Israel Will Strike Iran after Election

The problem here is that between Israel and Iran is Iraq, so basically, any effective attack route that Israel can take will pretty much need approval from the US government. Whether it'd succeed then or not, it most likely would, but it would just absolutely radicalize the Middle East even more. And Iran still doesn't have nukes, and it would take even more for them to have delivery capacity (not to mention they'd need to test them, and it's hard for that to go undetected).

As for what Sunni Man said, he's kinda... right. In 1953 the US and Britain teamed up for one of the first CIA missions, which was to topple the nationalist democratic government of Prime Minister Mossadegh. The reason was that he was going to nationalize the British Iranian Oil Company (the company had refused to increase royalties). The mission was a great success, Mossadegh was sent into exile and the Shah was instated as an absolutist dictator, who ruled over a rentier police state boiling with discontent. You gotta wonder WHY there was an Islamic Revolution in the first place. They don't just happen overnight.

EDIT: Woops, took too long to post.

The problem here is that between Israel and Iran is Iraq, so basically, any effective attack route that Israel can take will pretty much need approval from the US government. Whether it'd succeed then or not, it most likely would, but it would just absolutely radicalize the Middle East even more. And Iran still doesn't have nukes, and it would take even more for them to have delivery capacity (not to mention they'd need to test them, and it's hard for that to go undetected).

Iran doesn't need to have a missile delivery system. They could sell a nuke to a terrorist or give it to a member of the Republican Guard and detonate it in the middle of Tel Aviv. The day that happens is the day I enlist in the IDF and make it my lifelong duty to rise the Israeli and American flag over the burnt body of ahmadinejad. Hopefully we can avoid the nuking of Tel Aviv and go right to the burnt body of ahmadinejad.

Iran doesn't need to have a missile delivery system. They could sell a nuke to a terrorist or give it to a member of the Republican Guard and detonate it in the middle of Tel Aviv. The day that happens is the day I enlist in the IDF and make it my lifelong duty to rise the Israeli and American flag over the burnt body of ahmadinejad. Hopefully we can avoid the nuking of Tel Aviv and go right to the burnt body of ahmadinejad.

Hats off to you, you are certainly a loyal Defender of the State.

And so, Iran gets obliterated? What good does that do for Ahmedinejad? Please keep in mind that Ahmedinejad is a joke. When discussing this issue, some like to forget the fact that Iran's is a pretty phony democracy (though I'm sure they'd like to bring it up at any other time). The President is primarily accountable to the Supreme Leader. So, if you're really curious and look it up, you'll see that the Ayatollah has recognized Israel's "right to exist" (whatever that means) by backing the the 2002 Arab Conference Peace Initiative that supported complete recognition of an independent Israeli and an independent Palestinian state (pre-1967 borders). Iran would see absolutely no benefit in setting off a nuclear bomb in Israel in either case because they would get obliterated, even if done by outside terrorists. An explosion in Tel Aviv would put Iran, by far, as suspect #1, and the US public [not to mention the Israeli public that remains] seething with anger, with the consequence being the total leveling of Tehran (although, it does go without saying, a nuclear strike in Tel Aviv or Tehran or anywhere would be absolutely intolerable). But the point is Iran's not going to do that. If Iran wants the bomb, it is certainly as leverage and to counterweight Israel, which has nuclear weapons, as everybody knows, but to whom all these anti-nuclear jargon is not applicable.

Hats off to you, you are certainly a loyal Defender of the State.

And so, Iran gets obliterated? What good does that do for Ahmedinejad? Please keep in mind that Ahmedinejad is a joke. When discussing this issue, some like to forget the fact that Iran's is a pretty phony democracy (though I'm sure they'd like to bring it up at any other time). The President is primarily accountable to the Supreme Leader. So, if you're really curious and look it up, you'll see that the Ayatollah has recognized Israel's "right to exist" (whatever that means) by backing the the 2002 Arab Conference Peace Initiative that supported complete recognition of an independent Israeli and an independent Palestinian state (pre-1967 borders). Iran would see absolutely no benefit in setting off a nuclear bomb in Israel in either case because they would get obliterated, even if done by outside terrorists. An explosion in Tel Aviv would put Iran, by far, as suspect #1, and the US public [not to mention the Israeli public that remains] seething with anger, with the consequence being the total leveling of Tehran (although, it does go without saying, a nuclear strike in Tel Aviv or Tehran or anywhere would be absolutely intolerable). But the point is Iran's not going to do that. If Iran wants the bomb, it is certainly as leverage and to counterweight Israel, which has nuclear weapons, as everybody knows, but to whom all these anti-nuclear jargon is not applicable.

Let me ask you, how is it beneficial for a suicide bomber to blow himself up? How does he benefit from that?

He doesn't. He just kills or injures as many Israelis as he can. He doesn't care about self preservation. Why, for one second, should we think the Iranian government does when it's developing this kind of bomb, and their figurehead leader had called Israel a rotting corpse?

Let me ask you, how is it beneficial for a suicide bomber to blow himself up? How does he benefit from that?

