Israel should be concerned about Obama

Gord

Nov 9, 2008
Here is a partial list of the radicals Obama has associated with:

Jeremiah Wright - spiritual mentor of Barack for 20 years
Black liberation theology (communism), racist, hates America, anti-Semite

Jeremiah Wright's church - Obama's church
A congregation that cheers America bashing, racism, anti-Semitism and adheres to Black liberation theology (communism)

Khalid al-Mansour - patron, facilitated Obama's law schooling
Started Black Panthers, hates America, anti-Semite

Rashid Khalidi - friend, Obamas babysat his children
Pro-Palestinian anti-Semite, supports suicide bombing

Father Michael Pfleger - another spiritual mentor and friend
Hates America, anti-Semite

Raila Odinga - Muslim, Kenyan presidential candidate in 2007 supported and advised by Obama
His supporters murdered 1,500 and displaced 600,000, also promised to institute sharia law

Louis Farrakhan - head of the Nation of Islam, friend of Wright and Pfleger, organized Million Man March that Obama attended
Hates America, racist, anti-Semite

Cynthia K Miller - Obama's senate campaign treasurer
Member of Nation of Islam, racist, anti-Semite

Jennefer Mason - Obama's Director of Constituent Services

Shakir Muhammad - Obama senate campaign consultant

Kenny Gamble (also known as Luqman Abdul-Haqq) - cut the ribbon to the Obama campaign headquarters housed in a South Philadelphia building he owns - self-styled "amir" of the United Muslim Movement, he has many links to Islamist organizations, including CAIR and the Muslim Alliance in North America. (MANA's "amir" is Siraj Wahhaj, an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.)
Racist, anti-Semite

Mazen Asbahi - Obama campaign's first Muslim outreach coordinator, associated with Hamas funding
Racist, anti-Semite

Minha Husaini - Obama campaign's second Muslim outreach coordinator, has publicly supported Hamas and Hizbullah
Racist, anti-Semite

Robert Malley - Obama campaign advisor and diplomatic adviser
Hamas sympathizer

Last edited:
Here is a partial list of the radicals Obama has associated with:

Jeremiah Wright - spiritual mentor of Barack for 20 years
Black liberation theology (communism), racist, hates America, anti-Semite

Jeremiah Wright's church - Obama's church
A congregation that cheers America bashing, racism, anti-Semitism and adheres to Black liberation theology (communism)

Khalid al-Mansour - patron, facilitated Obama's law schooling
Started Black Panthers, hates America, anti-Semite

Rashid Khalidi - friend, Obamas babysat his children
Pro-Palestinian anti-Semite, supports suicide bombing

Father Michael Pfleger - another spiritual mentor and friend
Hates America, anti-Semite

Raila Odinga - Muslim, Kenyan presidential candidate in 2007 supported and advised by Obama
His supporters murdered 1,500 and displaced 600,000, also promised to institute sharia law

Louis Farrakhan - head of the Nation of Islam, friend of Wright and Pfleger, organized Million Man March that Obama attended
Hates America, racist, anti-Semite

Cynthia K Miller - Obama's senate campaign treasurer

Jennefer Mason - Obama's Director of Constituent Services

Shakir Muhammad - Obama senate campaign consultant

Kenny Gamble (also known as Luqman Abdul-Haqq) - cut the ribbon to the Obama campaign headquarters housed in a South Philadelphia building he owns - self-styled "amir" of the United Muslim Movement, he has many links to Islamist organizations, including CAIR and the Muslim Alliance in North America. (MANA's "amir" is Siraj Wahhaj, an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.)
Racist, anti-Semite

Mazen Asbahi - Obama campaign's first Muslim outreach coordinator, associated with Hamas funding
Racist, anti-Semite

Minha Husaini - Obama campaign's second Muslim outreach coordinator, has publicly supported Hamas and Hizbullah
Racist, anti-Semite

Robert Malley - Obama campaign advisor and diplomatic adviser
Hamas sympathizer

If you follow the Israeli media, you know they have been concerned, but the consensus in Israel now seems to be that Obama will pretty much continue Bush's policies with regard to Israel and the Palestinians but perhaps with a different style. Unlike some people, I don't think Obama will be some sort of ideological juggernait pursuing all kinds of radical policies. I do wonder if he will turn out to be too much of a cautious politician to risk taking strong positions on tough issues, but that's only because I don't know enough about him yet.

If you follow the Israeli media, you know they have been concerned, but the consensus in Israel now seems to be that Obama will pretty much continue Bush's policies with regard to Israel and the Palestinians but perhaps with a different style. Unlike some people, I don't think Obama will be some sort of ideological juggernait pursuing all kinds of radical policies. I do wonder if he will turn out to be too much of a cautious politician to risk taking strong positions on tough issues, but that's only because I don't know enough about him yet.
All things being equal you are probably correct. But Obama has spent a lot of time associating with a lot of ugly people. The real concern is what kind of dirt these people might have on him as leverage to get him to move in their anti-Semitic direction.

All things being equal you are probably correct. But Obama has spent a lot of time associating with a lot of ugly people. The real concern is what kind of dirt these people might have on him as leverage to get him to move in their anti-Semitic direction.

Don't worry about it. Now that he's made up with the Clintons, if some one tries to blackmail him, he can always ask Hillary to have that person knocked off.

Don't worry about it. Now that he's made up with the Clintons, if some one tries to blackmail him, he can always ask Hillary to have that person knocked off.
I wish the threat could be just laughed off, but I don't think it can.

I wish the threat could be just laughed off, but I don't think it can.

I don't think there is a threat. If you read his first book, he talks about black nationalists he dealt with as a community organizer and he talked about antisemitism in the black community, but always in an unusually detached way, considering whether any of these things were of value in helping the black community and never judging whether they were good or bad in themselves. From what I have read, I don't think Obama was ever committed to any ideology or any cause to the extent that he would have said or done anything that could be used against him. But even if I'm wrong, you can take comfort in the fact that Israel's support in both parties in Congress and in public opinion polls is so strong that Obama wouldn't have enough political capital to spend trying to change it. The question is not whether Obama will turn against Israel, but whether he will be quite as strong a supporter of Israel as Bush has been or whether he will be slightly less supportive.

Well I hope you guys are right. But I think who a person hangs with says a lot about what that person believes.

I like how you say black liberation theology is communism whereas Israel was based on a marxist economy, and doesn't believe in private property as was evident by forcing Arabs out of homes. Not everyone that protests Israel's action is an anti-semite, fyi-- they're just rational :p It's an incredibly weak way to try to stiffle debate to call someone a racist. It's like calling a person racist for opposing affirmative-action.

Forum List

Back