Israel to build 800 new housing units in West Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call you shit because that is what you are, it is you that sees yourself as being superior when you are inferior. I bet you are laughed at daily by everyone for your stupidity and become the brunt of all the jokes.

Zionist Lucifereans laugh at me; but, should I care about what people without a soul do? Of course you curse me. You do that because you lack both a soul and a conscience. You are no different than a vampire bat.

10295687_606060289491454_6087273974607074494_n.jpg

Try a remedial English class before posting on here again as you are just showing yourself up as a Walter Mitty.

Only a foreigner like yourself would be concerned with that.

B7ZXd5kCIAEksXk.jpg

Foreign to where exactly ?

By the way your pictures are racist in the extreme and show a mental deficiency on your part.

What's racist?
B7ZXd5kCIAEksXk.jpg

Semitic Jews.

EVIDENCE ?

I call you shit because that is what you are, it is you that sees yourself as being superior when you are inferior. I bet you are laughed at daily by everyone for your stupidity and become the brunt of all the jokes.

Zionist Lucifereans laugh at me; but, should I care about what people without a soul do? Of course you curse me. You do that because you lack both a soul and a conscience. You are no different than a vampire bat.

Try a remedial English class before posting on here again as you are just showing yourself up as a Walter Mitty.

B7ZXd5kCIAEksXk.jpg
Of course you want open borders you cock sucking monkey! Open borders mean an passive invasion, similar to how the Muslims are passively invading and taking over Europe.

Why do you do what you do beat and go fuck yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to the Zionists who pressured the European governments to allow massive Muslim immigration to Europe; just as it is the Zionists who pressure the US govt to allow massive Hispanic immigration to America.

What's sauce for the goose (is sauce for the gander).

10401560_586534404777376_2818759201360347628_n.jpg

Don't be a RACIST !

You are the RACIST claiming that these boys are Jews without any evidence

GHook and his clock sucking monkey iz famous

l.jpg

I'm always amazed at how Zionists always whine about antisemitism while at the same time being the worst racists on the planet. The incongruity doesn't even phase them for a moment. Attitudes like that are beyond hypocrisy.

LINK or will you just keep trolling the board as you do others.

B7ZXd5kCIAEksXk.jpg
Of course you want open borders you cock sucking monkey! Open borders mean an passive invasion, similar to how the Muslims are passively invading and taking over Europe.

Thanks to the Zionists who pressured the European governments to allow massive Muslim immigration to Europe; just as it is the Zionists who pressure the US govt to allow massive Hispanic immigration to America.

Don't be a RACIST !

Do you have something against semitic jews, you racist, anti-semite?

images

l.jpg

I'm always amazed at how Zionists always whine about antisemitism while at the same time being the worst racists on the planet. The incongruity doesn't even phase them for a moment. Attitudes like that are beyond hypocrisy.

When you start posting links, then I will return the gesture.

l.jpg

Oh, and btw? The link is on the image. Were you not as slow as molasses, you might have been able to recognize that for yourself.

B7ZXd5kCIAEksXk.jpg

Don't be a RACIST !

Do you have something against semitic jews, you racist, anti-semite?

images

Evidence is everything on this board, without it you are just trolling and spamming.

l.jpg

I do and they are from multiple sources that substantiate each other. So produce the links or stop trolling.

l.jpg

Oh, and btw? The link is on the image. Were you not as slow as molasses, you might have been able to recognize that for yourself.

The image links to facebook it does not prove that these are Jews at all. And facebook is not an unbiaswed source of evidence.

l.jpg

The image links to facebook it does not prove that these are Jews at all. And facebook is not an unbiaswed source of evidence.

You the FIRST Zionist I've ever seen to make THAT claim about ZioBook.

OpenBordersForIsrael-6.png

And this is connected to the OP how?

If Israel is going to be building new units (on stolen Palestinian land), it needs to build the units for it's semitic jews. Not for the non semitic, white Russian jewish parasites. The non semitic, white Russian jewish parasites (like the terrorists that burnt the Palestinian baby the other day); can move to The Pale; (aka Ukraine); (aka the former Khazaria).

You know? The former "homeland" of the people that call themselves "Jews"?

If Israel is going to be building new units (on stolen Palestinian land), it needs to build the units for it's semitic jews. Not for the non semitic, white Russian jewish parasites. The non semitic, white Russian jewish parasites (like the terrorists that burnt the Palestinian baby the other day); can move to The Pale; (aka Ukraine); (aka the former Khazaria).

Man if You already know who were those murderers PLEASE REPORT THEM and get rewarded. But You're full of bull cake of course.

All those khazarian myth came from an allegory-theology book written by a rabbi called the "The Kuzari" . So You guys can't even invent something original. Can't prove it either.
You're not the first one trying to erase the identity of the Hebrew people...so the khazarian myth- give me that I need a wipe.

What's interesting is that they were killed and butchered in Europe for being jews, and once they go home they become suddenly Russians .

Some science: Genetics of Ashkenazi Jewish origins by Doron M. Behar Mait Metspalu et al.
Tell me when You finish reading.

Last edited:

Any idiot can post what they like on facebook, even outright lies. So it is not used as a source for anything.

Now I ask you again where is the evidence that these are actually Jews and not illegal immigrants pretending to be Jews ?

Shows you are not a Jew but just another islamonazi LIAR as the land was granted to the Jews under International law in 1923. And the Russian Jews have just as much right to live in Israel as any other Jew. These illegal immigrants that you support are just that illegal immigrants that have passed through safe countries so they can try and claim asylum in Israel. They fall foul of the law and will be evicted and their claims rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back