Israel Seeks Exemption From Atomic Rules

Absolute horse shit. Propaganda after the fact. Even AFTER the atom bomb was dropped the Japanese tried to get us to end the war by just agreeing to leave them alone. Further there is absolutely no evidence the Army had any intention of surrendering, they opposed it in the Government even after 2 bombs, months of fire bombing and the entry of Soviets into the war.

The only reason Japan DID surrender is because the Emperor become personally involved AFTER all 3 events. Even then the Army attempted a coup to stop the Emperor from surrendering.

Your grasp of history is so lacking and full of holes as to defy logic as to how you were acreditted a teacher at all.

Nope not propaganda after the fact, its our own documents and documented communications and statements made. There is a huge difference between facts and propaganda and what you were shown were FACTS that we knew they were ready to surrender. Its a fact that we see the communication between general and president and the reccomendation that the japanese were ready to surrender should NOT be told to the public. It dosent get much clearer than that.

The only thing they wanted was to keep the emporer...somthing we DID end up agreeing to anyway.

You really do hate the facts that interferre with your propaganda, you show this time and time again.

Context is everything, DO I NEED to remind you WHY the US used nukes?

As for Muslims not invading, bullshit, Israel has been under attack since it was created. And forceably invaded 4 times. No nukes been used yet, for being so untrustworthy they sure have had unusual restraint.

You two should go on the road together, your act would be hilarious.

And again, if Israel is practicing Genocide they are the 3 stooges at it.

yea dude.. CONTEXT.. you mean like how we should just forget the impact of slavery because of the CONTEXT of the cotten industry on American history?

Don't try to feed me some lame shit, RGS. The historic fact remains that only one nation ever used a nuke and it's pretty fucking obvious how this fact would look to muslims already CLEARLY able to see just how far you will go to rationalize anything for Israel.

YET, rgs, YET. No nukes ahve been used YET. Again, if I were muslim I wouldnt trust a nuclear Israel hellbent on skirting nuke rules either.. but, hey, assume I just hate joooos so you don't ahve to face the hypocricy of your postion.. it's cool. I could remind you that neither have Iran used nukes but, hey, they are muslims and should be automaticlly untrusted, right dude? Indeed, lecture me about who would be entertaining on the road.

Why should it be? With the world turning a mostly blind eye and some minimal lip service to Iran's pursuit of nuclear power, what is confusing about the nation that stands the most to lose from seeking to bolster its own defense?

uh, the fact that you'd scream for a bombing campaign in it were a muslim nation instead of a jewish nation skirting the nuke rules...

I forgot that it's ok to demonize muslims for wanting nukes but when jews want to skirt the same regulations... well, hey, THATS just DEFENSE!

no, not racist at all.

When your country is facing daily terrorist attacks, and is constantly under threat of a SECOND genocide, then you can tell them not to be exempt from nukes

In other words, I believe israel has the right and obligation to do whatever is neccesary to defend themselves, including getting an exemption.

and, others believe the same thing for the rights of muslim nationis..

especially when there is a history of israel being wantonly carved out of indegenous populations..

Canaan.. Palestine.. take your pick. If you can point a gun you can also get shot.

I wouldnt get cocky about Israel just because America is the acting bulldog, dude.

Forum List

Back