Israel strikes syria army position after projectiles hits Golan Heights

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
According to a report coming out of the Jerusalem Post, the IDF struck the source of mortar fire that landed in the Golan Heights on Wednesday evening, according to the army.

BREAKING NEWS: Israel strikes Syria army position after projectile hits Golan Heights ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this going to push a war, is it just a few war games being played who knows in the end guess we'll find out.

According to a report coming out of the Jerusalem Post, the IDF struck the source of mortar fire that landed in the Golan Heights on Wednesday evening, according to the army.

BREAKING NEWS: Israel strikes Syria army position after projectile hits Golan Heights ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this going to push a war, is it just a few war games being played who knows in the end guess we'll find out.

Long ago-----I read some literature coming out of SYRIA-------(true story---REALLY---the "literature"
consisted of little pamphlet like booklets) ---It included pictures of piles of dead emaciated bodies.
The pictures were captioned "the jews did this"-----and the articles described jews torturing
germans---especially children---to death in Germany. It was the 1950s when I read the stuff---
I was a child. At first I thought "jews went nuts at the end of the war and attacked germans"?
Nope---it was just baseline Nazi propaganda

Forum List

Back