Israel tortures children

This is the "Israel and Palestine" forum, Africa is further down, you can post your concern for the Sudanese there. Here we are posting about the fact that Israel tortures children

No love for children honor killed by the religion of peace? :bow3:

A 27-year-old mother of five was bludgeoned to death with an iron chain by her father last week in Gaza in what human rights groups report was an honor killing.

According to police in Gaza, the father, Jawdat al-Najar, heard his daughter Fadia, who had divorced in 2005, speaking on the phone with a man. He believed she was having a relationship with him. Police say al-Najar became enraged and beat her to death; her body was brought to a hospital where officials said she died of a skull fracture

The woman was beaten to death in the northern Gaza neighborhood of Jebalya on Thursday night. The father called police and confessed to the murder.

According to investigators for the Gaza-based Al Mezan Center for Human Rights, the father and his three sons were taken into police custody. They said the killing "was carried out on grounds related to 'preserving' the honor of the family."

The Palestinian Center for Human Rights, another Gaza-based organization, said hospital forensic reports show the woman's body showed signs of torture and that she suffered a skull fracture from being hit by an iron chain.

Rights groups decry Gaza 'honor killing' - CNN

July 30, 2009

Do the honor-killed children of satan return to life, monkey? :bow3:

SURIF, West Bank -- A 20-year-old Palestinian woman who was thrown into a well and left to die in the name of "family honor" has not become just another statistic in one of the Middle East's most shameful practices.

The killing of Aya Baradiya – by an uncle who didn't like a potential suitor – sparked such outrage that Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas scrapped laws this week that guaranteed sentences of six months or less for such killings.

On the day of the killing, the uncle and two accomplices snatched the woman and tied her hands and feet, Hebron police chief Ramadan Awad said. The suspects told interrogators she screamed and demanded to know why they wanted to kill her, but the uncle said only that she deserved to die, he said. She told them she had done nothing wrong, then her attackers dumped her into the well The water would have reached to her neck, Awad said, adding: "We can't be sure ... if she died immediately or it took her a long time to die."

So-called "honor killings" are committed regularly in traditional Arab societies that enforce strict separation between the sexes and view an unmarried woman's unsupervised contact with a man, even by telephone, as a stain on the family's reputation. There were nine such killings in the West Bank last year, and Jordan reports about 20 every year.

The police chief said suspects in honor killings often come forward immediately because they don't face serious punishment and a confession is part of the "cleansing" of family honor. However, Aya Baradiya's uncle remained silent, even saying at one point that his niece had called him and told him she just decided to go away.

Leniency for honor killings dates back to a 1960 Jordanian legal codex, parts of which are still in effect in the West Bank; the area was under Jordanian rule until it was captured by Israel in 1967. Awad, the Hebron police chief, said that under the old system, someone who killed for family honor would get a maximum of six months in prison.

In 2010, there were nine family honor killings in the West Bank, Awad said. In most cases, "family honor" was just a pretext, he added: Men would kill to clear the path for remarriage, get their wives' gold or because of problems in the family. The tougher new laws will likely reduce the number of such killings, he said.

In Hamas-ruled Gaza, at least 10 women were killed by male relatives over the past three years, according to a local activist, Majda Ibrahim. She said punishment is generally light, though in one case, a man was sentenced to death for killing his cousin after she rejected his marriage proposal. The man is on death row.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/19/palestinian-woman-aya-bar_n_864430.html

Last edited:
July 30, 2009

Do the honor-killed children of satan return to life, monkey? :bow3:

No more then the children killed by the little Satan return to life
images

The pedophile prophet of islime sexually molested and tortured a 6 year old when he was 53 :eek:

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad... :eek:
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth :eek:
Narrated 'Aisha: That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done.

My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.

You seem very fixated with young girls and sex with animals

Your pedophile fake prophet had the fixation on 6 year olds. He even saw them in his dreams. :bow3: :eek:

Sex with animals came later with the religion of bestiality

Your pedophile fake prophet had the fixation on 6 year olds. He even saw them in his dreams. :bow3: :eek:

That was hundreds of years ago, why do you find sex with young girl and animals so interesting in this day and age?

That was hundreds of years ago, why do you find sex with young girl and animals so interesting in this day and age?

Why do you worship a pedophile? Why must muslimes emulate the pedophile muhammad as per the quran and sunnah?

Are you mentally ill like your pedophile muhammad?

They shoot children, don’t they?

In the 11 years since the year 2000, Israeli forces have killed 1,471 children in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, the bulk of whom were aged between 13 and 17 years. The children of Gaza have been and continue to be at greatest risk, with almost a thousand murdered in the last 12 years. Most are shot randomly and indiscriminately, or killed as a result of Israeli air and ground attacks. Around 50 were taken prematurely from their families by unexploded ordnance.

The most recent atrocities against the people of Gaza began on Friday 9 March and resulted in the killing of 25 Palestinians, and come on the back of the massacre that took place in December 2008/January 2009, when a total of 1,417 Palestinians were murdered, of whom 318 were children and 116 women. Fresh in the children’s young memories lie the echo of that horrendous time, the constant bombardment, the loss of loved ones and the shootings. Besides the deaths, around 1,000 children were injured in the three-week assault, and many children were left with severe physical disabilities and deep psychological wounds. The mental and emotional effects are more difficult to see and/or to treat than broken bones and scared flesh.
Fuck Israel!

First,I have to note that there is a positive bias that comes to the word "children".

