Israel scared of Palestinian recognition

alexa

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2009
Scotland
Israel seems very scared of Europe recognising Palestine.

The UN report (when is it going to be released?) is apparently going to say that Israel boarded the MM to kill

Report: UN panel rules IDF boarded Marmara 'to kill' - Israel News, Ynetnews

Israel not keen on apologising to Turkey - will of course bring no one back, but Israel did not want to apologise because of fears of International Lawsuits against her soldiers.

However on talking with the US looks like she has come round to recognising she must do this in order to rebuild, possibly, her relations with Turkey.

But look further down and the more important reason seems to be to try and woo European Governments to not vote for recognition of a Palestinian State.

He warned, however, that if Israel failed to reach an understanding with the Europeans, "some of them will vote with the Palestinians, and a very problematic process as far as Israel is concerned will begin – even if it won't have immediate outcomes."

Barak: We must apologize for flotilla errors - Israel News, Ynetnews

I know Tinmore is not in favour of this move by the Palestinians and looks like they still have work to do to get themselves working together, but this looks to me like earlier programs I saw were probably right and if Palestine becomes recognised then she will be able bit by bit to use the force of the law to at last get justice.

It is pretty hard not to be worried when your next door neighbor has in their constitution that they want to wipe you out and then others in the area say go ahead. The real answer is that most of the Middle East do like either of them and hope that they will wipe each other out in a way. How many countries have offered the Palestinians any help. The answer is NONE.

It is pretty hard not to be worried when your next door neighbor has in their constitution that they want to wipe you out and then others in the area say go ahead. The real answer is that most of the Middle East do like either of them and hope that they will wipe each other out in a way. How many countries have offered the Palestinians any help. The answer is NONE.

That broken record isn't really true. Hamas has said it will accept 67 borders so everyone is in for the same thing.

The Palestinians, the people, need to get their act together and get proper elections and get things moving.

They can use the rule of law - just the law. Once Palestine is recognised as a State, Israel by her own legal systems will be unable to ignore this.

and plenty of people care for the Palestinians, maybe not where you live but plenty of people want a just solution where the Palestinians may at last have dignity and human rights. Probably more to the point, both France and the UK may well recognise Palestine. I believe this would be a big plus because not only would they provide economic ties, I would imagine they will also watch her back - no I am not suggesting war, nobody will be going to war with Israel.

.....and do not forget they also have diaspora Palestinians to help them

The oft repeated US idea of leaving them both to it is not taking responsibility for what the US has already been a part of and the inequalities which are there.

The rule of law should not frighten anyone with nothing to hide.

Last edited:
Israel seems very scared of Europe recognising Palestine.
Au contraire, it may as well be fun to observe the EU assuming an open-ended financial responsibility and burden for palistan with its some four million freeloaders in addition to Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece and Ireland, of course. They want it - they own it. Pass the popcorn.
The UN report (when is it going to be released?) is apparently going to say that Israel boarded the MM to kill
What else could the turkeystanian "news" be? Evidently, they considered embarassing their ottomaniacal punkass turk, burdened by clinical delusions, like the Chaplin's Hitler, not a good idea, otherwise, they would've added that the report was ready in may, but has been delayed by Erdogan's admirer (and brother-in-diagnosis) Obama, who's been pushing Israel into apologizing to save that little führer's face, of course.

[ont="times new roman"]What else could the turkeystanian "news" be? Evidently, they considered embarassing their ottomaniacal punkass turk, burdened by clinical delusions, like the Chaplin's Hitler, not a good idea, otherwise, they would've added that the report was ready in may, but has been delayed by Erdogan's admirer (and brother-in-diagnosis) Obama, who's been pushing Israel into apologizing to save that little führer's face, of course.[/font]
-
-

- - -
kscn2072l.jpg
- - - - - - - - - -
freedom-flotilla.jpg
- - - - -
-
-

Last edited:

That broken record isn't really true. Hamas has said it will accept 67 borders so everyone is in for the same thing.

The Palestinians, the people, need to get their act together and get proper elections and get things moving.

They can use the rule of law - just the law. Once Palestine is recognised as a State, Israel by her own legal systems will be unable to ignore this.

and plenty of people care for the Palestinians, maybe not where you live but plenty of people want a just solution where the Palestinians may at last have dignity and human rights. Probably more to the point, both France and the UK may well recognise Palestine. I believe this would be a big plus because not only would they provide economic ties, I would imagine they will also watch her back - no I am not suggesting war, nobody will be going to war with Israel.

The oft repeated US idea of leaving them both to it is not taking responsibility for what the US has already been a part of and the inequalities which are there.

"That broken record isn't really true. Hamas has said it will accept 67 borders so everyone is in for the same thing."

An often repeated lie. During the election campaign some Hamas candidates tried to hide their real agenda from the voters with highly qualified statements about them being ready to recognize Israel, but here is he real truth.

"We are not going to recognize Israel. That is very simple. And we are not going to accept Israel as the owner of one square centimeter because it is a fabricated state."

Hamas leader: Palestinian UN bid a 'scam' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

"That broken record isn't really true. Hamas has said it will accept 67 borders so everyone is in for the same thing."

