Israel: Serial Terror-Bomber

And there is the problem Daniyel...

You are a belligerent racist... As most Israeli zionists appear to be!

So, there is little to no possibility of sensible discussion with you or anyone who thinks like you...

I encourage no one for violence or terrorism... Quite the opposite... As you will know, I do not support Hamas in anyway and would be very happy for them to be removed from power... Yet you think that by my supporting people who are oppressed that I support violence! And yes, I believe that the Palestinians are oppressed not only by Israel but also by Hamas...

If Israel would stop it's illegal settlement policy, agree to the Palestinian people having their own Palestinian State, remove the blockade from Gaza... The I would support Israel 100% in defending itself from any attack from the Palestinian government...

Until that happens then I will support the Palestinian people, NOT Hamas...

You claim that Daniel is racist and then spout racist remarks yourself. What illegal settlement policy does Israel have as the last time I looked it is not illegal to build on land you own under International Law. When did Israel ever stop the Palestinians from having their own state, and a link showing this to be so. Why should Israel allow hamas to flood gaza with weapons that will be used to target and murder Israeli children. Why cant hamas/fatahtalk peace terms and mutual borders for the occupation and blockade to be lifted as the Geneva conventions and UN resolutions say.

If Israel did as you want then you would not support them when they flattened gaza in response to the terrorist attacks and acts of war, you would be even more anti Israel/Jew than you are now

"The International Court of Justice, the UN General Assembly and the United Nations Security Council regards Israel as the "Occupying Power". UN Special Rapporteur Richard Falk called Israel’s occupation "an affront to international law." The Israeli High Court of Justice has ruled that Israel holds the West Bank under "belligerent occupation". According to Talia Sasson, the High Court of Justice in Israel, with a variety of different justices sitting, has repeatedly stated for more than four decades that Israel’s presence in the West Bank is in violation of international law."

Israeli-occupied territories - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The word of a proven anti-Semitic Jew hater is more relevant than the truth now is it.

And we find that the author of thos Wiki entry has been banned for "abusively using multiple accounts" calling into dispute anything he has published on Wiki.

So just another strike and you will be looking at retracting your racist remarks

Tell you what Phoney...

Post ONE link, any source will do, I really don't care, that refutes all of the wiki entry...

If you can't then you can fuck right off you belligerent, racist cock!

Wow, that's a big reply Phoney...

You can't find a single link to refute the wiki entry!

How foolish do YOU look now!!!

...and then spout racist remarks yourself

Show me where Phoney!

I did in my reply, I itemised them as you well know. But you are too much of a coward to put them in your demands because it will make you look like a complete moron.

What illegal settlement policy does Israel have as the last time I looked it is not illegal to build on land you own under International Law. When did Israel ever stop the Palestinians from having their own state, and a link showing this to be so.

Phoney, now, go look at your post #296 and would you kindly show me where you "itemised" anything in there you cock!

You try looking again and then at my reply to you that both spell out your racist comments

I don't need to look again Phoney.... There is NOTHING "Itemised"...

You can hear voices again can't you Phoney!

Off to the doctor for more meds Phoney! :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Another idiot that resorts to personal abuse when they cant answer the points raised. Must be an islamomorn/neomarxist trait as they do this all the time.

You claim that Daniel is racist and then spout racist remarks yourself. What illegal settlement policy does Israel have as the last time I looked it is not illegal to build on land you own under International Law. When did Israel ever stop the Palestinians from having their own state, and a link showing this to be so. Why should Israel allow hamas to flood gaza with weapons that will be used to target and murder Israeli children. Why cant hamas/fatahtalk peace terms and mutual borders for the occupation and blockade to be lifted as the Geneva conventions and UN resolutions say.

