Israel should use this gesture from Hamas to directly engage them!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Everyone knows about Hamas's actions of missile attacks, terrorism and brutality. Everyone knows about Hamas's charter calling for the destruction of Israel and the death f all Jews. It's well documented. However, usually the ones firing the guns are the ones that usually at the end sit down at the table and make peace. Right now Hamas is cracking down on Islamic Jihad and Hizbollah. These are acts that should not go unrecognized. The PLO/Fatah never cracked down on militias in Gaza when they contolled Gaza. Fatah/PLO is a paper-dragon, the only thing keeping them in charge of the WB is the IDF. Israel should sit down DIRECTLY with Hamas and negotiate peace. They must talk to the people in charge, and for better or worse that is Hamas. Israel can use this PR of Hamas cracking down on militias that are firing missiles at Israel and sell that to the Israeli right-wingers.

Look time is not on Israel's side. Russia and China have never been on Israel's side, but European support is starting to fade. It won't be long before Eurotrash politicians start to realize they need to appeal to the large Muslim minority in order to get elected. US support is still very strong, but it won't last forever. The Obama/Clinton administration is going to put a lot of pressure on Israel and if Israel faults on any of the US demands, expect a backlash!

Hamas crackdown on Jihad ups tensions | Middle East | Jerusalem Post
A crisis has erupted between Hamas and Islamic Jihad following allegations that Hamas's security forces in Gaza have been trying to prevent rocket attacks on Israel

The latest strife coincides with the start of reconciliation talks in Cairo between Hamas and Fatah. The latest round of negotiations, which began on Tuesday under the auspices of the Egyptian government, will last for 10 days and are aimed at reaching agreement on the formation of a Hamas-Fatah government.

At least 10 Islamic Jihad members have been arrested in the past few days by Hamas's Internal Security Apparatus on charges of firing rockets at Israel, according to two Palestinian journalists in the Gaza Strip.

The journalists quoted Islamic Jihad officials as saying that some of the detainees were tortured while being held in a Hamas security installation in Khan Yunis

The Islamic Jihad men were released after signing documents pledging to refrain from firing rockets at Israel, the journalists said. One Islamic Jihad man who refused to sign the pledge remained in prison, they added.

A Hamas official in Gaza said the suspects had only been summoned for questioning about their activities. The suspects were warned Hamas would not allow any group to "take the law into its [own] hands and act in a way that harms Palestinian national interests," he said.

GHook, your support for Israel is well documented and much appreciated on my end, however, I must respectfully disagree with you. Hamas arresting a bunch of punks firing missiles doesn't mean that they want to sit down and make peace with Israel.

The best thing Hamas should do is ignore Israel and start building real infrastructure now that half of Gaza's buildings have been blown to bits. Use the billions in international money given to you to re-build Gaza. Get hi-speed internet, build schools, cafes and restaraunts... create JOBS. Let one year go by without one rocket being fired from Gaza - double your GDP, hell triple it. Build farms and grow vegetables and fruits that you can export to the West Bank and Egypt.

Until Hamas does this, they're just a gang holding an area of land hostage.

GHook, your support for Israel is well documented and much appreciated on my end, however, I must respectfully disagree with you. Hamas arresting a bunch of punks firing missiles doesn't mean that they want to sit down and make peace with Israel.

The best thing Hamas should do is ignore Israel and start building real infrastructure now that half of Gaza's buildings have been blown to bits. Use the billions in international money given to you to re-build Gaza. Get hi-speed internet, build schools, cafes and restaraunts... create JOBS. Let one year go by without one rocket being fired from Gaza - double your GDP, hell triple it. Build farms and grow vegetables and fruits that you can export to the West Bank and Egypt.

Golda Meier would have disagreed with you. She'd have said "who are you going to talk to; your friends?"

and yes, Hamas SHOULD be building infrastructure, but that isn't what he was referring to, I think. And talking to them doesn't mean things change ... it just means they're talking. No harm and can only do good. IMO.

Is Hamas the best peace partner? No, I rather have the Israelis dealing with the Quakers. Israel has the cards that have been dealt! Look Israel is surrounded by a few hundred million Arabs. All these Arab countries are catching up in military technology and have larger armies! Again Russia and China have never been Israel's friend, Europe is quickly turning on Israel and its only time before America turns also.

just looking for an excuse to spill more blood, eh?

I tellya, im not sure which is more hilarious... your "defensive" call to kill or the usual suspects applauding and jacking off over the idea of killing more arabs.

quite telling, really.

I tellya, im not sure which is more hilarious... your "defensive" call to kill or the usual suspects applauding and jacking off over the idea of killing more arabs.

quite telling, really.

What the hell are you talking about? Did you even read the thread title? Is this your generic response to everything that's said in an Israel discussion? "Spill more blood. Israel bad." You're like a robot.

given the predictable team jerseys posting thus far you really should tell me another joke about which of us is a robot. Hell, just get your fucking Final Solution over with already, pussy.

quite telling, really.

who are you talking to? Two of us said negotiate with Hamas.

Other than being your usual vile self, I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Soggy's a white man (I think) so he thinks Jews can't do anything without a white man's help. I guess that's why he's here telling y'all what to think.

Soggy's a white man (I think) so he thinks Jews can't do anything without a white man's help. I guess that's why he's here telling y'all what to think.

must be... though I'm thinking he didn't read what was written and just figured he'd do some more of his patented jew-bashing dance.
Prolly...he's no doubt at this moment composing a 1,000 word essay with the word Jew and Israel in 48 pt font to mask his ignorance.

must be... though I'm thinking he didn't read what was written and just figured he'd do some more of his patented jew-bashing dance.
Prolly...he's no doubt at this moment composing a 1,000 word essay with the word Jew and Israel in 48 pt font to mask his ignorance.

which I'm sure will include the words "scarlet A".

quite telling, really.

who are you talking to? Two of us said negotiate with Hamas.

Other than being your usual vile self, I'm not sure what you're referring to.

of course not, princess. By all means, let me point out: the word negotiate isn't found in ANY of your posts until the above post. Maybe it's the goyim in me but watching you try and spin the usual non-jew hating bullshit is hilarious.

.... from the holocaust to the creation of israel to hiding nukes... you tell me where white people DIDNT facilitate jews, historically.

but hell.. who needs evidence when you can appeal to team jersey jews with some antisemite accusations?

:rofl:

point in case, AGAIN, the word NEGOTIATE WITH HAMAS isn't found in your posts.... until you felt like raising a facade.... But hell, you know that Ravo doesn't care enough about details to be a good little goyim flunky anyway, right?

I know.. it's amazing what a person can do with their hands while not stuffing grilled burrito after grilled burrito into their mouth like a snake dislocating its jaw in order to swallow a sheep, eh?

MY ignorance! :lol: says the bitch who couldn't provide evidence to support her accusations outside of non sequiter appeal to kosher racists!

:rofl:

classic!

which I'm sure will include the words "scarlet A".

Don't be bitter than the term Scarlet A seems to have taken the wind out of your usual reflexive reaction to criticism of your favorite racist state. Find another tired blank check excuse outside of insisting that someone hates jews when critical of jewish racism.

BURNING BUSH!!!

:cool:

by all means... ask ANY jew in this thread thus far about what promised the land to jews as per the standard issue excuse to canaanize the people living there. Hint: it wasn't a cup of bbq sauce to dip your mcnuggets into.

Forum List

Back