Israel Threatening Iran

This is the dumbest fucking statement I have seen in my years here. First, Israel is in the same geographic region as Iran. Iran has sworn the destruction of the Zionist state. Iran having nukes is not any different than Russia putting them in Cuba. Israel has every right to prevent the destruction of itself. Second, getting Arabs to stop hating Jews is like getting Bostonians to stop hating the Yankees. Get a fuckin' clue.
that might actually be easier

hey on, thats a really bad photoshop
and i think the first time i saw it they used Bush

and its really too lagre for a sig

Maybe if Muslim countries weren't hell bent on destroying Israel, then Irael would not have take action. Try walking to school or work in the morning with the constant fear that the guy next to you is strapped with plastic explosives. Listen to stories of Auschwitz and Borgen-Belsen from your grandparents and try not to be a little paranoid and proactive. Have you Olympic team slaughterd by terrorists at a world event promoting peace and see if you don't get a little defensive. Like I said before, get a fuckin clue.
The Zionist Nazi Jews who control Israel are the scum of the earth,

Israel is the bully of the region. All Israel does is terrorize their neighbors.

No wonder Israel is despised and hated.

The whole world will rejoice when Israel No longer exists!! :eusa_clap:

The Zionist Nazi Jews who control Israel are the scum of the earth,

Israel is the bully of the region. All Israel does is terrorize their neighbors.

No wonder Israel is despised and hated.

The whole world will rejoice when Israel No longer exists!! :eusa_clap:

Case in point

The thing about the Islamic world, or at least a lot of it, is that it is failing as a society to do much for its people.

But rather than acknowledge most of its failings are the result of the soceity itself, it chooses to blame the Western world.

And then along comes Israel, (a western colony in Islam, one whose creation I think was a terrible mistake) and we give the Mullahs just the excuse they need to keep control over their people.

Sooner or later, enough brothers of Islam are going to wake up and realize that even if there were no Israel, most of the Arab people would still be living in squalor because their governments (perhaps even their society generally) doesn't work very well when it comes to sharing the wealthy, or incentivizing or making it possible for its own people to be very productive. (oh, BTW, treating half your population like slaves and children is a really bad idea, too)

Now I'm perfectly willing to let the people of Islam live any way that suits them. I suspect most people in the West feel the same, to be honest.

After all, it's their society and their lands, they have every right to design it to suit their needs.

But I do so wish they'd stop imagining that if they defeated the Infidel WEST their lives would get better. They won't.

Islam will have a golden age again, when Islam's leadership and people decide they're going to do those things it takes to make golden ages happen. they'll have to work out the details, but I think there's plenty of smart Arabs who understand what it takes to make a fuctional society.

The West can't make that happen for them, and we can't prevent it from happening, either.

We do not control their governments and we don't control any other aspect of their society, either.

So no amount of terrorist bombings in the WEST is EVER going to fix the Islamic world.

Even if the WEST were totally our of all Islamic lands, even if Islamic nations controlled every drop of oil and every aspect of their lives, Islam won't become as affluent as the WEST until Islamic nations CHOOSE to empower its own people to make themselves affluent.

I went to school with a lot of people from the Islamic world...they're just as bright as us, just as capable as us, too. Incidently, if you befriend these people they are truly stand up guys. They'd give you the shirt off their back, they're honest and thoughly decent people.

So the path the Islamic nations take is really up to them, not us.

The WEST cannot stop Islam from becoming great, only ISLAM can prevent that from happening...just as most of the nations of Islam have been doing for the last 400 years.

You can't send you kids to school and have them study the Koran all day and expect them to go out and create an affluent society with that. A moral society perhaps, but a fuctional modern one? Not a chance.

And you've GOT to educate ALL your people, too, not just the rich ones. All that leads to is a feudal society which is a poorer society overall.

I'm finding it soemwhat ironic that I'm lecturing the Islamic world about how to get out of the mess they're in, given that I see the Western world starting to make the same social and political mistakes that caused the downfall of the Islamic world so long ago.

Power and alluence at the top breeds contempt for the people, and contempt for the people inevitably leads to the fall of empires.

