Israel Will Strike Iran after Election

Nope the man in office will matter. They know McCain will back them up. Obama they aren't sure about. Given how most of the Israelis that I know are, I bet Obama's name alone scares the shit out of them. lol

You do realize Obama has pandered to AIPAC on several occasions. He has the same position that anyone who might be allowed near the Oval Office has: Israel FIRST.

Obama's hard line at AIPAC - First Read - msnbc.com

In his speech to AIPAC, Barack Obama laid out a very hard line position that was music to the ears of the pro-Israel lobby -- attempting to counteract McCain's (and Clinton's) suggestions that he would be too willing to negotiate with Iran.

He told the group that he would do "everything" -- "and I mean everything" to stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, a threat of military action that matches anything President George W. Bush has ever said.

"We will also use all elements of American power to pressure Iran," Obama said. "I will do everything in my power to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon. That starts with aggressive, principled diplomacy without self-defeating preconditions, but with a clear-eyed understanding of our interests. We have no time to waste. We cannot unconditionally rule out an approach that could prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon. We have tried limited, piecemeal talks while we outsource the sustained work to our European allies. It is time for the United States to lead. "

Obama @ AIPAC:

[youtube]0cOJNC2EuJw[/youtube]

Some of you seriously need to do more homework on the candidates. Stop listening to only what the media TELLS you. Regardless what they try to make you believe, the actual FACTS are out there.

Anyone who thinks these two candidates actually have a different foreign policy is dead wrong. Their only difference is their rhetoric.

Last edited:
If Obama wins this definitely happens, as Israel will feel emboldened knowing that there's a far-Right Zionazi cocksucker who's willing to kow-tow to AIPAC in the White House.

what? as opposed to mr "bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb iran"?

If it happens, Iran will be the nation that causes it, whether directly or through proxies.

oh of course.. because zionists threatening to drop bombs in the same failed bush policy of preemptive actions are never to blame...

Israel asked US for green light to bomb nuclear sites in Iran
US president told Israeli prime minister he would not back attack on Iran, senior European diplomatic sources tell Guardian

Israel asked US for green light to bomb nuclear sites in Iran | World news | guardian.co.uk

Like I've said.. If israel COULD have done something then they WOULD have done something. Sabre-rattling while hiding behind the pant leg of the US isn't the kind of thing big bad nations do. But, hey, who needs an actual attack by iran when jackasses cumming on the zionist pipedream are ready to make up whatever they need to in order to feel like the good guy?

oh of course.. because zionists threatening to drop bombs in the same failed bush policy of preemptive actions are never to blame...

Israel asked US for green light to bomb nuclear sites in Iran
US president told Israeli prime minister he would not back attack on Iran, senior European diplomatic sources tell Guardian

Israel asked US for green light to bomb nuclear sites in Iran | World news | guardian.co.uk

Like I've said.. If israel COULD have done something then they WOULD have done something. Sabre-rattling while hiding behind the pant leg of the US isn't the kind of thing big bad nations do. But, hey, who needs an actual attack by iran when jackasses cumming on the zionist pipedream are ready to make up whatever they need to in order to feel like the good guy?

Nah... they should wait til Tel Aviv is nuked by Teheran. *rolls eyes*

Israel, luckily, wouldn't do anything unless it had absolutely good cause. And if they do, it will be a targeted strike.

Can you say the same for Iran? Or Syria? Or Lebanon?

Israel, luckily, wouldn't do anything unless it had absolutely good cause. And if they do, it will be a targeted strike.

Do you seriously think even ONE missile would EVER see the light of day, let alone hit Israel, should Iran ever fire one IF THEY EVEN HAVE ONE?

You don't think we have anti-missile batteries just WAITING to take out a piddly little 20th century Iranian missile?

I'm astounded that people actually think this little shit of a country could ever possibly pull this off. We scare the whole fucking world with our news media's propaganda about Iranian missile capability, when it OUGHT to seem pretty obvious to most people that the little bastards probably couldn't pull off a direct hit on a damn BARN 50 miles from the launch point.

Not to mention if they ever even TRIED IT, they KNOW they'll be blasted back to 2,000 BC. They'd be gambling on even GETTING a direct hit with the one missile they MIGHT be lucky enough to even launch before being subsequently annihilated.

It's ridiculous.

