of the recent round of fighting in Gaza, as the sun set in the overcrowded Jabalia camp, the children played outside. They were not afraid of rocket fire, as they had long grown used to the ongoing military operations in Gaza. As the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) movement launched rockets from an area near the Imad Aqel mosque, one missile veered off course and struck civilians in the crowded camp. It killed seven people, including four children, and injured 21, according to the Ministry of Health.

The incident, most of whose victims were children, angered many Gazans. Though they initially blamed Israel for the massacre, the Israeli army reported that five rockets fired toward Israel had fallen inside Gaza. The PIJ fired 1,100 rockets toward Israel, 200 of which fell inside Gaza, killing 15 civilians altogether.

While PIJ officials refused to talk to Al-Monitor, Al-Monitor’s team went to talk to the residents of the Jabalia camp, where a PIJ rocket fell. It found the street where the rocket had hit children was a small and crowded alleyway.

A resident of a nearby street told Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity, “On Saturday, the second day of the military operation, at 9 p.m., we were startled by the sound of a huge explosion hitting the next street. My brothers and I rushed to see what happened. I saw people trying to extinguish a fire with water as they waited for the civil defense and ambulance cars to arrive. I saw a 12-meter-long missile that exploded horizontally. I thanked God that it did not explode vertically. Otherwise, a very big massacre would have ensued.”

He lamented, “Everyone knows that the missile that fell on Saturday was a local missile, but no one dares talk about it, especially to the media and the press, let alone name names. Here, there is no freedom of opinion and expression. There is no respect for others’ points of view, and whoever holds the PIJ responsible for the missiles that veered off course is deemed unpatriotic and a partner in Israeli crimes against us. Whoever they are, they would be arrested by the authorities and investigated. This is why no one would dare talk about this.”

On the third day, Sunday, missiles struck a cemetery and killed five children there, sparked debate over their origin. Israel reported that the missiles were its own.

The man went on, “We are well aware of our struggle with Israel, and we are all for the Palestinian resistance, but we must stand up to this crime and demand an investigation, as this is not the first time that the rockets have fallen on civilians. During the four previous wars, a lot of rockets fell on fields and rooftops, even on people, killing them or seriously injuring them. In 2008, I lost my best friend in one of the explosions caused by resistance rockets, and in 2014 one of them fell on my aunt’s house and left her child totally disabled. But what is new this time around is that the PIJ movement alone responded without Hamas, and our society is very partisan, so many rushed to blame the PIJ.”

A journalist from the Gaza Strip told Al-Monitor, “I covered all the wars in the Gaza Strip, took a lot of photos and videos, and in every war I saw a number of local rockets falling on civilians. In the massacre in the Jabalia camp, I saw with my own eyes a local missile strike. We only want the truth and a clear investigation into the matter. They want us not to talk about this matter, because if we talk, they describe us as collaborators with the occupation. We condemn the occupation and its crimes against our people, but what is happening is a grave crime against civilians and children.”

Read more: Gazans call for probe into Islamic Jihad missiles that killed civilians

You are ignoring the following
What's up, are you afraid to know the truth?
Wait, my guess is you know the truth and like it
Read up on the 1929 massacres committed by Muslims in several cities where 133 Jewish men, women and children were murdered and 399 were wounded!

The Jewish People abhor shedding innocent blood, which is why they notify building residents ahead of time before targeting enemy sites.

Were they like the Palestinian Arabs who indiscriminately fire rockets at innocent civilians, there would be untold thousands of casualties.

Forum List

Back