Israel: Two-thirds of Palestinians killed in Gaza fighting were terrorists

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
Israel says that about two-thirds of the Palestinians who were killed in the Gaza fighting were members of terror organizations who took part in the fighting, Channel 2 News reported Thursday.

These include the Hamas police cadets who were killed in an Israeli air strike at the beginning of the operation.

Channel 2 cited a report issued by Military Intelligence and the Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories, listing 1,134 Palestinian fatalities, 673 of which belonged to Hamas and other groups. Only 288 were innocent civilians, the report says.

The Palestinians reported 1,330 fatalities but did not submit their names

Israel: Two-thirds of Palestinians killed in Gaza fighting were terrorists <br><br> - Haaretz - Israel News

interesting
i wonder if they have anything solid to back it up

I read an article while Cast Lead was still going on that the IDF was actually collecting the names of the Gazans who were killed.

How do they do that?

They can't just ask it to Hamas I suppose.

I don't really know, but the article said that a unit from the IDF had been assigned the task of identifying those killed in Gaza.

:lol:

ISRAEL SAYS... Oh.. you don't say?

Indeed, dead palis tend to give name, rank and serial number! Especially the KIDS! But, hey.. if ISRAEL claims that every IDF soldier had a fucking Magical Instant DNA kit to compare with their Miraculous E-arab registry digital watch then every one of you will fall over yourselves believing it.

:rofl:

AMERICA has unidentified dead troops in iraq but, apparently, we can't afford the same kind of Miracle in a Box that every IDF solder has to identify new corpses!

This cracks my shit up to no end. You silly, starry eyed motherfuckers sound as automatically captivated as a 4 year old hearing about a fat man in the north pole who brings toys to kids all over the globe.

Indeed, dead palis tend to give name, rank and serial number! Especially the KIDS! But, hey.. if ISRAEL claims that every IDF soldier had a fucking Magical Instant DNA kit to compare with their Miraculous E-arab registry digital watch then every one of you will fall over yourselves believing it.

AMERICA has unidentified dead troops in iraq but, apparently, we can't afford the same kind of Miracle in a Box that every IDF solder has to identify new corpses!

This cracks my shit up to no end. You silly, starry eyed motherfuckers sound as automatically captivated as a 4 year old hearing about a fat man in the north pole who brings toys to kids all over the globe.

Yes, and Shogun would rather believe a terrorist organization's political propaganda to garner sympathy! My how things change!

Yes, and Shogun would rather believe a terrorist organization's political propaganda to garner sympathy! My how things change!

Given israels rate of truth telling when it comes to zionism?

Yes, I'd say any fair minded individual whose ass is not elbow deep on a zionist sockpuppet arm would immedietly question the validity of such a laughable claim meant to do nothing more than minimize the bloody hands of israel after operation: Kill Arabs.

Hell, even those who are usually automatically sucking zionist dick by now found themselves questioning the absolute bullshit claim that IDF identifies it's victims in order to fabricate some ridiculous claim that they hope minimizes the gore on their jewish paws. Scroll up and enjoy.

Now, fuck off before I throw a piece of meat and cheese at you.

Again, it just shows how dumb you are. If you read the posts before typing your stupid ass drivel, you'd see that most everyone who posted questioned how they could come up with those numbers. :cuckoo:

Yes, I'd say any fair minded individual whose ass is not elbow deep on a zionist sockpuppet arm would immedietly question the validity of such a laughable claim meant to do nothing more than minimize the bloody hands of israel after operation: Kill Arabs.

Hell, even those who are usually automatically sucking zionist dick by now found themselves questioning the absolute bullshit claim that IDF identifies it's victims in order to fabricate some ridiculous claim that they hope minimizes the gore on their jewish paws. Scroll up and enjoy.

Oh, I guess you went back and actually read the posts; good for you.

Again, it just shows how dumb you are. If you read the posts before typing your stupid ass drivel, you'd see that most everyone who posted questioned how they could come up with those numbers. :cuckoo:

Indeed, which is nothing less than questioning the validity of your assumptions..

How do they do that?

They can't just ask it to Hamas I suppose.

:thup:

Oh, I guess you went back and actually read the posts; good for you.

I always read the posts that I comment on. Is this where you scream antisemite?

Why don't the Arabs just go back to their own countries be it Syria, Jordan or any of the other shit holes they used to call home?They should be given an ultimatum.

Why don't the Arabs just go back to their own countries be it Syria, Jordan or any of the other shit holes they used to call home?They should be given an ultimatum.

Would you suggest the same ultimatum be applied to jews outside of israel?

The Jews outside of Israel aren't setting off bombs and killing innocent people in the name of their religion. Unlike Islam, Judaism does not preach violence if you don't get your way.

The Jews outside of Israel aren't setting off bombs and killing innocent people in the name of their religion. Unlike Islam, Judaism does not preach violence if you don't get your way.

thats a matter of perspective. Hell, you just rationalized 1k dead arabs in the name of zion! Killing innocents, indeed!

Again, do you want to see AMERICA act like ZIONISTS do regarding ethnic purity of their nation? Tell me, jew, how loud would you cry if we purged the US of jews like you want to purge israel of arabs?

Forum List

Back