Israel tells the US to Go Fxxx Itself, again.

Here ya go, nubcake:

Here YOU go, nubcake...

The Fourth Geneva Convention is inapplicable as it pertains to the treatment of civilians during warfare and not to Israeli communities.

Furthermore, no UN resolution issued against Israel is legally binding and, thus, none has any force of law. They are merely recommendations.

Thus, your post is meaningless.

Here ya go, nubcake:

Oh, and, nubcake, ICJ rulings, too, are non-binding and are essentially meaningless. Furthermore, the ICJ has no jurisdiction in Israel-related matters.

Still further, there is no rule in international law prohibiting seizure of territory in a DEFENSIVE war, the circumstances under which Israel seized territory.

Now, you know.

Last edited:
Here ya go, nubcake:

Oh, and, nubcake, ICJ rulings, too, are non-binding and are essentially meaningless. Furthermore, the ICJ has no jurisdiction in Israel-related matters.

Still further, there is no rule in international law prohibiting seizure of territory in a DEFENSIVE war, the circumstances under which Israel seized territory.

Now, you know.

Who fed you that load of crap?

Here ya go, nubcake:

Now, you know.

Who fed you that load of crap?

You're the Forum Dunce. You know less than nothing.

Here ya go, nubcake:

Here YOU go, nubcake...

The Fourth Geneva Convention is inapplicable as it pertains to the treatment of civilians during warfare and not to Israeli communities.

Furthermore, no UN resolution issued against Israel is legally binding and, thus, none has any force of law. They are merely recommendations.

In fact, Israel is the only country in the world disputing the authority of the Geneva Convention's provisions on occupied territory. The consensus of the international community is that the building of Israeli settlements in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, is illegal under international law.

This has been re-affirmed by the Conferences of the High Contracting Parties to the Fourth Geneva Convention and every major organ of the United Nations, as well as the U.S., the European Union and Canada - all have declared that Israel's settlements are a violation of international law.

Here ya go, nubcake:

Here YOU go, nubcake...

In fact, Israel is the only country in the world disputing the authority of the Geneva Convention's provisions on occupied territory. The consensus of the international community is that the building of Israeli settlements in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, is illegal under international law.

This has been re-affirmed by the Conferences of the High Contracting Parties to the Fourth Geneva Convention and every major organ of the United Nations, as well as the U.S., the European Union and Canada - all have declared that Israel's settlements are a violation of international law.

You got PWNED on your misuse of the Geneva Conventions. Don't start whining now like a little bitch or else I might need to bitch-slap you. Allah would not be happy with that.

There is no rule in international law prohibiting Jews from living throughout Judea and Samaria. Indeed, international law fully permits it.

Last edited:
Kudos to Netanyahu - since they will stand ALONE when it comes to Iran!!!!

'No matter what agreements were in place to stop the expansion of the Jews into the Palestinian areas, we still support Israel and still have to pay for their crimes.

And who is paying for the crimes against the Jews????
'

Here YOU go, nubcake...

You got PWNED on your misuse of the Geneva Conventions. Don't start whining now like a little bitch or else I might need to bitch-slap you. Allah would not be happy with that.

There is no rule in international law prohibiting Jews from living throughout Judea and Samaria. Indeed, international law fully permits it.

Keep trying to convince yourself.

Meanwhile, you've even been "pwned" by the Jewish Virtual Library:

International efforts led by the United States were successful in scaling down the July 15th special UN meeting in Geneva. The closed-door meeting lasted a mere 45 minutes. However, a resolution was unanimously passed stating that the Fourth Geneva Convention does apply to Israeli settlements in the "occupied territories."

Linkie:
The Fourth Geneva Convention

International efforts led by the United States were successful in scaling down the July 15th special UN meeting in Geneva. The closed-door meeting lasted a mere 45 minutes. However, a resolution was unanimously passed stating that the Fourth Geneva Convention does apply to Israeli settlements in the "occupied territories."

Linkie:

Now, you're quoting the infidel Jewish Virtual Library? LOL Allah is not happy.

Linkie:

:lol:

BTW, what about 1948 occupied land like Najd?

:lol:

BTW, what about 1948 occupied land like Najd?

Palestine is sovereign Israeli territory under international law.

You missed Egypt, home to tens of millions of anti-American jihadists, receiving nearly $3 billion/yr in US foreign aid.

I missed nothing. However, I adore the little .. "Israel receives one third of ALL U.S. financial aid." I think it's a real knee-slapper. A little spit of a land in the middle of a motherfucking desert ... takes one third of all US aid. Wow. Just wow. Yeah, and on top of that - gets to break every single international law without any repercussions. Wow. Just fucking wow.

If I were a US taxpayer, I'd be really fucking pissed now. I'm not though, so I'm just wondering how long will US taxpayers let that go on. Spending such outrageous amounts of money on such a .... ah, what a waste of energy for me to even go on about this. It's all been said before and it's never changed anything.

Geographically speaking Israel is not in the middle of a desert.

As an American I am pissed at how people outside of the USA are educated. What nation are you from, I bet your nation has benefited in many ways from the USA's economy. We should get our money back from your country.

Huh? Mumble mumble?

The Jews in AIPAC and the media ( probably one and the same), have done a good job in damage control. We hear virtually nothing of what is going on with the latest riff between Israel and the US. However, the media is hammering Jesse James and Tiger Woods as though they are terrorists. Also, the crusade against the various Tea Party movements is allowing the Zionists to divert the collective attention of Americans from a very important issue. It is a diversionary tactic that has worked well for the those who put the welfare of the US last, and their selfish ambitions first.

The Jews in AIPAC and the media ( probably one and the same), have done a good job in damage control. We hear virtually nothing of what is going on with the latest riff between Israel and the US. However, the media is hammering Jesse James and Tiger Woods as though they are terrorists. Also, the crusade against the various Tea Party movements is allowing the Zionists to divert the collective attention of Americans from a very important issue. It is a diversionary tactic that has worked well for the those who put the welfare of the US last, and their selfish ambitions first.

You're mentally ill.

Martin Luther King, Jr. was an avowed Zionist...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

Take your medication and I hope you get better.

Forum List

Back