Israel wants its spy back

Is this part of your Dachau Zwie plan to finish the final solution once and for all. Have you enlisted the services of Iran and Pakistan in your plans ?

I lost argument is generally noted by a post suggested something that has never been said, proving the offending poster can't make any valid point to support his position.
We see that here with this total invention, posted in an attempt to make people think I'd said it.

Not really as he often advocates the destruction of Israel and the ethnic cleansing by any means of the world s Jews. Just as the neo Nazis plan to do in the near future. Dachau zwie or the second Dachau is a Nazi dream to unleash terror and mass murder on the worlds Jews. This is ably supported by Islamic groups that follow the teachings in the koran, like you do

Was that all he released? No.
Crimes committed? He disclosed classified info, just as Pollard did, to other countries. The fact you choose to differ one from the other, is ludicrous. And Pollard served 30 years for his treason.
Sadly, I've yet to see a real effort to get Russia to return Snowden to face his day in court.

NSA's phone spying program ruled illegal by appeals court

Yes, illegal.

As for efforts to get him back, they don't want him because a trial would bring down a good few people.

Pollard and his wife are both Israeli citizens. It is not unreasonable that Pollard should be allowed to live with his wive in Israel. Perhaps the next president will let him leave.

Pollard and his wife are both Israeli citizens. It is not unreasonable that Pollard should be allowed to live with his wive in Israel. Perhaps the next president will let him leave.
No he should have been Shot

Like the muslims who were involved in attacks on western nations should all be shot, even the ones that gave money to the imams that went to fund the attacks

Like the muslims who were involved in attacks on western nations should all be shot, even the ones that gave money to the imams that went to fund the attacks
Yep I am in Total agreement Pheonall,to bloody right...steve

Would not leave many muslims alive at the end of the exercise would it ?

There's the uneducated Islamophobe who thinks that ALL Muslims are terrorists... :cuckoo:

Why? Israel refuses to allow Vanunu to leave. Pollard is also an American citizen. It could be they still have concerns about him.

Why? Israel refuses to allow Vanunu to leave. Pollard is also an American citizen. It could be they still have concerns about him.

He is 61 yrs old and in poor health. He has been jail half his life. What are they concerned about?

Vanunu is Israeli. He has been in and out of jail several times for probation violations. There is not reason for him to be allowed to leave, he holds no other passport and is under court ordered restriction at home again since late October.

STOP being a PRICK

Forum List

Back