Israel, WAR, and Obama

Ender2009

Rookie
Dec 31, 2008
Hello to all, I'm new to USmessageboard and was wondering if anyone had any good insight on the title topics specifically what Obama's first move should be as president of the U.S. towards the "chaos" which is Gaza and that part of the world.

Political topics and ideas on how to solve this problem are invited.

Hello to all, I'm new to USmessageboard and was wondering if anyone had any good insight on the title topics specifically what Obama's first move should be as president of the U.S. towards the "chaos" which is Gaza and that part of the world.

You posted right at the turn of the new yr, so it was slow here, but HI, Welcome and the Current Events & Politics/Military forums are where you need to go. :)

This is an introduction subforum. Please use it for that. The topics you wish to discuss can be found in the subforums appropriately titled to those discussions.

Thanks, and welcome.

Welcome Ender2009,

Beware of crocodiles in the water. They have a natural tendency to hunt human prey.

Appointing George Mitchell who is Lebanese was a good initial step. He'll be looked upon with a little less mistrust. Another step would be to make it clear to Israel that electing Benjamin Netanyahu would put a serious strain on US/Israeli relations. He's way too far to the right. As impossible as achieving a two state solution is, it would be absolutely impossible with his election.​

Forum List

Back