Israel vindicates antisemitism

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
Seldom are we offered such stark contrasts as we are afforded by the Jewish state, and its 60-plus years of crimes...perhaps the most unintentional achievement ascribed to Israel is that it single-handedly transformed antisemitism into a respectable and legitimate moral and political position....this act takes genuine commitment and perseverance...

Seldom are we offered such stark contrasts as we are afforded by the Jewish state, and its 60-plus years of crimes...perhaps the most unintentional achievement ascribed to Israel is that it single-handedly transformed antisemitism into a respectable and legitimate moral and political position....this act takes genuine commitment and perseverance...

Fascinating bit of obscene sophistry

• Banned
typical how the point eludes you Ratsy...it is akin to asking in 1945 how Jews might behave armed with the power of a military Spartan state...Israel provides 60 years of unambiguous confirmation---they behave exactly like the Nazis they excoriate...own it SSrosie...and feel the pride!!!!

typical how the point eludes you Ratsy...it is akin to asking in 1945 how Jews might behave armed with the power of a military Spartan state...Israel provides 60 years of unambiguous confirmation---they behave exactly like the Nazis they excoriate...own it SSrosie...and feel the pride!!!!

your comment is not only baseless-----it is an example of your incessant parroting of islamo nazi propaganda I am ---in a way---lucky. I was introduced, by chance, to your propaganda as a child I was an avid reader and -----my mind very much a blank page My parents were essentially secular liberal democrats-----I never had any education in religion------but I lived in a town that at one time had been bundist ------so your propaganda was lying in dusty heaps all over the place------and interestingly enough it was about JEWS (I knew myself to be a jew-----mostly by CUISINE) I got to read the stuff written say back in the mid 1930s AND the stuff written by escaped nazi war criminals just after the war------which came out of ----of all places a country called "SYRIA" ---and a bit from "EGYPT" (I hated geography) Lots of those writings used the same kinds of justifications for anti semitism that you express today-----almost verbatim---just the names and the places have been changed

The reason that Muhummad decided pillage the city of YATHRIB and rape the women and enslave the children and kill the men was because the jews there were ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING ----we are not quite sure what

you grasp of history is very poor------while jews have been conquored, pushed around etc etc and do cite that history------the fact is that JEWS AS A PEOPLE IS ONE OF THE FEW NATIONS THAT HAVE SURVIVED THE INCESSANT PUSHING AROUND OF NATIONS that marks history WHAT HAVE YOU BIGOTS DONE TO THE VIKINGS? Where are the LENLENAPE INDIANS? why were they PUSHED AROUND they were evil?

tell me why you PERSECUTED THE ZOROASTRIANS AND EXPELLED THEM?

what happened to the BABYLONIANS?

your comment is not only baseless-----it is an example of your incessant parroting of islamo nazi propaganda I am ---in a way---lucky. I was introduced, by chance, to your propaganda as a child I was an avid reader and -----my mind very much a blank page My parents were essentially secular liberal democrats-----I never had any education in religion------but I lived in a town that at one time had been bundist ------so your propaganda was lying in dusty heaps all over the place------and interestingly enough it was about JEWS (I knew myself to be a jew-----mostly by CUISINE) I got to read the stuff written say back in the mid 1930s AND the stuff written by escaped nazi war criminals just after the war------which came out of ----of all places a country called "SYRIA" ---and a bit from "EGYPT" (I hated geography) Lots of those writings used the same kinds of justifications for anti semitism that you express today-----almost verbatim---just the names and the places have been changed

The reason that Muhummad decided pillage the city of YATHRIB and rape the women and enslave the children and kill the men was because the jews there were ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING ----we are not quite sure what

you grasp of history is very poor------while jews have been conquored, pushed around etc etc and do cite that history------the fact is that JEWS AS A PEOPLE IS ONE OF THE FEW NATIONS THAT HAVE SURVIVED THE INCESSANT PUSHING AROUND OF NATIONS that marks history WHAT HAVE YOU BIGOTS DONE TO THE VIKINGS? Where are the LENLENAPE INDIANS? why were they PUSHED AROUND they were evil?

