Israel To U.S. - Stop Iran And Their Nukes Or We Will

BBC News - Iran completes process of eliminating enriched uranium

Iran has turned all of its enriched uranium closest to the level needed to make nuclear arms into more harmless forms, the UN nuclear agency says.

In years gone by, Iran didn't have any enriched uranium even close enough to make a bomb, they still haven't and have destroyed the closes they have.
Israel will still moan on, and lie again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iran has turned all of its enriched uranium closest to the level needed to make nuclear arms into more harmless forms, the UN nuclear agency says.

In years gone by, Iran didn't have any enriched uranium even close enough to make a bomb, they still haven't and have destroyed the closes they have.

Can you prove to us that Iran really has no underground laboratories deep, deep down where they are working on a bomb. One time I heard an interview on a talk radio show with some woman who was an expert on Iran. She said that it was overheard when one of the higher ups said "when we go nuclear, that is the end of the Israel problem." Who knows what these crazies over there are doing. They certainly would never tell the truth. I must say that there are so many Iranian Muslims and Jews now living in Southern California who were happy to get away from those religious crazies who actually belong to a sect that Freddy's Sunni bhrethren don't mind car and suicide bombing in other locations, but since these crazies happen to be Muslim, it is OK for other Muslims of a different sect to stick up for them.

Can you prove to us that Iran really has no underground laboratories deep, deep down where they are working on a bomb. One time I heard an interview on a talk radio show with some woman who was an expert on Iran. She said that it was overheard when one of the higher ups said "when we go nuclear, that is the end of the Israel problem." Who knows what these crazies over there are doing. They certainly would never tell the truth. I must say that there are so many Iranian Muslims and Jews now living in Southern California who were happy to get away from those religious crazies who actually belong to a sect that Freddy's Sunni bhrethren don't mind car and suicide bombing in other locations, but since these crazies happen to be Muslim, it is OK for other Muslims of a different sect to stick up for them.

Ah, the old, "prove a negative" line - the last resort of liars.

If you make a claim, it's up to you to prove it, not ask people to prove the none existence of something.

Israel makes a claim, if you support their position - Prove they didn't lie.

If you make a claim, it's up to you to prove it, not ask people to prove the none existence of something.

Muslim Nazi boy, how can any of us prove or disprove it, when we do not have the intelligence collected by Israel.
Try using you brainwashed full of shit head once in a while.

Muslim Nazi boy, how can any of us prove or disprove it, when we do not have the intelligence collected by Israel.
Try using you brainwashed full of shit head once in a while.

You can tell that Freddy is not the sharpest pencil in the box, and I think many Iranians who left and who would read Freddy's posts would think so too. Meanwhile, I can drive around my neighborhood and see cars lined up in front of Iranian Muslims' houses (some even have valet service if they have long driveways) while the hosts and guests are enjoying a wonderful Iftar together. Freddy seems to not be having wonderful Iftars with friends because #1 he was not invited and #2 it is more important to post on a forum against the Jews, especially during Ramadan.. You are right, Toastman. None of us are privy to Israeli intelligence or the intelligence of any country in the world.

^ I thought a tough guy like you was joking about being scared of flying:badgrin:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/travel/365206-chester-my-home-city.html
Thanks for the link. You're not too bright, are you? Obviously I was making fun of you. My first comment "I just can't wait to visit there." is something I would think someone as smart as you would pick up on. I guess I gave you too much credit, eh?

And if you didn't catch the sarcasm in the first remark, you definitely should have caught it in the second one..." What's the best way to get there if you don't like to fly?". I mean, really, old chap, you have to be pretty dense not to see the sarcasm in THAT one.

And I've heard so much about that British sense of humor, I would have sworn you would have caught the joke without me having to draw you a fucking picture. I guess you must be one of the dumb ones, eh old chap? :lol:

Nonetheless, if I DO decide to visit Winchester or wherever you're from, I'll be sure to look you up so you can beat the hell out of the Yankee. :lol:

^ I thought a tough guy like you was joking about being scared of flying:badgrin:
Thanks for the link. You're not too bright, are you? Obviously I was making fun of you. My first comment "I just can't wait to visit there." is something I would think someone as smart as you would pick up on. I guess I gave you too much credit, eh?

And if you didn't catch the sarcasm in the first remark, you definitely should have caught it in the second one..." What's the best way to get there if you don't like to fly?". I mean, really, old chap, you have to be pretty dense not to see the sarcasm in THAT one.

And I've heard so much about that British sense of humor, I would have sworn you would have caught the joke without me having to draw you a fucking picture. I guess you must be one of the dumb ones, eh old chap? :lol:

Nonetheless, if I DO decide to visit Winchester or wherever you're from, I'll be sure to look you up so you can beat the hell out of the Yankee. :lol:
:badgrin: Why do you think Im playing with you twerp, so when are you coming to visit tough guy :badgrin::badgrin:

:badgrin: Why do you think Im playing with you twerp, so when are you coming to visit tough guy :badgrin::badgrin:
Wow, maybe I DO have to draw you a fucking picture. I'm not coming to jolly old England. Never was, just pulling your chain, but if it will help, I'll send you a dart board with my picture on it so you can relieve your frustrations. I know you English chaps like to play darts, right?

Wow, maybe I DO have to draw you a fucking picture. I'm not coming to jolly old England. Never was, just pulling your chain, but if it will help, I'll send you a dart board with my picture on it so you can relieve your frustrations. I know you English chaps like to play darts, right?
Nah just come over:badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back