If Israel did as you want then you would not support them when they flattened gaza in response to the terrorist attacks and acts of war, you would be even more anti Israel/Jew than you are now

"The International Court of Justice, the UN General Assembly and the United Nations Security Council regards Israel as the "Occupying Power". UN Special Rapporteur Richard Falk called Israel’s occupation "an affront to international law." The Israeli High Court of Justice has ruled that Israel holds the West Bank under "belligerent occupation". According to Talia Sasson, the High Court of Justice in Israel, with a variety of different justices sitting, has repeatedly stated for more than four decades that Israel’s presence in the West Bank is in violation of international law."

Israeli-occupied territories - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The word of a proven anti-Semitic Jew hater is more relevant than the truth now is it.

And we find that the author of thos Wiki entry has been banned for "abusively using multiple accounts" calling into dispute anything he has published on Wiki.

So just another strike and you will be looking at retracting your racist remarks

Tell you what Phoney...

Post ONE link, any source will do, I really don't care, that refutes all of the wiki entry...

If you can't then you can fuck right off you belligerent, racist cock!

Wow, that's a big reply Phoney...

You can't find a single link to refute the wiki entry!

How foolish do YOU look now!!!

Not as foolish as you when you have been told that the author was banned for abusive multiple accounts, thus negating his entry. This is actually part of the wiki entry if you bother to look.

Show me where Phoney!

I did in my reply, I itemised them as you well know. But you are too much of a coward to put them in your demands because it will make you look like a complete moron.

What illegal settlement policy does Israel have as the last time I looked it is not illegal to build on land you own under International Law. When did Israel ever stop the Palestinians from having their own state, and a link showing this to be so.

Phoney, now, go look at your post #296 and would you kindly show me where you "itemised" anything in there you cock!

You try looking again and then at my reply to you that both spell out your racist comments

Another idiot that resorts to personal abuse when they cant answer the points raised. Must be an islamomorn/neomarxist trait as they do this all the time.

Fucking dumbass...

Didn't you just post this... "Just recreational substances.................."

"idiot that resorts to personal abuse"

Yep Phoney, you an idiot!

Must be a zionist/neomarxist trait....

You are a recovering neomarxist right Phoney?

Once a cock, always a cock... Follow the wrong team time and time again! :ahole-1:

Fucking dumbass...

Once a cock, always a cock... Follow the wrong team time and time again! :ahole-1:

Point proven yet again and the moron cant see he is doing the work for me

Fucking dumbass...

No Phoney... It is YOU who is the moron... You do a fantastic job of proving yourself a complete cock, time and time again... I pity you! If you had even half a brain you COULD be an interesting person! But you don't even have that so... Cry on dumbass!

One day you will wake up from your neozionist nightmare, as you did your neomarxist nightmare and realise that you actually have looked like a complete asshole for years!

I just hope that your neozionist recovery doesn't take quite as your venture into neomarxism took!

Surely you have learned something from your previous mistakes?

Ooppsss probably not... That would take intelligence!

Fucking dumbass...

No Phoney... It is YOU who is the moron... You do a fantastic job of proving yourself a complete cock, time and time again... I pity you! If you had even half a brain you COULD be an interesting person! But you don't even have that so... Cry on dumbass!

One day you will wake up from your neozionist nightmare, as you did your neomarxist nightmare and realise that you actually have looked like a complete asshole for years!

I just hope that your neozionist recovery doesn't take quite as your venture into neomarxism took!

OOOOOOO Lookee another new made up word from the islamomoron. I wonder how long he spent pondering that, and how many other islmomorons he roped in to brainstorm new made up words. No such thing as a neozionist dumbo as the terms have never changed for the last 2,000 years.

What does it feel like to keep showing yourself for the hypocrite and educationally sub normal POS that you are

Fucking dumbass...

OOOOOOO Lookee another new made up word from the islamomoron. I wonder how long he spent pondering that, and how many other islmomorons he roped in to brainstorm new made up words. No such thing as a neozionist dumbo as the terms have never changed for the last 2,000 years.

What does it feel like to keep showing yourself for the hypocrite and educationally sub normal POS that you are
yawn.gif

Fucking dumbass...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

s1680n3gvcszb63o.jpg

Forum List

Back