Israel was a colonialist project from the outset, and so remains today

Your OPINION. More of your utter bullshit.
Are you claiming the Jews NEVER lived in ancient Israel?
Is that what I stated?
Go back and read all the posts you quoted and replied to in #78, since you are already lost.
Oh joy, another self declared "victor" on an anonymous chat board.

Oh, he has done the same thing with me. He is hilarious. He uses the "leave and declare victory" tactic.

Your OPINION. More of your utter bullshit.
Is that what I stated?
Go back and read all the posts you quoted and replied to in #78, since you are already lost.

Oh, he has done the same thing with me. He is hilarious. He uses the "leave and declare victory" tactic.

Stunningly idiotic at best.

Is that what I stated?

I concur.

Is that what I stated?

I concur.
You guys are funny. Patting each other on the back for your poor reading skills. I was wondering what this "leave and declare victory" meant since that is not what I did. Then I realized that when I said:"since you are already lost", Fenton Lum didn't read and/or understand the meaning of putting the 'are' in there. Fenton Lum was lost because he didn't answer the question I asked about Jews living in ancient Israel or not.

But, when a user only copies and pastes the same post to thread after thread after thread, it is to be expected.

I just have to wonder how someone who posts almost 3 posts per hour, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, for the less than one year of membership here actually does (or can do) for a living?

I concur.
You guys are funny. Patting each other on the back for your poor reading skills. I was wondering what this "leave and declare victory" meant since that is not what I did. Then I realized that when I said:"since you are already lost", Fenton Lum didn't read and/or understand the meaning of putting the 'are' in there. Fenton Lum was lost because he didn't answer the question I asked about Jews living in ancient Israel or not.

But, when a user only copies and pastes the same post to thread after thread after thread, it is to be expected.

I just have to wonder how someone who posts almost 3 posts per hour, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, for the less than one year of membership here actually does (or can do) for a living?

You make absurd assertions through a crazy (and faulty) interpretation of the English language to enable a self-declaration of an internet victory, as silly as that is, and you call us funny.

:dig:

I concur.

I simply do not mind and you simply do not matter.

I concur.

You make absurd assertions through a crazy (and faulty) interpretation of the English language to enable a self-declaration of an internet victory, as silly as that is, and you call us funny.

:dig:

At that point, what else was left for him to grasp for.

Forum List

Back