Israel Will Strike Iran after Election

Tiger

Mar 2, 2008
Last edited:
For Israel, it's a question of survival, and I don't believe it will matter who the POTUS happens to be.

They'll do whatever they believe is necessary to ensure their own survival.

For Israel, it's a question of survival, and I don't believe it will matter who the POTUS happens to be.

They'll do whatever they believe is necessary to ensure their own survival.

Nope the man in office will matter. They know McCain will back them up. Obama they aren't sure about. Given how most of the Israelis that I know are, I bet Obama's name alone scares the shit out of them. lol

Nope the man in office will matter. They know McCain will back them up. Obama they aren't sure about. Given how most of the Israelis that I know are, I bet Obama's name alone scares the shit out of them. lol

They'd like to have our support, of course.....but they won't allow themselves to be wiped off the map.

If Iran appears to be close to developing a nuclear weapon, I believe Israel will act with or without our support, especially given Ahmadinejad's bellicose comments in the past.

Isreal wont do shit if Russia keeps backing Iran. America is not jumping into another cold war so that zion can throw it's balls around the middle east. Iran has yet to attack anyone. I'm pretty sure the world sees just how well that whole preemptive strategy worked for us.

survival. good grief.

Israel would mop the floor with Iran and I highly doubt Russia would be willing to get involved in any other way than sending supplies

If isreal were going to do something besides hide behind the pantleg of america they would have done so. The ONLY reason israel would mop a floor with anyone is because of the nukes and arms that they are given by the west.. Which, we see russia doing with Iran now too. Like I said. Israel won't do shit besides bitch about non-jews while crying to America to fight its war for them.

Israel has already shown itself to have a superior military the moment they choose to invade they will win.

And you know this how? Gosh, I just don't think the Jpost is a good source for iran's military capability!

The main reason that the U.S. won't let Israel attack Iran is the Strait of Harmus.

The Strait of Harmus is bordered on one side by Iran. It is only a couple of miles wide at one point.

40% of the worlds oil supply passes through this narrow strait.

Iran is known to have Silkworm and other anti ship missles along it's coast.

If Iran was attacked. Then oil tanker shipping would cease through the straits and many global economies would be in choas.

Israel would be blamed for the crisis, and world opinion would turn against her and the U.S.

Irans military couldn't subdue a military the likes of which Sadam put together their success would be far less against an Israeli military.

They also didn't have Russia pumping arms into Iran back in the 80s. And, i'll remind you, the US rolled over on Iraq.. not israel. The US COULD take iran.. This is why zionists are trying real hard to hide behind the pantleg of the US by inciting this nation into war with Iran.

the fact is, again, if israel COULD have done something they would have. With new AA defense from russia... well.. there goes isreals little nuke card. Besides, if israel moves into Iran then Syria moves in to israel. It's really simple to watch this game unfold.

Im talking Iran against Israel if we start getting into an allied situation hands down Israel is going to win.

Im talking Iran against Israel if we start getting into an allied situation hands down Israel is going to win.

you keep thinking that while israel keeps trying to get the US to do what they know damn well they can't do.

Forum List

Back