Israel will pay ILLEGALS $3,500 to leave the country

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I realize this prolly makes economic sense, but it's still crazy to PAY foreign invaders to leave! This will encourage more invasion. A sane country would shoot them as spies.

Israel Will Pay Africans $3,500 Each to Leave ? Forward.com

Published November 25, 2013.

Israel’s Cabinet allocated nearly $124 million to a plan designed to have illegal African migrants return to their countries of origin.
Most of the money allocated from the plan approved unanimously on Sunday will go toward building a new migrant detention center in southern Israel and paying migrants who agree to leave the country up to $3,500.

• Banned
This makes invading a foreign country profitable for the invaders. Lots of african countries have annual per capita GDPs in the $500 range. $3,500 is a fortune to these criminal invaders.

Good, I hope the Yehuds get a taste of their own medicine and get overrun by Africans. Israel needs more multiculturalism and diversity!

Israel’s Cabinet allocated nearly $124 million to a plan designed to have illegal African migrants return to their countries of origin.

Most of the money allocated from the plan approved unanimously on Sunday will go toward building a new migrant detention center in southern Israel and paying migrants who agree to leave the country up to $3,500.

Read more: Israel Will Pay Africans $3,500 Each to Leave ? Forward.com
refugees have the right to have their case heard in court, israel would prefer to give them a payment to just leave, and no court case,
what a shame the Palestinians didnt think of that when Thousands of jewish refugees where flooding into their country

The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine is a historic book written by author Edwin Black, documenting the transfer agreement ("Haavara Agreement" in Hebrew) between Zionist Jews and Adolf Hitler to help create a Jewish state in Palestine, in return for an end of a global boycott of Nazi Germany that had threatened to bring it down in its first days of power.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Transfer_Agreement

Last edited:
Good, I hope the Yehuds get a taste of their own medicine and get overrun by Africans. Israel needs more multiculturalism and diversity!

That is an idiotic statement. Nobody needs more multiculturalism and diversity. They are harmful, and cause cultural erosion, whereby nations become less of a nation.

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture and language in common

That is an idiotic statement. Nobody needs more multiculturalism and diversity. They are harmful, and cause cultural erosion, whereby nations become less of a nation.

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture and language in common

Exactly, I support this.

That Israel, of all countries, is doing this, is so ironic it's almost offensive.

Israel has the right to protect its national sovereignty just like any other country.

Forum List

Back