Israel starts War with Syria

Sherri and Jos are just mad that Israel is doing so well and is so well protected and unable to be succesfully attacked by any other armies.

Why is it that Every map i see shows Israel and not Palestine?

Sherri and Jos that question is directed at you

The Nazi Jewish Occupiers in the Occupied Golan Heights!

May they bite off more than they can swallow and choke,
I look forward to the end of the Nazi Jewish Occupiers of Palestine

Hahahahahahahah. Keep dreaming Ahmed.

Jos is not Muslim or Arabic ya moron.

To me, he is just another Ahmed. Kinda like you. Oh wait, you're Mohamed right?

Who was the first king of Palestine

You choose not to see

palestine_1020bc.jpg

They defended themselves when they should have just let the Jews be killed.

Katzndogz,

The Golan Heights belongs to Syria, Israel illegally occupies it, so fuck you and your lame defense argument, that goes nowhere for illegal Nazi Jewish Occupiers in the Occupied Golan Heights!

I am sure this is all about Israel wanting to steal more Arab land, that is one thing Zionists are always ready to do, always looking for an excuse to steal and killing Gentiles is like drinking water for them!

Sherri
Sherri Jendeh, the Golan heights was captured by Israel in a defensive war that the Syrians attacked Israel from. Israelis don't go around killing people for no reason like Muslim animals. Did you learn this crap on your own or did your Muslim friends teach it to you? XXXXXX-Meister LOL you are one fucked up bitch.
Such X-rated language, Roudy. Tsk,tsk. Maybe you should do like Irosie and have it bottled.

Just as the Nazi 3rd Reich was wiped from the page of time so to will the ZioNazi regime currently illegally occupying palestine

Katzndogz,

The Golan Heights belongs to Syria, Israel illegally occupies it, so fuck you and your lame defense argument, that goes nowhere for illegal Nazi Jewish Occupiers in the Occupied Golan Heights!

I am sure this is all about Israel wanting to steal more Arab land, that is one thing Zionists are always ready to do, always looking for an excuse to steal and killing Gentiles is like drinking water for them!

Sherri
The Nazi Jewish Occupiers in the Occupied Golan Heights!

May they bite off more than they can swallow and choke,
I look forward to the end of the Nazi Jewish Occupiers of Palestine

Hahahahahahahah. Keep dreaming Ahmed.
Ever noticed how these jack offs to the destruction of Israel always cum so fast? Hilarious.

Just as the Nazi 3rd Reich was wiped from the page of time so to will the ZioNazi regime currently illegally occupying palestine
Just as Nazism and Communism were thrown in the dustbin of history so will the cancer of humanity called Islamism.

Mashallah.

Katzndogz,

Sherri
Sherri Jendeh, the Golan heights was captured by Israel in a defensive war that the Syrians attacked Israel from. Israelis don't go around killing people for no reason like Muslim animals. Did you learn this crap on your own or did your Muslim friends teach it to you? XXXXXX-Meister LOL you are one fucked up bitch.
Such X-rated language, Roudy. Tsk,tsk. Maybe you should do like Irosie and have it bottled.
LOL. Whining and bitching to the mods...another IslamoNazi trait.

LOL. Whining and bitching to the mods...another IslamoNazi trait.

Aha. Like yesterday, huh?

Why is it mandatory for you to lie?

Do sick Zionist Jews teach you that?

Last edited:
Like we believe anything you and that other scum have to say. He heh heh.

Who's "we" . You're alone in your facist club
We humans verses YOU Islamists, terrorist worshippers, Hamas supporters, retards, illiterates, ignoramuses, Muslims, Neo Nazis, criminals, convicts, racists, and various social deviants and outcasts in general.

LOL. Humans vs Israel you idiot.

I love how a conservative complains about racists. Hilarious

Last edited:

Forum List

Back