Last edited:
What can I say, I love Israel and want it to be a peaceful and happy place.

Yes DiveCon, I am serious. Israel has behaved pretty poorly over the years, and the UN has recognised this on many occasions, condemning and deploring its actions. I fully understand the supposed justifications of its actions, but it’s simply not conducive to long term peace and stability reacting in such a disproportionate, discriminatory and often illegal way.

And yes onthefence, of course Israel has the right to prevent the destruction of itself. But it’s my opinion and the opinion of many people I know, including Jews, that Israel is going about it in the wrong way.

But if you think ‘love thy neighbour’ is an erroneous policy and there’s no hope of reconciliation ever then it’s really sad.

The thing about the Islamic world, or at least a lot of it, is that it is failing as a society to do much for its people.

But rather than acknowledge most of its failings are the result of the soceity itself, it chooses to blame the Western world.

And then along comes Israel, (a western colony in Islam, one whose creation I think was a terrible mistake) and we give the Mullahs just the excuse they need to keep control over their people.

Sooner or later, enough brothers of Islam are going to wake up and realize that even if there were no Israel, most of the Arab people would still be living in squalor because their governments (perhaps even their society generally) doesn't work very well when it comes to sharing the wealthy, or incentivizing or making it possible for its own people to be very productive. (oh, BTW, treating half your population like slaves and children is a really bad idea, too)

Now I'm perfectly willing to let the people of Islam live any way that suits them. I suspect most people in the West feel the same, to be honest.

After all, it's their society and their lands, they have every right to design it to suit their needs.

But I do so wish they'd stop imagining that if they defeated the Infidel WEST their lives would get better. They won't.

Islam will have a golden age again, when Islam's leadership and people decide they're going to do those things it takes to make golden ages happen. they'll have to work out the details, but I think there's plenty of smart Arabs who understand what it takes to make a fuctional society.

The West can't make that happen for them, and we can't prevent it from happening, either.

We do not control their governments and we don't control any other aspect of their society, either.

So no amount of terrorist bombings in the WEST is EVER going to fix the Islamic world.

Even if the WEST were totally our of all Islamic lands, even if Islamic nations controlled every drop of oil and every aspect of their lives, Islam won't become as affluent as the WEST until Islamic nations CHOOSE to empower its own people to make themselves affluent.

I went to school with a lot of people from the Islamic world...they're just as bright as us, just as capable as us, too. Incidently, if you befriend these people they are truly stand up guys. They'd give you the shirt off their back, they're honest and thoughly decent people.

So the path the Islamic nations take is really up to them, not us.

The WEST cannot stop Islam from becoming great, only ISLAM can prevent that from happening...just as most of the nations of Islam have been doing for the last 400 years.

You can't send you kids to school and have them study the Koran all day and expect them to go out and create an affluent society with that. A moral society perhaps, but a fuctional modern one? Not a chance.

And you've GOT to educate ALL your people, too, not just the rich ones. All that leads to is a feudal society which is a poorer society overall.

I'm finding it soemwhat ironic that I'm lecturing the Islamic world about how to get out of the mess they're in, given that I see the Western world starting to make the same social and political mistakes that caused the downfall of the Islamic world so long ago.

Power and alluence at the top breeds contempt for the people, and contempt for the people inevitably leads to the fall of empires.

I personally believe that the Downfall of Islam was not done by the west. During the Crusades, the Moslems were able to mount a significant, and finally succesfull defense, they also had a higher level of civilization.
They then continued to defeat the Byzantine Empire and marched all the way up to Vienna. What did them in was, in my opinion, that several of their states turned into dogmatic theocracys.
The Ottoman Empire was an Islamic state that was tolerant (there is a reason why many Spanish Jews fled there) and (for a long time) undogmatic. It continued to be a significant power until WW1, where it, as a matter of fact, fought longer than Germany.
Bottomline: Turn into a theocracy => State goes down the drain.

What I’m trying to say is attempting to prevent hostile countries around them gaining nuclear technology indefinitely isn’t feasible. A better option is to address the reasons they are hostile.

