Israel Threatening Iran

The Zionist Nazi Jews who control Israel are the scum of the earth,

Israel is the bully of the region. All Israel does is terrorize their neighbors.

No wonder Israel is despised and hated.

The whole world will rejoice when Israel No longer exists!! :eusa_clap:
thats an oxymoron if there ever was one

sorry, if the Islamic countries that border Isreal didnt attack them there would be peace

As it will when Islamic fundamentalism/extremism no longer exists.
ya know, that right there is proof the problem is NOT Israel
while there might be a few extreemists that want Israel to wipe out all of Islam, it is wide spread in Islam to wipe out Israel

"Investing in Iran in 2008," Sneh told his Austrian hosts, "is like investing in the Krupp steelworks in 1938, it's a high risk investment." The Austrians, according to Sneh, turned pale.

do you think many on here will know what Krupp steelworks was?

It was and still is a German steel company. The owner during WW2 was tried as a war criminal for using slave labor. What do I win?

Last edited:
oh.. so you can read his mind then? Here... what am I thinking now? He's clearly spoken against ZIONISTS. He's stated that he wants to wipe ZIONISTS off the map. It doesn't really shock me that, in the face of EVIDENCE, you stick to believing pretty much what you want to believe.

UNSTABLE COUNTRIES? Oh, you mean like the one that HAS nukes "secretly" who puts a premium on being a specific ETHNICITY? yea.. tell me another nazi joke, dude.

And, until you can start predicting the future a little better than you have during the last 8years you really can't assume anything about it.

Of course you don't look into it. It fits your goofy opinion to believe whatever it is you want to believe DESPITE THE FUCKING EVIDENCE. You, sir, ARE the weakest link.

Evidence? Are you for real or you just pulling my chain?

Zionism, the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel, advocated, from its inception, tangible as well as spiritual aims. Jews of all persuasions, left and right, religious and secular, joined to form the Zionist movement and worked together toward these goals. Disagreements led to rifts, but ultimately, the common goal of a Jewish state in its ancient homeland was attained. The term “Zionism” was coined in 1890 by Nathan Birnbaum.

So....you are saying he just wants to kill Jews? I guess thats ok in your world.

"UNSTABLE COUNTRIES? Oh, you mean like the one that HAS nukes "secretly" who puts a premium on being a specific ETHNICITY? yea.. tell me another nazi joke, dude."

So tell me how are the homosexuals doing in Iran? So you are saying the ZIONIST don't allow people of other races in but yet isn't that exactly what Iran does?

And, until you can start predicting the future a little better than you have during the last 8years you really can't assume anything about it.

And for me predicting the future how have I done that in the last eight years?
Please provide proof!

i dont think iran cares or understands the potential of nuclear power. Face it, any mid east country using nukes, simply kills themselves with the radioactive fallout. no such thing to my knowing of a pinpoint nuke. they live too close to each other to nuke each other...

Iran wouldn’t use nukes against Israel for the same reasons Russia didn’t against America.

Israel’s tactic of preventing Arab nations going nuclear just isn’t a viable long term strategy. Nuclear technology is old now and getting easier to do all the time, and with global warming nuclear is becoming a much more desirable way to produce energy. Israel really should try to get on with its neighbours instead of threatening them.

The Arabs have attacked Isreal six times in the past 50 years and got their collective clocks cleaned every time. Israel has never attacked the Arabs. It is the Arabs that refuse to recognize Israel's right to exist, not the other way around. Israel will take out any Iranian nuclear facility if they determine it is about to go operational. They did it to Syria last year, did to Iraq in 1980, and will do it to Iran, too, and like the first two, we will be in full support of them.

Forum List

Back