tell me why you PERSECUTED THE ZOROASTRIANS AND EXPELLED THEM?

what happened to the BABYLONIANS?
While Skitt keeps on blabbering on how bad the Jews were for so many years, if he did a little research he would find an article of several years back in which one of the men in one of the refugee camps, during an interview with an American reporter stated that he wished the Jewish governor was back. He stated that the Jewish governor (that is evidently what they called those who visited these camps) always came in his old car and asked them what they needed. He further stated that he didn't like Hamas and that they drove Mercedes Benz and have maids from Sri Lanka. It's a shame that those in refugee camps in Muslim countries didn't have someone like the Jewish governors looking after these people and wanting to know what they needed. I wonder if those who are still refugees in Pakistan as a result of the fighting in the SWAT Valley are ever asked what they need. How about the Black Muslim women from Darfur now living in tents in refugee camps in Chad? Perhaps Skitt can help us out here since he is so "brilliant" and knows it all.

jt2

• Banned
yes!!! of course!!! how could I have possibly overlooked the documented benevolence manifested by Jews to the Arab/Muslim refugees in camps??? I'm so ashamed of my ignorance...the Jews have been a blessing to these desert-dogs---these filth, these ungracious "Arabushim". I wonder if the mindlessly uneducated propaganda parrot called HouseFly has the slightest idea that Hamas was ultimately the handiwork of the ISRAELI government---without whom, the PLO would still hold their corrupt sway over the political life of Palestinians....Hoss your commitment to ignorance is remarkable

yes!!! of course!!! how could I have possibly overlooked the documented benevolence manifested by Jews to the Arab/Muslim refugees in camps??? I'm so ashamed of my ignorance...the Jews have been a blessing to these desert-dogs---these filth, these ungracious "Arabushim". I wonder if the mindlessly uneducated propaganda parrot called HouseFly has the slightest idea that Hamas was ultimately the handiwork of the ISRAELI government---without whom, the PLO would still hold their corrupt sway over the political life of Palestinians....Hoss your commitment to ignorance is remarkable
Well, you know the old saying, "Ignorance is bliss." I'm happy.

no matter how ardently you wish and pray, downer-----jews will never act in any way as have and do your fellow nazis

• Banned

no matter how ardently you wish and pray, downer-----jews will never act in any way as have and do your fellow nazis

they already have you blind old bat....the comparisons between Nazi ground policies, and those of the filthy, depraved Israelis have been made by a number of first-hand observers....the Jews are ruthless, barbaric moral reprobates, and they fully deserve what is coming

they already have you blind old bat....the comparisons between Nazi ground policies, and those of the filthy, depraved Israelis have been made by a number of first-hand observers....the Jews are ruthless, barbaric moral reprobates, and they fully deserve what is coming

Long ago when I was a child-----I read your literature-----it was written in a disordered time----and I found it in what had been-----the farmland area of one of the states of the USA It was the pro hitlerite literature of the 1930s------you have virtually recapitulated that literature with your rant I was a child-----and actually thought that the stuff was something like a NEW PUBLICATION at that time that my older brother would buy regularly MAD MAGAZINE I did not find it FUNNY----but the fact is as a very young child I missed the subtle inuendos of Mad Magazine too. But I did find it utterly ridiculous like MAD MAGAZINE------

You are not the first person I have encountered who has parroted that stuff from the 1930s and similar material written by nazi war criminals who escaped to Syria and Egypt-------Lots of people parrot it and it is part of the school curriculum of countries like Pakistan

Of coure I was always amazed when I encountered an educated pakistan----repeating that MAD MAGAZINE stuff that I read when I was a pre teen

Every Nazi I have ever encountered has a million excuses for his hate.

the irony here literally screams at one....find a mirror Sprayit

the irony here literally screams at one....find a mirror Sprayit
Isn't it about time you looked into a mirror, Schizo? Anyone who wants to a country bombed to ashes (where millions of people would be killed) has to be acting like a Nazi here. No doubt you would have been proud to wear the Nazi Army uniform during World War II, rounding up the Jews and other undesirables.. You probably would have volunteered to be one of the S.S, that the Mufti was so proud of.

jt2

Forum List

Back