When you say children we think about innocent creatures , something like that:

F0026712-Children_playing-SPL.jpg

however, the great majority of Palestinians who died under the age of 18 does not look like that, and they are not at all innocent.

mostly they look like these:

palestinian-youth-throwing-rocks-ap.jpg

Second,
it's interesting thing your "objective" site does not tell you is that about 90% of these children were actively participating in clashes with the IDF.

They actively took part in the armed conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.

When you choose to fight with a better time better equipped forces and you send your children to fight alongside if you well guess what that's a recipe for disaster and that's exactly what happened.

If Palestinians have loved the children they would not allow them to participate in the fighting.

Tell me, what's the difference between and 19 years old person who tries to kill you and a 17 year old person who tries to kill you?

• Since the beginning of violence in the Al-Aqsa Intifada in 2000, 29 suicide attacks have been carried out by youth under the age of 18.
  • Since May 2001, 22 shootings attacks and attacks using explosive devices were carried out by youth under the age of 18.
  • Since the beginning of 2001, more than 40 youths under the age of 18 were involved in attempted suicide bombings that were thwarted (of them, three during 2004).
Child suicide bombers in the Israeli

I'm sure those "children" are included in your statistics, however your "objective source" conveniently neglects to mention that some of them were suicide bombers.

First,I have to note that there is a positive bias that comes to the word "children".

however, the great majority of Palestinians who died under the age of 18 does not look like that, and they are not at all innocent..
How they look, does not justify you murdering them.

Second,
it's interesting thing your "objective" site does not tell you is that about 90% of these children were actively participating in clashes with the IDF.
Prove it. Where's your link to that?

They actively took part in the armed conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.
I prefer to think they're defending their homeland from foreign invaders.

When you choose to fight with a better time better equipped forces and you send your children to fight alongside if you well guess what that's a recipe for disaster and that's exactly what happened.

If Palestinians have loved the children they would not allow them to participate in the fighting.
So you think throwing rocks is a capital crime?

Tell me, what's the difference between and 19 years old person who tries to kill you and a 17 year old person who tries to kill you?
With a rock? Also, let's not lose sight of the fact that YOU, INVADED THEM! You go into someone's neighborhood shooting the place up, what do you think is going to happen, a welcome parade?

I'm sure those "children" are included in your statistics, however your "objective source" conveniently neglects to mention that some of them were suicide bombers.
Which don't hold a candle to Israel's real bombers, routinely conduct air strikes in populated areas and targeting civilain infrastructures, like a hospital, which you can't target under any conditions, even if its used as a human shield.

I think it's a real hoot, that you think it's okay to kill Palestinian children for throwing rocks, but then on the other thread, claim Israel's laws are fair to all. It's also pretty funny, that you question these torture charges, while showing no regard for these children's lives.

The Israeli soldiers shoot with silencers. The bullets from the American M-16 rifles tumble end over end through the children’s slight bodies. Later, in the hospital, I will see the destruction: the stomachs ripped out, the gaping holes in limbs and torsos. Yesterday at this spot the Israelis shot eight young men, six of who were under the age of eighteen. This afternoon they killed an eleven-year-old boy, Ali Murad, and seriously wound four more, three of who are under eighteen. Children have been shot in other conflicts I have covered, but never before have I watched as soldiers enticed children like mice into a trap and murdered them for sport.” Christopher Hedges
If he "covered" (by thick layer of lies, evidently) "other conflicts", why doesn't he know the difference between the M-16, the M-4 and CAR? Why doesn't he know differences of the silencer, the suppressor, and the rubber-bullet adaptor? And, as we've busted his drivel elsewhere, Hedges has a superman's laser vision, which lets him see through the sand dunes. Cool agitpropster, this Hedges, indeed.

They shoot children, don’t they?

In the 11 years since the year 2000, Israeli forces have killed 1,471 children in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, the bulk of whom were aged between 13 and 17 years. The children of Gaza have been and continue to be at greatest risk, with almost a thousand murdered in the last 12 years. Most are shot randomly and indiscriminately, or killed as a result of Israeli air and ground attacks. Around 50 were taken prematurely from their families by unexploded ordnance.

The most recent atrocities against the people of Gaza began on Friday 9 March and resulted in the killing of 25 Palestinians, and come on the back of the massacre that took place in December 2008/January 2009, when a total of 1,417 Palestinians were murdered, of whom 318 were children and 116 women. Fresh in the children’s young memories lie the echo of that horrendous time, the constant bombardment, the loss of loved ones and the shootings. Besides the deaths, around 1,000 children were injured in the three-week assault, and many children were left with severe physical disabilities and deep psychological wounds. The mental and emotional effects are more difficult to see and/or to treat than broken bones and scared flesh.
Fuck Israel!

F0026712-Children_playing-SPL.jpg

however, the great majority of Palestinians who died under the age of 18 does not look like that, and they are not at all innocent.

mostly they look like these:

palestinian-youth-throwing-rocks-ap.jpg

Second,

• Since the beginning of violence in the Al-Aqsa Intifada in 2000, 29 suicide attacks have been carried out by youth under the age of 18.
  • Since May 2001, 22 shootings attacks and attacks using explosive devices were carried out by youth under the age of 18.
  • Since the beginning of 2001, more than 40 youths under the age of 18 were involved in attempted suicide bombings that were thwarted (of them, three during 2004).
Child suicide bombers in the Israeli

Palestinian children throwing stones at invading foreign troops.

What, they are not allowed to defend their country?

Forum List

Back