Israel Spies on United States

When I just logged off of the bbs, there is a McCain add that asks whether we should be talking to terrorists??? Be it with, or without conditions.. Seems to be double standards here, as usual.

How about Israel??. Those MFers are going to drag us into another war with Iran soon.

All of the news is slanted toward the US backing Israel if they are attacked. For once, let Israel fight its own wars without our help, or $$ support. Then several of things will happen. Israel will learn to live in peace, or be destroyed by the people it pisses off..

It isn't our problem to defend Israel all of the time, if at all. I think too many US tax dollars have been waisted on a meddling, untrustworthy, dictative, and a far too self centered group of people. This crap has to stop. The US has to start worrying about what is good for us,, FIRST and FOREMOST.

When I just logged off of the bbs, there is a McCain add that asks whether we should be talking to terrorists??? Be it with, or without conditions.. Seems to be double standards here, as usual.

How about Israel??. Those MFers are going to drag us into another war with Iran soon.

All of the news is slanted toward the US backing Israel if they are attacked. For once, let Israel fight its own wars without our help, or $$ support. Then several of things will happen. Israel will learn to live in peace, or be destroyed by the people it pisses off..

It isn't our problem to defend Israel all of the time, if at all. I think too many US tax dollars have been waisted on a meddling, untrustworthy, dictative, and a far too self centered group of people. This crap has to stop. The US has to start worrying about what is good for us,, FIRST and FOREMOST.

Yes blame it on Israel, Iran has no fault at all in it eh.

Your last 2 paragraphs clarifies it for me, You lump all Israelis together in Typical Racist fashion. Way to go. You are a first class Anti_anti semitic.

Last edited:
Yes blame it on Israel, Iran has no fault at all in it eh.

Your last 2 paragraphs clarifies it for me, You lump all Israelis together in Typical Racist fashion. Way to go. You are a first class Anti_anti semitic.

oh no...the horror... you think his use of the words "meddling", "untrustworthy", "dictative" [sic] and "self centered" indicate he's a raging anti-semite?

Whatever gave you that idea? :tongue:

Forum List

Back