Israel Worship is White Nationalism for boomers too cowardly to demand their own ethnostate

gee----back in the day-----NAZIS considered jews to be "non-white" ----no matter what their skin hue. In my time---when I did the cream puff "sociology 101" courses INCLUDING SOCIOLOGY OF MINORITIES 101-----to fulfill by "liberal
arts course requirements-----sociologists PLACED all jews in "upper middle class"
position no matter what skin hue OR income. ------now jews is "white nationalists"----- GEEE jews is DA CHAMELEONS OF DA UNIVERSE

gee----back in the day-----NAZIS considered jews to be "non-white" ----no matter what their skin hue. In my time---when I did the cream puff "sociology 101" courses INCLUDING SOCIOLOGY OF MINORITIES 101-----to fulfill by "liberal
arts course requirements-----sociologists PLACED all jews in "upper middle class"
position no matter what skin hue OR income. ------now jews is "white nationalists"----- GEEE jews is DA CHAMELEONS OF DA UNIVERSE
You didn't read it obviously.

You didn't read it obviously.

in fact, I did

Forum List

Back