Israel Wins Again. God Bless Israel.

Thankfully, America is not the type to cluster bomb juarez, mexico for the sake of maybe killing some drug lords.

We'll pass, thanks. Maybe you should go ahead and buy a one way ticket to israel. I'm sure the IDF needs a few more pussies to press fire on the cluster bomb launcher from miles away from the conflict.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sSowNzROuQ]YouTube - Weird Al - Mr. Frump in the Iron Lung[/ame]

Obvioustroll.jpg

..um, says the guy who started this gay fucking thread. hey, be ironic some more!

Gawd, I love Israel. If only America were more like Israel. :cool:
May God Damn the counterfeit Jewish State in, but not of Israel.
"Right now, across the globe, born-again, fundamentalist, bible-believing, evangelical Christians are being led down a path to destruction through a Satanically calculated deception, the roots of which were cultivated in ages past set forth for the final conflict between good and evil on earth. They haven't a clue they are deceived, in fact, they have filled themselves with the cancer of religious pride so as to become perfectly deluded, thinking themselves the correctors of the foolish and those in error. While wrapped up in useless controversies over denominational dogma or mesmerized by modern Christian media with 'end-times' speculations such as 'The Rapture,' a far more sinister undertow of self-imposed blindness drags the Church closer and closer toward the 'great falling away', or 'final apostasy.'

Zionism - The Occult Guild Of Antichrist

..um, says the guy who started this gay fucking thread. hey, be ironic some more!

everything is gay with you.

I am starting to think everything is gay about you.

you remind me of those guys we all know the ones who are constantly seeing and talking about 'the gays' and get very nervous when anyone looks directly at them. it;s as if you harbor this deep dark secret.

thing is, it's only a secret in your mind. the rest of us don't care. we're just creeped out by your weirdness.

:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back