You mean like because they are taught to hate everyone that isn't Muslim? Their president said he is going to wipe Israel of the face of the map. What about that don't you get? They aren't saying they want nukes for defensive purposes, they are saying they want them to kill Israel!

Please provide evidence where the President of Iran said that. Thank You

THAT is the punchline. Watch as they scramble to disregard that the infamous quote was nothing more than propaganda bullshit from isreal used to gather as much sympathy as possible.

Lost in translation
Experts confirm that Iran's president did not call for Israel to be 'wiped off the map'. Reports that he did serve to strengthen western hawks.

Lost in translation | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FckLO8HcNyo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FckLO8HcNyo[/ame]

Last edited:
gosh.. I WONDER who interpreted that?

*yawn*

Yea i guess there really isn't much to say when the man is up there on TV telling you the things you claim he isn't huh? You people are the same that claimed Hitler was a saint the whole time. A little committed to the lie aren't you? The guy gets up there and screams destroy Israel and that is the best you can do?

Yea i guess there really isn't much to say when the man is up there on TV telling you the things you claim he isn't huh? You people are the same that claimed Hitler was a saint the whole time. A little committed to the lie aren't you? The guy gets up there and screams destroy Israel and that is the best you can do?

again, who do you think interpreted that video? he was talking about ZIONISTS. You know, those who currently think that isreal is a JEWISH nation despite the palis.. Indeed, your accusation of hitler support couldn't be more ironic.

Here.. feel free to read the fucking speech yourself.

And, just so you know, ZIONISM has more in common with NAZIS than anyone calling for a non-racist standard of citizenship in israel.

Text of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's Speech
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/30/w...66800&en=5035dfc8b7afc70d&ei=5070&oref=slogin

But, i guess it's not really a fucking shocker that you'd rely on a knee jerk reaction and a massive dose of ignorance to respond with a stupid post.

again, who do you think interpreted that video? he was talking about ZIONISTS. You know, those who currently think that isreal is a JEWISH nation despite the palis.. Indeed, your accusation of hitler support couldn't be more ironic.

Here.. feel free to read the fucking speech yourself.

And, just so you know, ZIONISM has more in common with NAZIS than anyone calling for a non-racist standard of citizenship in israel.

Text of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's Speech
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/30/w...66800&en=5035dfc8b7afc70d&ei=5070&oref=slogin

Yea well honestly I dont need to debate you on any of this. This guy hates Israel. It isn't a secret. The guy has said several times he wants to wipe Israel off the face of the map. The Iraqis I talk to say the guy is crazy and will wipe Israel off the face of the map. There really isn't anything to debate! And furthermore, I thought everyone wanted to decrease the number of nuclear weapons and one day get rid of them all together? Now you want to give unstable countries nukes? Ohhhh thats right they are just going to use if for "PEACEFUL" purposes. I would love to let this play out and give Iran this capability but I think we all know it will end in Iran having nukes. As far as the non-racist stadard of citizenship in Israel you can take that any way you want. I don't look into that. I just look at all the reports and TV interviews of this guy and what he says.

oh.. so you can read his mind then? Here... what am I thinking now? He's clearly spoken against ZIONISTS. He's stated that he wants to wipe ZIONISTS off the map. It doesn't really shock me that, in the face of EVIDENCE, you stick to believing pretty much what you want to believe.

UNSTABLE COUNTRIES? Oh, you mean like the one that HAS nukes "secretly" who puts a premium on being a specific ETHNICITY? yea.. tell me another nazi joke, dude.

And, until you can start predicting the future a little better than you have during the last 8years you really can't assume anything about it.

Of course you don't look into it. It fits your goofy opinion to believe whatever it is you want to believe DESPITE THE FUCKING EVIDENCE. You, sir, ARE the weakest link.

"Investing in Iran in 2008," Sneh told his Austrian hosts, "is like investing in the Krupp steelworks in 1938, it's a high risk investment." The Austrians, according to Sneh, turned pale.[/QUOTE]

do you think many on here will know what Krupp steelworks was?

Forum List

Back