Israel will fall

....many insiders and front-line observers have opined that the cumulative crimes of the Jewish state will be roughly proportional to the inglorious end it will suffer under the weight of its own misdeeds. History tends to deliver the final verdict, and the succession of ruthless and barbaric nations that meet an oddly appropriate demise is endless...soon Israel will join them. The Jews dearly love to wave their nukes about like swaggering children in a school-yard, but the compact geography doesn't bode well for the Israeli shysters...any initiation of a nuclear exchange within that small region will spell the end of the Jewish state----thereby leaving the Jewish pirates soley dependent upon their ground troops and air power...the problem here is that neighboring MUSLIM/ARAB states with long-standing hostility toward the Jewish state will form alliances of convenience if only to rid the region of this geo-militant cancer.....once the malignant tumor is banished, and American machinations and political manipulation are terminated the region may discover a measure of relative stability....maybe

So Israel is ruthless and barbaric, deserving of total annihilation, not just regime change or removal from power of those giving the orders but TOTAL ANNIHILATION of all men women and children; But Iran, Iraq, Syria and all the rest are somehow different in your tiny mind because you haven't been raised to hate them?

Did your daddy also tell you that Jews used to steal non Jewish children from their homes in the middle of the night and eat them? You should check the origins of your defect and consider if you want to be tossed into that rotting pile of degenerates.

the signature moral hypocrisy is alive and well inside the diseased Zionist brain...you filth simply cultivate a pronounced moral double-standard and stand defiantly behind it with a pack of lies that would impress the likes of Goebbells...but you speak of "hate" as if it were some immutable and foreign thing---rather than the supreme value of Israel and the Nazi-like Jews who blindly, belligerently tell the world "its different when Jews do it"!!! How appropriate that you invoke "tiny mind" --for what mind could be smaller, less adept, less conscious of its moral contradiction that that of the hapless Zionist Jew??? Don't simply rail against other people's "hate" when you support the device that generates it you disgusting fkg Nazified Jewish POS!!! I loathe the Israelis in the very same sense that I loathe the Nazis----they are the antithesis of the universal moral considerations that I was taught as a child...can you also plead for temperance against hating the Nazis you fertile hypocrite???

....many insiders and front-line observers have opined that the cumulative crimes of the Jewish state will be roughly proportional to the inglorious end it will suffer under the weight of its own misdeeds. History tends to deliver the final verdict, and the succession of ruthless and barbaric nations that meet an oddly appropriate demise is endless...soon Israel will join them. The Jews dearly love to wave their nukes about like swaggering children in a school-yard, but the compact geography doesn't bode well for the Israeli shysters...any initiation of a nuclear exchange within that small region will spell the end of the Jewish state----thereby leaving the Jewish pirates soley dependent upon their ground troops and air power...the problem here is that neighboring MUSLIM/ARAB states with long-standing hostility toward the Jewish state will form alliances of convenience if only to rid the region of this geo-militant cancer.....once the malignant tumor is banished, and American machinations and political manipulation are terminated the region may discover a measure of relative stability....maybe

So Israel is ruthless and barbaric, deserving of total annihilation, not just regime change or removal from power of those giving the orders but TOTAL ANNIHILATION of all men women and children; But Iran, Iraq, Syria and all the rest are somehow different in your tiny mind because you haven't been raised to hate them?

Did your daddy also tell you that Jews used to steal non Jewish children from their homes in the middle of the night and eat them? You should check the origins of your defect and consider if you want to be tossed into that rotting pile of degenerates.

'regime change"????? OMG LMFAO!!!!!! YEAH REGIME CHANGE SHOULD DO THE TRICK IDIOT...ALL THOSE BARBARIC ISRAELI POLICIES WILL BE CORRECTED OVERNIGHT WITH THE AID OF PRODUCTIVE REGIME CHANGE...I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING...AS FOR THE "PILE OF DEGENERATES" YOU ARE ALREADY THERE YOU DERANGED FILTH

'regime change"????? OMG LMFAO!!!!!! YEAH REGIME CHANGE SHOULD DO THE TRICK IDIOT...ALL THOSE BARBARIC ISRAELI POLICIES WILL BE CORRECTED OVERNIGHT WITH THE AID OF PRODUCTIVE REGIME CHANGE...I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING...AS FOR THE "PILE OF DEGENERATES" YOU ARE ALREADY THERE YOU DERANGED FILTH

So call for the work of Hitler to be finished and make sure on all other topics you bill yourself as ultra tolerant.

I called you a whole new level of stupid when I negged you but I was wrong. You're the same old level of stupid that sane humans have fought and died to defeat for thousands of years.

So call for the work of Hitler to be finished and make sure on all other topics you bill yourself as ultra tolerant.

I called you a whole new level of stupid when I negged you but I was wrong. You're the same old level of stupid that sane humans have fought and died to defeat for thousands of years.

In direct and sublime contradiction of your ironic handle---you don't appear to "get it"....the hatred that has been generated for the Israeli Jews is the product of the Israeli Jews alone....don't blame their victims or those who sympathize with their victims...own it....you made your bed now lie in it!! There is no argument here...no one is in the dark as to the ruthless, barbaric nature of the Israeli enterprise...you are a moral hypocrite of astounding dimension and scale....we are expected to excuse Jews when they behave like Nazis??? not here you mindless ideological automoton---not in this reading!!! take your false moral indignation and ingest it

Bingo! He's a dime-a-dozen (yet extremely pompous and verbose) Nazi slug.

In direct and sublime contradiction of your ironic handle---you don't appear to "get it"....the hatred that has been generated for the Israeli Jews is the product of the Israeli Jews alone...

I have never encountered a Nazi who did not believe that his mindless hate for Jews wasn't justified.
Skit is nothing more than a dime-a-dozen Nazi slug ... nothing.

Forum List

Back