Israel Threatening Iran

Why the attack??

When you make a retarded statement, I respond in kind. Your "proof" is equivalent to President Bush saying that the United States has no mentally challenged citizens. It simply isn't true and everyone knows this except you.

When you make a retarded statement, I respond in kind. Your "proof" is equivalent to President Bush saying that the United States has no mentally challenged citizens. It simply isn't true and everyone knows this except you.
Iran has capital punishment for homos.

If a sodomite is discovered. They are given a permanent cure for their sickness.

So in essence, the Iranian President is correct.

There are NO homos in Iran. :eusa_angel:

Iran has capital punishment for homos.

If a sodomite is discovered. They are given a permanent cure for their sickness.

So in essence, the Iranian President is correct.

There are NO homos in Iran. :eusa_angel:

Nonsense.

At best he might be able to claim that there are no openly homosexual people in Iran.

Evidence? Are you for real or you just pulling my chain?

Zionism, the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel, advocated, from its inception, tangible as well as spiritual aims. Jews of all persuasions, left and right, religious and secular, joined to form the Zionist movement and worked together toward these goals. Disagreements led to rifts, but ultimately, the common goal of a Jewish state in its ancient homeland was attained. The term “Zionism” was coined in 1890 by Nathan Birnbaum.

So....you are saying he just wants to kill Jews? I guess thats ok in your world.

"UNSTABLE COUNTRIES? Oh, you mean like the one that HAS nukes "secretly" who puts a premium on being a specific ETHNICITY? yea.. tell me another nazi joke, dude."

So tell me how are the homosexuals doing in Iran? So you are saying the ZIONIST don't allow people of other races in but yet isn't that exactly what Iran does?

And, until you can start predicting the future a little better than you have during the last 8years you really can't assume anything about it.

And for me predicting the future how have I done that in the last eight years?
Please provide proof!

THEIR homeland just like the ARYANS thought about Germany, eh dude? Like I said, you can go ahead and make an excuse for THAT ethnicity if you need to but you are no better than those validating the LAST master race and a state sponsored premium on a specific ethnicity. JEWS ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE WITH A HISTORY ON THAT LAND. I realize that may come as a shock to you but, hey, this is what evidence is all about.

And, just so you know, JEWS /= ZIONINSTS. ZIONISTS /= JEWS. Again, your ignorance goes a long way in facilitating your racist opinion and absolute disinterest in the FACT of what was and what wasn't said. Feel free to read the fucking speech. It's not his fault that you are too stupid to see the difference between being a zionist and being jewish.

And, Iran isn't the only gay hating nation in this world, dude. I suggest you wake the fuck up and look around you right before you vote against gay rights in THIS country.

no, i prefer our constitutional religious freedoms

oh, you mean the first amendment right to discriminate according to religious objection? Did you want to reiterate just how CARAZY Iran is for their fundamental attitude again?

oh, you mean the first amendment right to discriminate according to religious objection? Did you want to reiterate just how CARAZY Iran is for their fundamental attitude again?
WTF are you talking about

I'm talking about the freedom of religion that allows our own fundies to continually hate on gays while you sit there and act like Iran is the last bastion of hateful fundamentalism. Do I need to slow this down for you? do you need a fucking picture or video? Should I wrap this post up in a chocolate fucking bon bon for you? Parley Usted Ingles, motherfucker?

I'm talking about the freedom of religion that allows our own fundies to continually hate on gays while you sit there and act like Iran is the last bastion of hateful fundamentalism. Do I need to slow this down for you? do you need a fucking picture or video? Should I wrap this post up in a chocolate fucking bon bon for you? Parley Usted Ingles, motherfucker?
yeah, show me where i have supported attacks on gays
you dont know me from adam, you asshole
grow the fuck up and stop believe all the bullshit the dems feed you about conservatives

yeah, show me where i have supported attacks on gays
you dont know me from adam, you asshole
grow the fuck up and stop believe all the bullshit the dems feed you about conservatives

The religous freedom to discriminate against gays is THE conservative platform, fuckstick. WHO, between DEMS AND PUBS, do you think is busy voting AGAINST GAY RIGHTS? Please, after you wipe the cum off of your face do try and keep up with this conversation. Hell, LETS look at some EVIDENCE, shall we you angry fucking ass polyp?

GOP renews fight against gay marriage
CNN.com - GOP renews fight against gay marriage - Jun 5, 2006

now PLEASE. TELL ME HOW IRAN is the only bastion of fundamentalism in this world.

The religous freedom to discriminate against gays is THE conservative platform, fuckstick. WHO, between DEMS AND PUBS, do you think is busy voting AGAINST GAY RIGHTS? Please, after you wipe the cum off of your face do try and keep up with this conversation. Hell, LETS look at some EVIDENCE, shall we you angry fucking ass polyp?

GOP renews fight against gay marriage
CNN.com - GOP renews fight against gay marriage - Jun 5, 2006

now PLEASE. TELL ME HOW IRAN is the only bastion of fundamentalism in this world.
no, you take that out of context and i dont support that effort in the first place, i say get the government out of marriage completely

you need to stop thinking that all republicans are the same

and btw asshole, you are the stupid one

Last edited:
no, you take that out of context and i dont support that effort in the first place, i say get the government out of marriage completely

you need to stop thinking that all republicans are the same

and btw asshole, you are the stupid one

HAHAHAHA!

yea, it's taken WAAAAAAY out of context to see REPUBLICANS and AMERICAN CHRISTIAN FUNDIES continually VOTE in the same vein as iranian fundies ACT against gays!

yea, dude! believe that!

Hey, I'll stick to providing evidence on this one all day long. You can act like a bitch and cry that you are being generalized if you want BUT, at the end of the day, it's still YOUR party that has more in common with "there are no gays in iran" than mine.

HAHAHAHA!

yea, it's taken WAAAAAAY out of context to see REPUBLICANS and AMERICAN CHRISTIAN FUNDIES continually VOTE in the same vein as iranian fundies ACT against gays!

yea, dude! believe that!

Hey, I'll stick to providing evidence on this one all day long. You can act like a bitch and cry that you are being generalized if you want BUT, at the end of the day, it's still YOUR party that has more in common with "there are no gays in iran" than mine.
bullshit

but you can continue to post like a fucking moron all day if you want

Forum List

Back