Israel: Total War on Gaza & Lebanon

Palestinian Muslims, Christians, and Jews alike were opposed to the foreign takeover of their country.

How can this be a religious conflict?

Palestinian Muslims, Christians, and Jews alike were opposed to the foreign takeover of their country.

Interestingly enough, the troll leaves out the part that there are 57 Muslim countries in the world which consider themselves MUSLIM countries, and treat their women and non-Muslims as second class citizens.

These countries form a Muslim Bloc in the United Nations and since the resolutions are not binding, America does not veto them.

The United Nations Muslim Voting Bloc

These resolutions have been pushed in various forms for over a decade, largely by the 57 states of the Organization of the Islamic Conference. These countries have Shariah-based legal systems that boast the most stringent requirements for public worship and the harshest penalties for not adhering to the official religious orthodoxy. Islam is the only religion expressly mentioned in the resolution.

But the Muslim Bloc is seen as a great worldwide danger.

UNITED NATIONS — Muslim governments on Wednesday pressed the United Nations to step up investigations of Western countries to root out what they call “Islamophobia” — defined by them as discrimination against people of the Muslim faith.

“UN Watch is alarmed by the Islamic bloc’s attempt to turn an international shield for religious freedom into a sword for religious-motivated state censorship,” said Hillel Neuer, executive director of the Geneva-based watchdog group. “It’s part of a larger campaign to invert the real danger of Islamist extremism into an imagined narrative of Western victimization of Islam and its adherents.”

Click

muslimfreedomspeech_JPGvi-vi.jpg

I've seen more than enough proof so I don't buy your story for one second. Muslims spell trouble for any "infidel," whether Jewish, Christian, Buddist, Hindu, you name it. Anyone with reasoned thought can see that Muslims bring trouble to whatever non-Muslim country they inhabit. When Muslims start standing up as a majority against the Islamic Fascism terrorizing the world, then I might reconsider.

Click

How can the Muslim block be a Block of Islamic intent and not be religious? Sharia law is instituted in the ENTIRE Muslim block. Yes, they argue about interpretations, but when it comes time to vote.....

So, they are simply cultural and vote as an Muslim block on Islamic principles and not religious?

That's simple obfuscation.

The world sees and it will see more in the upcoming years.

Interestingly enough, the troll leaves out the part that there are 57 Muslim countries in the world which consider themselves MUSLIM countries, and treat their women and non-Muslims as second class citizens.

These countries form a Muslim Bloc in the United Nations and since the resolutions are not binding, America does not veto them.

The United Nations Muslim Voting Bloc

But the Muslim Bloc is seen as a great worldwide danger.

Click

muslimfreedomspeech_JPGvi-vi.jpg

I've seen more than enough proof so I don't buy your story for one second. Muslims spell trouble for any "infidel," whether Jewish, Christian, Buddist, Hindu, you name it. Anyone with reasoned thought can see that Muslims bring trouble to whatever non-Muslim country they inhabit. When Muslims start standing up as a majority against the Islamic Fascism terrorizing the world, then I might reconsider.

Click

How can the Muslim block be a Block of Islamic intent and not be religious? Sharia law is instituted in the ENTIRE Muslim block. Yes, they argue about interpretations, but when it comes time to vote.....

So, they are simply cultural and vote as an Muslim block on Islamic principles and not religious?

That's simple obfuscation.

The world sees and it will see more in the upcoming years.

A poll taken of Palestinians found that only about 5% wanted to live in an "Islamic" country. Hamas has stated that it will not impose Islamic law because "the Palestinians won't have it."

A poll taken of Palestinians found that only about 5% wanted to live in an "Islamic" country. Hamas has stated that it will not impose Islamic law because "the Palestinians won't have it."

I want you to see both sides PF. A poll on this site might show this. If I take a poll and it shows this, will you look to a two state solution and acceptance of an Israeli state with peace on the Arabian Peninsula in mind. PF?

:razz:

I want you to see both sides PF. A poll on this site might show this. If I take a poll and it shows this, will you look to a two state solution and acceptance of an Israeli state with peace on the Arabian Peninsula in mind. PF?

The two state solution has been on the table since 1937. It is the solution of choice for the vast majority of the world. It is less likely to happen now than it was over 70 years ago.

???

You? Nu?

???

You? Nu?

Why do you have this obsession with Israel?

Look at my posts. They are all over this forum.

You?

Nu?

Forum List

Back