'Israel strike' kills Hezbollah men in Syria's Golan Heights

Your constant claims of the numbers getting larger and then wiping out the Jews of course Abdul. Why are you going to deny this now.

No, I have only stated fact. The non-Jew population is growing at a greater rate than the Jewish population in the area under Jewish control. That in no way implies any "wiping out" of the Jews.

Your constant claims of the numbers getting larger and then wiping out the Jews of course Abdul. Why are you going to deny this now.

No, I have only stated fact. The non-Jew population is growing at a greater rate than the Jewish population in the area under Jewish control. That in no way implies any "wiping out" of the Jews.

You have stated that once the Palestinians reach a certain number then they will rise up and wipe out the Jews. To which you have been told that they already outnumber the Israelis by 10 to 1 and they are too cowardly to take them on. Your posts regarding demographics show that you do not have a clue as to what is really happening and why the Palestinians are such cowards.

I have never said anything about wiping out the Jews. What I ha e implied is that when the demographics become overwhelming, the Non-Jews will have to be enfranchised

I have never said anything about wiping out the Jews. What I ha e implied is that when the demographics become overwhelming, the Non-Jews will have to be enfranchised

LIAR you have stated that when the Palestinians get large enough they will be attacking the Jews and wiping them out. Then taking over Israel and evicting the surviving Jews back to Europr. You also incite violence against the Jews by claiming they are European invaders and colonists even after being shown that they were invited by the owners of Palestine on two separate occasions.

Now deny this all you want but the decent people on this board have seen you post this many times.

Israel responds to hamas' actions of firing on Israel
That's a bullshit argument for 2 reasons, 1) the occupation was going on for 37 years before Hamas ever existed and 2) Israel is not responding to Hamas, its initiating the violence.

You really need to learn the history of hamas sunshine as they have been around nearly as long as Israel has. They were originally the muslim brotherhood and came about in 1950, then in the 1980's they formed hamas as a political terrorist group. This led to them being responsible for many terrorist bombings in Israel until 2006 when they decided to form an opposition to fatah. So the hamas terrorists have been active under various names since 1950 and Israel has responded to the terrorist attacks all the time.

Israel believes in Preemptive War, which means they strike first. They then say they seen a threat and responded accordingly, makes them sound so innocent when in reality they are really the terrorist.
Yeah because we all know there is no threat.

Forum List

Back