Israel Wants Peace

Amazing to see cognizant dissonance at short range. The facts are written in black and white, in the form of a dispatch to the UN, and MJ actually responds it. Amazing!

Not as amazing as your mangling of the English language to such an extent that you need a PhD in Gibberish to understand it

Again, I wasn't aware that 19th and 20th century Europeans built a wailing wall.

Was it the indigenous arab muslims that built it then, just before mohammed made his night journey to the mosque in Jerusalem that had not been built yet ?

Again, I wasn't aware that 19th and 20th century Europeans built a wailing wall.

Yes, & did you know that those Zionists in Israel are committing genocide on the Palestinians? In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

What's your point, that the Zionists have not been able to kill enough non-Jews?

That you claims are islamocatholic Nazi LIES

Well, the Zionists came from Europe, evicted the people living in Palestine and now their descendants live on land and homes that the Christians and Muslims once owned. That is theft.

Read the definition of genocide.

Yes and it spells out exactly what the Palestinians have done to the indigenous Christians in the last 8 years by ridding Palestine of 90% of the Christian inhabitants

You mean Europeans that happened to be Christians conquered Palestine.

Just like Christians that happened to be Catholics from Europe conquered the Americas and still rule those nations to this day

Lets see now, is the Vatican an apartheid state? Let us ask Monte.

What population resident in the Vatican is under an Apartheid regime?

The non catholics who are not even allowed to set foot inside

You mean Europeans that happened to be Christians conquered Palestine.

Just like Christians that happened to be Catholics from Europe conquered the Americas and still rule those nations to this day

Lets see now, is the Vatican an apartheid state? Let us ask Monte.

What population resident in the Vatican is under an Apartheid regime?

The non catholics who are not even allowed to set foot inside

Peace will come when two conditions prevail. First, Israel must abandon their entire Zionist agenda of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions provoking the Palestinians. And secondly, the Palestinians must elect a unified government who wants peace with Israel. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Moronic MJ.

Yet another BRILLIANT reply from Monte. How does he do it folks?

You call out to an audience, but nobody reads your repetitive crap. You are the same loser in real life as you are here, nothing can change that.

LMAO! I am "a loser in real life." Thank you Lord for my position in real life. Heh Heh!

I wonder how many times mote has been told that ?

Forum List

Back