Israel seeking to upgrade its nuclear weapons capabilities

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Israel is working on improving its nuclear weapons capabilities, according to a report by the independent Trident commission in the United Kingdom that was published in the Guardian newspaper on Monday.

According to the report in the Guardian, Israel is extending the range of its Jericho 3 land-to-land missiles so they will have the capabilities of transcontinental missiles.
Report: Israel seeking to upgrade its nuclear weapons capabilities - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

It's understandable that anything which protects Israel will be seen as a negative by Jos.

Therefore, to the OP.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnpaPGHFsL4]Immigrant Song with lyrics HQ Led Zeppelin - YouTube[/ame]

It's understandable that anything which protects Israel will be seen as a negative by Jos.

Hos shithole spain can't even defend their backward asses against a rampaging bull...

:lol: :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWAIjYs9Lws]Spain Rampage: Raging bull charges into crowd injuring 40 at bullfight - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Israel is working on improving its nuclear weapons capabilities, according to a report by the independent Trident commission in the United Kingdom that was published in the Guardian newspaper on Monday.

According to the report in the Guardian, Israel is extending the range of its Jericho 3 land-to-land missiles so they will have the capabilities of transcontinental missiles.
Report: Israel seeking to upgrade its nuclear weapons capabilities - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
Good, maybe the U.S. can help them. They need to defend themselves agaisnt the satan worshiping mooooslims.

So, Israel is increasing its nuclear deterrence against a probably soon-to-be-nuclear Iran. I don't think Iran will use a nuclear weapon, but that doesn't mean I don't think Israel shouldn't be doing everything possible to reduce that possibility.

Oh, JStone, welcome back. I missed ignoring all of your posts.

So, Israel is increasing its nuclear deterrence against a probably soon-to-be-nuclear Iran. I don't think Iran will use a nuclear weapon, but that doesn't mean I don't think Israel shouldn't be doing everything possible to reduce that possibility.

Iran is already Nuclear. Do you mean 'probably soon to be nuclear weaponized Iran' when you say 'probably soon to be nuclear pgm?

Dumb dumb, the doctrine of ithna ashariyyah that those iraniain troglodytes believe sez armageddon must occur in order for their imaginary messiah to appear. Yah, they want to use their nuke.

Dumb dumb, the doctrine of ithna ashariyyah that those iraniain troglodytes believe sez armageddon must occur in order for their imaginary messiah can appear. Yah, they want to use their nuke.

Some in Iran want to use the nuclear cycle to hasten the end and bring the Mahdi. Many others in Iran do not want to hasten the end.

This is the reason for the internal fight in Iran. Those who want to hasten the end are winning.

That is why the ramp up that started three years ago is moving to a conclusion imo.

Dumb dumb, the doctrine of ithna ashariyyah that those iraniain troglodytes believe sez armageddon must occur in order for their imaginary messiah can appear. Yah, they want to use their nuke.

Some in Iran want to use the nuclear cycle to hasten the end and bring the Mahdi. Many others in Iran do not want to hasten the end.

This is the reason for the internal fight in Iran. Those who want to hasten the end are winning.

That is why the ramp up that started three years ago is moving to a conclusion imo.

The mullahs are all Twelvers and believe in bringing about armageddon.

Iran is already Nuclear. Do you mean 'probably soon to be nuclear weaponized Iran' when you say 'probably soon to be nuclear pgm?

Well, yeah. When people say a country "goes nuclear," they usually are referring to weapons.

I don't think Israel has a problem with Iran's peaceful nuclear program, since that's been around since the days of the Shah.

For what it's worth, I think Iran will build 1-3 bombs and then stop. There were intelligence reports a few years ago that said that Iran will get to the point where it can build a bomb at any time and then stop. When Iran and Turkey had negotiated the fuel swap a couple years ago, Iran would have always retained enough material to build one bomb (the breaking point for the deal). I theorize this whole thing is about regime security. A nuclear-armed Iran can continue to get away with it's current behavior, but without fear of retaliation, if it has at least one bomb.

Well, yeah. When people say a country "goes nuclear," they usually are referring to weapons.

I don't think Israel has a problem with Iran's peaceful nuclear program, since that's been around since the days of the Shah.

For what it's worth, I think Iran will build 1-3 bombs and then stop. There were intelligence reports a few years ago that said that Iran will get to the point where it can build a bomb at any time and then stop. When Iran and Turkey had negotiated the fuel swap a couple years ago, Iran would have always retained enough material to build one bomb (the breaking point for the deal). I theorize this whole thing is about regime security. A nuclear-armed Iran can continue to get away with it's current behavior, but without fear of retaliation, if it has at least one bomb.

Israel has a problem with iran developoing nukes with which to destroy Israel, dink. The Rabs are equally terrified and have been urging Israel to bomb Iran since Mullah Obama won't do so, but your ignorant ass doesn't know this. The Saudis and the UAE are on record calling for military action against iran.

Now, even you know.

Last edited:

Hopefully to nuke Iran, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt and give them the power to expell the Palestinian parasites! :eek:

Yes they are all Twelvers JStone. But not all twelvers believe they should attempt hastening the time of G-d.

That's the reasoning for the internal power struggle. It's the reasoning as to why the response to this Iranian ramp up to war hastens as well.

Achmadinejad is now clearly winning this internal fight.

Yes they are all Twelvers JStone. But not all twelvers believe they should attempt hastening the time of G-d.

That's the reasoning for the internal power struggle. It's the reasoning as to why the response to this Iranian ramp up to war hastens as well.

Achmadinejad is now clearly winning this internal fight.

Incorrect. The doctrine of Ithna Ashariyyah calls for armageddon. Also, jihad against the kafir is the foundation of Islam based on the quran, hadith and sharia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back