He doesn't. He just kills or injures as many Israelis as he can. He doesn't care about self preservation. Why, for one second, should we think the Iranian government does when it's developing this kind of bomb, and their figurehead leader had called Israel a rotting corpse?
There have NOT been any "Iranian" suicide bombers inside of Israel.

So your argument is based on lies and hysteria.

Your a lier Iranians have instigated many internal suiside bombings in Isreal thru Syria and other Isreali lining countries.....
So says the Bush neocons. Do you believe them?

Far as I lnow, there have been NO Iranians who have strapped on a bomb and blew themselves up inside of Israel.

Do you have evidence otherwise?

WhiteLion, the Quran basically says the same thing as the Bible.

That Jesus will come back and participate in the battle of Armageddon.

That the Anti Christ will be defeated.

That all the nations will turn against Israel.

That there will be an invasion by Gog and Magog

Are you supprised this is also in the Quran?

btw the Bible says all nations turn against Israel. It doesn't say, all nations except the U.S.
Its pronouned Qur'an, is a carbon copy of the Hebrew Torah(original) with the exception of forced Islamic hatred. And i didnt say except for America, I say i would hope America would never be as stupid as the aggressors that would come against Isreal. Here's a link, if you got sense enough to comprehend the difference in the Qur'an and the Christian Holy Bible...

True History of Islam, Mohammed and the Koran

So says the Bush neocons. Do you believe them?

Far as I lnow, there have been NO Iranians who have strapped on a bomb and blew themselves up inside of Israel.

Do you have evidence otherwise?
You believe what you like, and your lying propaganda "NEOCONS = OBAMACOMS" your incomprehendibly stupid hands down...

Its pronouned Qur'an, is a carbon copy of the Hebrew Torah(original) with the exception of forced Islamic hatred. And i didnt say except for America, I say i would hope America would never be as stupid as the aggressors that would come against Isreal. Here's a link, if you got sense enough to comprehend the difference in the Qur'an and the Christian Holy Bible...

True History of Islam, Mohammed and the Koran
I looked at the link WhiteLion.

It is full of the same typical Islamophobic non sense I see all of the time.

I was a Christian for many years and know the Bible inside and out. I also am well versed on the Quran.

Maybe you have read and know the Bible, but I doubt you have ever read the Quran.

I looked at the link WhiteLion.

It is full of the same typical Islamophobic non sense I see all of the time.

I was a Christian for many years and know the Bible inside and out. I also am well versed on the Quran.

Maybe you have read and know the Bible, but I doubt you have ever read the Quran.
You didnt read it, you glanced at it and formed your conclusions on preconceived notions.......

You didnt read it, you glanced at it and formed your conclusions on preconceived notions.......
I scrolled down and read about 1/4 of the article.

I saw nothing new or interesting. It was just the same anti Islamic non sense I have seen on many other Islamopobic sites.

I saw no need to continue reading these lies, allegations, and complete misinformation about Islam.

In fact, it is so sad that many people get their information from these silly sites, and then feel they have a solid grasp on the religion of Islam.

I scrolled down and read about 1/4 of the article.

I saw nothing new or interesting. It was just the same anti Islamic non sense I have seen on many other Islamopobic sites.

I saw no need to continue reading these lies, allegations, and complete misinformation about Islam.

In fact, it is so sad that many people get their information from these silly sites, and then feel they have a solid grasp on the religion of Islam.
What:wtf:?? lol ok whatever

What a short-sighted way to look at things. Suicide bombings is not a natural occurrence- there is an underlying cause to it. Suicide attacks are the weapon of the weak, a lot like guerrilla fighting or backing extremist parties.

The results of at least one study are consistent with despair being a cause of the attacks. A 2007 study in Afghanistan, one country with a growing number of suicide bombings, found 80% of the suicide attackers had some kind of physical or mental disability. A study of the remains of 110 suicide bombers for the first part of 2007 by Afghan pathologist Dr. Yusef Yadgari, found 80% were missing limbs, suffered from cancer, leprosy, or some other ailments.

[...]

Some economists suggest that this tactic goes beyond symbolism and is actually a response to commodified, controlled, or devalued lives, as the suicide attackers apparently consider family prestige and financial compensation from the community as compensation for their own lives. Whether such motivation is significant as compared to political or religious feeling remains unclear.

Suicide attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In either case, because ideological agents manage to indoctrinate some individuals (or alternatively, provide full benefits to their family in exchange for their "volunteership"), there is absolutely no reason to believe that the leadership would act the same way. It's a pretty interesting parallel- neither Bush nor Ahmedinejad give a crap about their soldiers. The soldiers are the poor, their self-preservation is not an issue, but you can be certain that self-preservation for themselves is priority #1. These interests are obviously wrong and it shouldn't be defended, but you have to wonder why anyone would blow themselves up. Just ask yourself: What would it take for you to blow yourself up? Maybe a foreign occupation of Israel?

As for Ahmedinejad's comments, I've already discussed his role, and you can choose to ignore it if you want.

New Topics

Forum List

Back