Israel Taps an Offshore Natural Gas Field

And Grendelyn still is silent to redeem herself here.

Crickets. . . . . .

I've been basking in the delight of knowing how much I've gotten under your thin skin you ridiculous horse's caboose you. ~ Susan
PS Awwww, now go tell one of your sympathetic Mod friends how my post here is off topic and have it removed, just like yours here is too along with the many, many others that you post and get away with because no adult wishes to be a childish crybaby (like you) and take you to task over them you pathetic hypocrite you.

So you respond with another off topic whiny post?

Way to go. :lmao:

Some recent news...

NEWS Israeli Gas Much Progress Ahead of UOG 2015 Meet this November Rigzone

Without doubt, the country's newfound gas reserves could lead to it becoming an energy independent state. But so much gas has been found offshore that there is a great export opportunity as well. Where can Israel export this gas given the struggles the country has had since 1948 to just stay alive in the region, which is still subject to revolutions and war?

No need for Arab oil in Israel. Dear Lord, let it happen to the USA.

:cool:
JERUSALEM — Israel moved closer to its goal of energy independence on Sunday as natural gas from a large offshore field began flowing into the country, a harbinger of important change that will benefit the country strategically and economically, officials said.

“We are taking an important step toward energy independence,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a statement after the natural gas started flowing Saturday from the Tamar reservoir in the Mediterranean Sea to a terminal in the Israeli port of Ashdod, a journey that officials said would take 24 hours.

“We have advanced the natural gas sector in Israel over the last decade, which will be good for the Israeli economy and for all Israelis,” Mr. Netanyahu added.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/01/w...flow-at-offshore-site.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0
Not to worry MJ. In my section outside Ft Worth, there are about 15 fracking operations going on 24/365 within a 5 mile radius of my house. Those roughnecks make a lot of noise, the roads are congested with hundreds of water tankers and the roads they use are all torn up. But to me and my neighbors it's music to our ears and the bad roads bring back memories of old dirt roads of the 40s and 50s. Plus, Wells-Fargo is booming here.
Don't fret,the roads will be rebuilt,the trucks will go away,and the checks will be in your mail box,its all good.

Anyone got a map?

See
Do
Buy
Eat
Drink
Sleep
Contact
Get out

Ashdod is a city on the Mediterranean coast of Israel, halfway between Tel Aviv and Gaza. One of Israel's two industrial ports is located here. It is Israel's busiest port, with 60% of all imports and exports passing through it.

Adhdod is a City within the " 67 Borders" we hear so much about yet the Pro- Palestinian Nazi is inferring it's part of " Palestine?" :clap2:cuckoo:: :clap2:How desperate these Pro Palestinian S**MBAGS are. Just one more reason for

1) No " 67 Borders" that were never considered official
2) No " Right of Return"
O you have such a short Memory

RIGZONE - Israel Says Noble and Delek Will Have to Sell Some Offshore Reserves

TEL AVIV, Feb 3 (Reuters) – Israel's energy minister said on Tuesday natural gas companies operating offshore Israel will have to sell some of their reserves to avoid being deemed a monopoly, reinforcing a stance against control of the assets by Noble Energy and Delek Group.

They're getting testy and uppity.

No just spreading the wealth around some, which is more that American capitalists will do.

Some recent news...

NEWS Israeli Gas Much Progress Ahead of UOG 2015 Meet this November Rigzone

Without doubt, the country's newfound gas reserves could lead to it becoming an energy independent state. But so much gas has been found offshore that there is a great export opportunity as well. Where can Israel export this gas given the struggles the country has had since 1948 to just stay alive in the region, which is still subject to revolutions and war?

By bulk tanker to Europe of course, like Saudi does..............

Forum List

Back