Israel stripped thousands of Jerusalem Arabs of residency in 2008

of COURSE! Don't you know that toddlers are the most volatile and willing to kill jews when they are held by their mothers? I bet it's something in that sour non-jew breast milk.

did you know that pali toddlers don't lose their milk teeth so much as they grow rockets in their gums? A dead pali toddler is a saved jewish life, you know.

Pallie toddlers are future Muslim terrorists.

Israel stripped thousands of Jerusalem Arabs of residency in 2008 - Haaretz - Israel News

Last year set an all-time record for the number of Arab residents of East Jerusalem who were stripped of residency rights by the Interior Ministry. Altogether, the ministry revoked the residency of 4,577 East Jerusalemites in 2008 - 21 times the average of the previous 40 years.

In the first 40 years of Israeli rule over East Jerusalem combined, from 1967 to 2007, the ministry deprived only 8,558 Arabs of their residency rights - less than double the number who lost their permits last year alone. Thus of all the East Jerusalem Arabs who have lost their residency rights since 1967, about 35 percent did so in 2008.

According to the ministry, last year's sharp increase stemmed from its decision to investigate the legal status of thousands of East Jerusalem residents in March and April, 2008. The probe was the brainchild of former interior minister Meir Sheetrit (Kadima) and Yaakov Ganot, who headed the ministry's Population Administration.

Once a Palestinian has lost his residency, even returning to Jerusalem for a family visit can be impossible, Ben-Hillel said. Moreover, he said, some of those whose residency Israel revoked may not have legal status in any other country, meaning they have been made stateless

Thoughts?

The ministry said the probe uncovered thousands of people listed as East Jerusalem residents but were no longer living in Israel, and were therefore stripped of their residency. Most of those who lost their residency for this reason did not just move from Jerusalem to the West Bank, but were actually living in other countries, the ministry's data shows.

A resident, unlike a citizen, can be stripped of his status relatively easily. All he has to do is leave the country for seven years or obtain citizenship, permanent residency or some other form of legal status in another country, and he loses his Israeli residency automatically.

It sounds like the people who lost their residency status had chosen to live somewhere else, so what's the problem?

of COURSE! Don't you know that toddlers are the most volatile and willing to kill jews when they are held by their mothers? I bet it's something in that sour non-jew breast milk.

did you know that pali toddlers don't lose their milk teeth so much as they grow rockets in their gums? A dead pali toddler is a saved jewish life, you know.

Pallie toddlers are future Muslim terrorists.

...says a blood drinking jew....

Israel stripped thousands of Jerusalem Arabs of residency in 2008 - Haaretz - Israel News

Last year set an all-time record for the number of Arab residents of East Jerusalem who were stripped of residency rights by the Interior Ministry. Altogether, the ministry revoked the residency of 4,577 East Jerusalemites in 2008 - 21 times the average of the previous 40 years.

In the first 40 years of Israeli rule over East Jerusalem combined, from 1967 to 2007, the ministry deprived only 8,558 Arabs of their residency rights - less than double the number who lost their permits last year alone. Thus of all the East Jerusalem Arabs who have lost their residency rights since 1967, about 35 percent did so in 2008.

According to the ministry, last year's sharp increase stemmed from its decision to investigate the legal status of thousands of East Jerusalem residents in March and April, 2008. The probe was the brainchild of former interior minister Meir Sheetrit (Kadima) and Yaakov Ganot, who headed the ministry's Population Administration.

Once a Palestinian has lost his residency, even returning to Jerusalem for a family visit can be impossible, Ben-Hillel said. Moreover, he said, some of those whose residency Israel revoked may not have legal status in any other country, meaning they have been made stateless

Thoughts?

The ministry said the probe uncovered thousands of people listed as East Jerusalem residents but were no longer living in Israel, and were therefore stripped of their residency. Most of those who lost their residency for this reason did not just move from Jerusalem to the West Bank, but were actually living in other countries, the ministry's data shows.

A resident, unlike a citizen, can be stripped of his status relatively easily. All he has to do is leave the country for seven years or obtain citizenship, permanent residency or some other form of legal status in another country, and he loses his Israeli residency automatically.

It sounds like the people who lost their residency status had chosen to live somewhere else, so what's the problem?

when America purges itself of jews i'm pretty sure you'll figure out what the problem is. THEN, all of a sudden, it will become racism.

when America purges itself of jews i'm pretty sure you'll figure out what the problem is. THEN, all of a sudden, it will become racism.

Jealous of Jews, sonny boy? Too bad we're so much more successful than you. Sucks being a loser like you.

East Jerusalem Arabs are guaranteed residency and can apply for citizenship just like every other Israeli Arab. The vast majority choose not to! Don't blame the Jews for that

They are stripping residency status for people that no longer live in the city. You know what, if I move out of Chicago, I lose my residency status in Chicago. The same goes for Jerusalem, as it would for Paris, London, Moscow or New York.

Funny your antisemitic ass leaves out this nugit!
The ministry said the probe uncovered thousands of people listed as East Jerusalem residents but were no longer living in IsraeL, and were therefore stripped of their residency. Most of those who lost their residency for this reason did not just move from Jerusalem to the West Bank, but were actually living in other countries, the ministry's data shows.

Last edited:
I can't find the article at the moment, but the Jerusalem Mayor was also trying to impose rental requirements for the part-timers Jerusalem residents. Basically many Western Jews own property in the city and he wanted to require them to rent the property while they are away, in order to improve traffic for local businesses!

Dogshit, the door swings both ways on residency!

Jealous of Jews, sonny boy? Too bad we're so much more successful than you. Sucks being a loser like you.

I keep telling you: no one is jealous of jews. The only thing you are more successful in is absorbing xylon b and providing a market for nasal decongestants. I'll pass, thanks.

but, since you feel so strongly I invite you to renounce your American citizenship so we can give your spot to a mexican who will appreciate the US. By all means, tick on a dogs balls, take your jewish ass to israel and stay there.

I keep telling you: no one is jealous of jews. The only thing you are more successful in is absorbing xylon b and providing a market for nasal decongestants. I'll pass, thanks.

You are so jealous of Jews, sonny boy. We are much better educated, more successful and more prosperous. Ka-Ching, loser.

Look at ya, you're a pathetic failure in life. You can't shine my shoes, bitch.

Owned.

You are so jealous of Jews, sonny boy. We are much better educated, more successful and more prosperous. Ka-Ching, loser.

Look at ya, you're a pathetic failure in life. You can't shine my shoes, bitch.

Owned.

Keep telling yourself whatever you need to hear, buddy! I guess a healthy imagination beats the food at camp concentration!

:rofl:

Keep telling yourself whatever you need to hear, buddy! I guess a healthy imagination beats the food at camp concentration!

:rofl:

We have a private chef, loser. Something else for you to be envious of, you failure in life.

Flip those burgers faster, boy!

Forum List

Back