Israel will always be

The first deliberate shooting down a civilian airliner was carried out by Israel, when a Libyan airliner was shot down by Israeli jet fighters over Sinai, in Feb. 1973, on the direct orders of Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir, killing all 107 of its passengers and the entire French crew.

Care to excuse that act of terrorism?
You know, Fred, you can list all the incidents committed by Israel, but they in no way can compare to the huge amount of Muslim terrorism in which millions have died. So keep on trying to show us how bad Israel is, and we will keep our eyes open as to what your fellow Muslims are doing who mainly are the terrorists of the world today (and of course in years past).

I fully admit we have total bastards who use murder and other atrocities in some stupid attempt to force extreme Islamic law on others, preferably all.
I condemn them without reservation and hope they rot in hell, starting ASAP.

I don't try to hide, excuse or divert attention from their evil by mentioning the evil of others as you have just done.
Will you condemn terrorism by the Israeli state, IDF and those who founded Israel?

And Israelis have no right to defend themselves against those bastards?

Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Based on the principles of Islamic fundamentalism gaining momentum throughout the Arab world in the 1980s, Hamas was founded in 1987 (during the First Intifada) as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood.[15][16] Co-founder Sheik Ahmed Yassin stated in 1987 and the Hamas Charter affirmed in 1988 that Hamas was founded to liberate Palestine from Israeli occupation and to establish an Islamic state in the area that is now Israel, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip.[17][18] In July 2009, Khaled Meshal, Hamas's Damascus-based political bureau chief, said the organization was willing to cooperate with "a resolution to the Arab-Israeli conflict which included a Palestinian state based on 1967 borders," provided that Palestinian refugees hold the right to return to Israel and that East Jerusalem be the new nation's capital.[19][20]

The Hamas charter exhibits the influence of antisemitic conspiracy theories throughout, as evidenced by the explicit mention of the "The Protocols of the Elder of Zion," or statements labeling "Freemasons, The Rotary and Lions clubs" as "sabotage groups ... behind the drug trade and alcoholism in all its kinds." Some experts and advocacy groups[21] believe that statements by some Hamas leaders display similar conspiratorial influences, though Hamas officials are clear to describe the conflict with Israel as political and not religious

Now, back to that Syrian passenger plane being hijacked by Israeli fighters.
I think you'll find the IDF were trying to get the release of five Israelis captured in Syrian territory wire-tapping the telephone network.
They entered a country illegally, to commit illegal acts, get nabbed so the Israelis kidnaped a few people to force their release.

Half a story is always fun to tell.

Remarkably (or not) your source - cosmos - is the only source of that story and while they claim that the plane was snagged to facilitate the release of Israelis they provide no proof of that, no word on the disposition of the Israelis, nor do they provide any link which verifies their story. How convenient. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I have never excuse TERRORISM by anyone-----when you have an example of israeli terrrorism ----let me know I have NO DOUBT that there have been some. got an example?????-----the bombing of the USS Liberty was a Military accident not even close to terrorism
I agree. The attack on the USS Liberty was not an act of "terrorism." It was brazen act of war and should have been responded to as such.

While you and most other Jews refer to it as an "accident" or a "mistake" the entire crew, from the Captain to the lowest ranking messman, insists it was a deliberate and sustained attack. They were there. They should know the difference and they have no reason to lie. The Secretary of The Navy and The Secretary of Defense, having reviewed all the circumstances insist it was a deliberate attack. But in spite of the fact that this was an American naval vessel and you are an American citizen, you hold that it was an accident.

And you wonder why . . .

I have never excuse TERRORISM by anyone-----when you have an example of israeli terrrorism ----let me know I have NO DOUBT that there have been some. got an example?????-----the bombing of the USS Liberty was a Military accident not even close to terrorism
I agree. The attack on the USS Liberty was not an act of "terrorism." It was brazen act of war and should have been responded to as such.

While you and most other Jews refer to it as an "accident" or a "mistake" the entire crew, from the Captain to the lowest ranking messman, insists it was a deliberate and sustained attack. They were there. They should know the difference and they have no reason to lie. The Secretary of The Navy and The Secretary of Defense, having reviewed all the circumstances insist it was a deliberate attack. But in spite of the fact that this was an American naval vessel and you are an American citizen, you hold that it was an accident.

And you wonder why . . .

Racist bullshit. Robert McNamare, Secretary of Defense has stated "I didn't believe [the attack] was intended at the time, and I don't believe it now."

Robert McNamara on USS Liberty

Captain McGonagle testified before the Naval Court of Inquiry that he had suspected during the attack that they were being attacked in error and instructed his machine gunners not to fire on the torpedo boats, but they opened fire before getting his message.

Neither Baird nor Nitze, both Secretaries of the Navy during that period stated they believed it was a deliberate attack.

A Navy Court of inquiry convened to investigate the incident found, "available evidence combines to indicate ... (that the attack was) a case of mistaken identity."

CIA memorandums state "The attack was not made in malice toward the U.S. and was by mistake, but the failure of the IDF Headquarters and the attacking aircraft to identify the Liberty and the subsequent attack by torpedo boats were both incongruous and indicative of gross negligence." In other words, an accident.

The Clark Clifford Report consists of a review of "all available information on the subject" and "deals with the question of Israeli culpability", according to its transmittal memorandum. The report concludes: "The unprovoked attack on the Liberty constitutes a flagrant act of gross negligence for which the Israeli Government should be held completely responsible, and the Israeli military personnel involved should be punished." In other words, an accident.

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another review of the evidence by the Bush administration found it was an accident.

At the time, only Secretary of State Dean Rusk believed the attack was deliberate, but he admitted he had read none of the reports or investigations of the incident, so it is not clear what he based his opinion on.

New Topics

Forum List

Back