Last edited:

You know goddamn well Israel won't do shit except try to lure the US into fighting their battles. It's truly ironic how you rail against Neocons who followed Bush's lead into Iraq on the PHANTOM WMD argument.... but let Israel cry wolf and you are as ready as Condi Rice to act as a mouthpiece.

"good cause" sure is arbitrary, eh? And, given that none of them HAVE ATTACKED anyone lately... Can you say the same about Israel?

The main reason that the U.S. won't let Israel attack Iran is the Strait of Harmus.

The Strait of Harmus is bordered on one side by Iran. It is only a couple of miles wide at one point.

40% of the worlds oil supply passes through this narrow strait.

Iran is known to have Silkworm and other anti ship missles along it's coast.

If Iran was attacked. Then oil tanker shipping would cease through the straits and many global economies would be in choas.

Israel would be blamed for the crisis, and world opinion would turn against her and the U.S.
Sunni the Bible says that in the last days all nations will turn on Isreal, when you see this happen and it will, you will see the son of man(Jesus the Christ) thunder thru the clouds a wipe'em all out, it will look like 3 ring million kiloton hydro nuke went off. The Bible goes as far as to say that Isreals enemies eyes will melt back into their heads and their tongues stuck to the roof of their mouths....
I hope the USA isnt never stupid enough to turn on Isreal
...GOD HELP US ALL.......

WhiteLion, the Quran basically says the same thing as the Bible.

That Jesus will come back and participate in the battle of Armageddon.

That the Anti Christ will be defeated.

That all the nations will turn against Israel.

That there will be an invasion by Gog and Magog

Are you supprised this is also in the Quran?

btw the Bible says all nations turn against Israel. It doesn't say, all nations except the U.S.

The main reason that the U.S. won't let Israel attack Iran is the Strait of Harmus.

The Strait of Harmus is bordered on one side by Iran. It is only a couple of miles wide at one point.

40% of the worlds oil supply passes through this narrow strait.

Iran is known to have Silkworm and other anti ship missles along it's coast.

If Iran was attacked. Then oil tanker shipping would cease through the straits and many global economies would be in choas.

Israel would be blamed for the crisis, and world opinion would turn against her and the U.S.

Yeah, I agree. We should just let Iran nuke Israel, right? I mean, screw the people living there... they need a good A-bomb to set them straight, right, Suuni, you fucking idiot?

There's an old joke. It's better told than written, but I'll have to substitute.

Hitler went to a gypsy to get his fortune told when he was a teenager. She told him about his love and his life and how he'll gain power and fear. Then she told him about his death.

She said, "The day you die will be a Jewish holiday."

Hitler said "How do you know this?"

She said, "Because the day you die WILL BE a Jewish holiday!"

I think there's enough room on the Hebrew calendar for a new holiday. The day Israeli jets fly over Ahmadinejad's home and let him re-unite with Allah.

Iran is a corpse. A shell of the glory it used to be. Some of the world's most brilliant scholars and intellectuals used to come from Persia. The finest silk, the finest materials, the finest people came from Persia. When Israel declare independence, Iran was the first country in the middle east to recognize it.

These radical Mullah and Ayotllahs have robbed Iran and are a cancer. Iran was such was once the Jewel of the Middle East, much like Lebanon was. Extremist Islam, the same kind of Islam that killed over 300 firefighters on 9/11, some of those men my friends, needs to be eradicated from this world. Persia should be restored back to the wonderful country it once was and the captors that have held it hostage for nearly 30 years now should be tried and executed.

There is a special place in my heart for Ahmadinejad. A place where I would do anything in my power to be the one to kill him.

First of all, Iran doesn't have a delivery system to nuclear bomb Israel.

Secondly, if Iran somehow set of a bomb in Israel. Iran would be totally annilated. The Iranian leaders know this and aren't wanting to committ mass suicide.

Lastly, the only reason Iran wants to have a nuclear bomb or make people think they do. Is to keep from being invaded.

Bush called three countries "the axis of evil".

Iraq was the only one of the 3 that the US was sure didn't have nuclear capabilities. Guess what happened to them!!

Iran only wants the bomb to scare away the US and Israel from invading them. A purely defencive tactic.

First of all, Iran doesn't have a delivery system to nuclear bomb Israel.

Secondly, if Iran somehow set of a bomb in Israel. Iran would be totally annilated. The Iranian leaders know this and aren't wanting to committ mass suicide.

