Israel Tortures Palestinian Children And Keeps Them in Outdoor Cages in Winter

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was debunked....I was the one that did it. The pics were Google image searched and it's not an outdoor cell. Now run along

Post your suspicions here and now with a link, or STFU.

GFY how's that? I don't take direction from loons like you

Then all you doing is spitting directly into the wind. Why not take a picture of it and share it with us?

It's on the forum, get off your dead ass and look. If not cease bothering me

It's on the forum but not injected into THIS debate. They are your suspicions, and it is your duty to spin it the way YOU like. Then everyone can very clearly see just how crebile your sources are.

hit-----you cite NO SOURCE at all------you just lie----the LIE, "Israel is locking babies in cages in Israel for being suspected of holding a rock---and the babies
FREEZE TO DEATH" you got a link?

It was debunked....I was the one that did it. The pics were Google image searched and it's not an outdoor cell. Now run along

Post your suspicions here and now with a link, or STFU.

GFY how's that? I don't take direction from loons like you

Then all you doing is spitting directly into the wind. Why not take a picture of it and share it with us?

It's on the forum, get off your dead ass and look. If not cease bothering me

It's on the forum but not injected into THIS debate. They are your suspicions, and it is YOUR duty to spin it the way YOU like. Then everyone can very clearly see just how crebile your sources are.
What proof have you provided, you insufferable twit...except some off the wall story about some asshole in California?

Bbbbuutttt the Joooos!!!! The Joooooos!!!!!!!!!

Boko Haram Burns Children Alive in Nigeria, 86 Dead, Officials Say

Editor’s Note:
Some readers may be disturbed by the images in this story; discretion is advised. (Story by the Associated Press; curated by Dave Urbanski.)

DALORI, Nigeria (AP) — A survivor hidden in a tree says he watched Boko Haram extremists firebomb huts and heard the screams of children burning to death, among 86 people officials say died in the latest attack by Nigeria’s homegrown Islamic extremists.

Boko Haram Burns Children Alive in Nigeria, 86 Dead, Officials Say (GRAPHIC)

PS----depending on memory------there was a report----that some teenaged kids were held in prisons OPEN TO THE NIGHT air-----in some southern parts of Israel----several years ago------No "babies" just innocent kids throwing rocks at the heads
of babies or at moving vehicles ------actions that have resulted in deaths. They
were arrested just as kids in the USA are arrested for such acts. -----the BIG
story was that they were in open air in parts of Israel that are actually desert-----the
situation was rectified-------several years ago. They SUFFERED terribly------
just as my brother did on BOY SCOUT trips to the hills -------exposed to rain and
wind.............. I do recall his return once---SOCKED to the skin and shivering-------
an ABUSED BOY SCOUT. The UN did nothing

PS----depending on memory------there was a report----that some teenaged kids were held in prisons OPEN TO THE NIGHT air-----in some southern parts of Israel----several years ago------No "babies" just innocent kids throwing rocks at the heads
of babies or at moving vehicles ------actions that have resulted in deaths. They
were arrested just as kids in the USA are arrested for such acts. -----the BIG
story was that they were in open air in parts of Israel that are actually desert-----the
situation was rectified-------several years ago. They SUFFERED terribly------
just as my brother did on BOY SCOUT trips to the hills -------exposed to rain and
wind.............. I do recall his return once---SOCKED to the skin and shivering-------
an ABUSED BOY SCOUT. The UN did nothing

Your brother is a better person for his suffering. Our son recently went on a weekend camping trip...oh the horrors of sleeping outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back