Lastly, the only reason Iran wants to have a nuclear bomb or make people think they do. Is to keep from being invaded.

Bush called three countries "the axis of evil".

Iraq was the only one of the 3 that the US was sure didn't have nuclear capabilities. Guess what happened to them!!

Iran only wants the bomb to scare away the US and Israel from invading them. A purely defencive tactic.

Complete and utter bullshit. Your Shaab 3 missiles can fire into Israel and hit Jerusalem #1. #2, Iran began work on their nuclear technology before bush invaded Iraq. #3, look what happened to the third country on the "axis of evil." Did Bush invade Korea? No.

Iran having a nuclear weapon will be enough for McCain or Obama to invade Iran.

But don't worry - there isn't a chance in hell they will get that far. My Israeli brothers and sisters will ensure that... and G-d willing will destroy any and all retaliation from Iran. Iran's people will feel so humiliated they will rise up against their country and re-take it and hang all of the radical islamonazi fascists and them straight to hell, where they fucking belong. Extremist Islam will fear Israel's might and will finally surrender to the West. All of those leaders will be tried an executed. The Arabs trying to pretend they can claim Israel's land will drop their claim and move back into Jordan or Egypt and Israel will re-gain the West Bank and the Golan Heights. Then and only then can the world be at peace.

Iran was such was once the Jewel of the Middle East, much like Lebanon was. Extremist Islam, the same kind of Islam that killed over 300 firefighters on 9/11, some of those men my friends, needs to be eradicated from this world. Persia should be restored back to the wonderful country it once was and the captors that have held it hostage for nearly 30 years now should be tried and executed.
You need to read the history of Iran and U.S. involvement.

In the 1950's the Iranian people elected a President that wasn't friendly to U.S. oil interests. The C.I.A. staged a coup and installed the Shah into power. He terrorized and brutalized the Iranian people with the backing of American weapons and money for 25 long years.

Finally, the Iranian people staged the Iranian Revolution and threw the American backed dictator out of power.

So in reality, the U.S. is responsibile for the current government that rules Iran today.

You need to read the history of Iran and U.S. involvement.

In the 1950's the Iranian people elected a President that wasn't friendly to U.S. oil interests. The C.I.A. staged a coup and installed the Shah into power. He terrorized and brutalized the Iranian people with the backing of American weapons and money for 25 long years.

Finally, the Iranian people staged the Iranian Revolution and threw the American backed dictator out of power.

So in reality, the U.S. is responsibile for the current government that rules Iran today.

No, the US was responsible for putting the Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh in Iran. The Shah was a puppet and a disgusting pig. Ebrahim Hakimi was the Iranian Prime Minister who recognized Israel.

But don't worry - there isn't a chance in hell they will get that far. My Israeli brothers and sisters will ensure that... and G-d willing will destroy any and all retaliation from Iran. Iran's people will feel so humiliated they will rise up against their country and re-take it and hang all of the radical islamonazi fascists and them straight to hell, where they fucking belong. Extremist Islam will fear Israel's might and will finally surrender to the West. All of those leaders will be tried an executed. The Arabs trying to pretend they can claim Israel's land will drop their claim and move back into Jordan or Egypt and Israel will re-gain the West Bank and the Golan Heights. Then and only then can the world be at peace.
Did you forget to take your meds today???

You might want to reread the modern history of Iran and the CIA involvement with the Shah.

I find that irrelevant. Iran could have had a coup like they have in 1921 and overthrew the Shah and elected its own leader. They didn't have to turn to an extremist version of Islam. They chose to do so and they isolated themselves from the world. Look at Dubai, that chooses not to isolate itself from the world. Look how wonderful, beautiful and rich it is. Look at Jordan, look at Egypt. Even Syria is beginning to turn away from extremism.

Islamic extremism is a dying philosophy. It contracted this disease on September 11th. Within 10 years from now, it will be dead. Hamas, Fatah, Hezbollah will all be crushed once Israel elects a Prime Minister that doesn't bow down to foolish terrorists and decides to crush them instead.

The world should be very afraid of Israel and it isn't because our corrupt Prime Minister held our hands behind our back and let Hezbollah take advantage of us. No more. No more hiding. It's time for Israel to rise once again and the terrorists who would bomb my people on the eve of Passover in a dining hall and slaughter dozens of people will be extinct soon, just as other forms of terrorist groups are now extinct in the word.

Forum List

Back