An often repeated lie. During the election campaign some Hamas candidates tried to hide their real agenda from the voters with highly qualified statements about them being ready to recognize Israel, but here is he real truth.

"We are not going to recognize Israel. That is very simple. And we are not going to accept Israel as the owner of one square centimeter because it is a fabricated state."

Hamas leader: Palestinian UN bid a 'scam' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

I believe that this as put as any reason for not going for peace is a total red herring and propaganda.

The thing that is most likely to eventually bring about the end of Israel is the settlements by creating a situation where the only credible justice becomes a one state solution. That is totally the responsibility of Israel, so if anyone is working for the end of Israel it is by default Israel herself.

Furthermore you must be well aware that Hamas's original charter which I do accept you are not quoting at this time, was a response to this from Netanyahu's own party

The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.

The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.

The Palestinians can run their lives freely in the framework of self-rule, but not as an independent and sovereign state. Thus, for example, in matters of foreign affairs, security, immigration and ecology, their activity shall be limited in accordance with imperatives of Israel’s existence, security and national needs.
Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel. The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem, including the plan to divide the city presented to the Knesset by the Arab factions and supported by many members of Labor and Meretz.

The Politician’s Speech (4) « Ahmed Afzaal’s Weblog

and if you think that recent such sentiments cannot be found

“Kill as many Arabs as possible and talk as much as possible about peace.”
-The formula of political strategist Reuven Adler used to lead Sharon and Olmert to power
and repeated in Livni’s successful election campaign of 2009.

http://www.grafing-evangelisch.de/israel/icahd/obstacles_to_peace.pdf

Israel wants a Palestinian State - I do not think so.

I have also come across several instances where Netanyahu out of earshot of congress has made it clear he has no intention of allowing a Palestinian State.

It is completely to be expected that there will be some extremists on both sides who will hate the idea of the others existence, just as there still are some terrorist attacks in Northern Ireland.

That is an excuse not a reason for no peace.

Israel is clearly afraid of Palestine getting the support of Europe, though whether a sorry at this late stage for the wilful killing of civilians will be sufficient to pacify remains to be seen.

I believe that this as put as any reason for not going for peace is a total red herring and propaganda.

The thing that is most likely to eventually bring about the end of Israel is the settlements by creating a situation where the only credible justice becomes a one state solution. That is totally the responsibility of Israel, so if anyone is working for the end of Israel it is by default Israel herself.

Furthermore you must be well aware that Hamas's original charter which I do accept you are not quoting at this time, was a response to this from Netanyahu's own party

The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.

The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.

The Palestinians can run their lives freely in the framework of self-rule, but not as an independent and sovereign state. Thus, for example, in matters of foreign affairs, security, immigration and ecology, their activity shall be limited in accordance with imperatives of Israel’s existence, security and national needs.
Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel. The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem, including the plan to divide the city presented to the Knesset by the Arab factions and supported by many members of Labor and Meretz.

-The formula of political strategist Reuven Adler used to lead Sharon and Olmert to power

I have also come across several instances where Netanyahu out of earshot of congress has made it clear he has no intention of allowing a Palestinian State.

It is completely to be expected that there will be some extremists on both sides who will hate the idea of the others existence, just as there still are some terrorist attacks in Northern Ireland.

Israel is clearly afraid of Palestine getting the support of Europe, though whether a sorry at this late stage for the wilful killing of civilians will be sufficient to pacify remains to be seen.

The quote from Likud was from 1999, the Hamas Covenant was written in 1988, so once again you post nothing but lies and propaganda. The only conclusion one can draw from this is that you don't believe the facts support your radically anti Israeli positions.

Hamas never lied. They will not accept Israel's so called right to exist. They have never said they would.

Yeah, I know. Europe, China, Russia and the Arab world are fine with financing terrorists.

If the IDF boarded that ship to kill, then why IDF soldiers get stabbed and beat? Why didn't they just come on board and start shooting real bullets? :cuckoo: Surely you don't think one of the greatest military forces in the world would board a ship and try to kill people with paintball bullets and mace?!

Alexa loves Hamas. She loves their sharia law, their reign of terror, their persecution of homosexuals, female rape victims, and democratic dissidents. She knows that Hamas only agreed to the 67 borders as a TEMPORARY action until all of Israel is taken. She knows that, but since she is a fucking Nazi, she praises it.

Alexa loves Hamas. She loves their sharia law, their reign of terror, their persecution of homosexuals, female rape victims, and democratic dissidents. She knows that Hamas only agreed to the 67 borders as a TEMPORARY action until all of Israel is taken. She knows that, but since she is a fucking Nazi, she praises it.

I praised her in the form of "neg repping" her dumb ass.

Yeah, I know. Europe, China, Russia and the Arab world are fine with financing terrorists.

If the IDF boarded that ship to kill, then why IDF soldiers get stabbed and beat? Why didn't they just come on board and start shooting real bullets? :cuckoo: Surely you don't think one of the greatest military forces in the world would board a ship and try to kill people with paintball bullets and mace?!

The IDF boarded the ship with guns. What else could their intention be? Why then did they not send a diplomat?

The quote from Likud was from 1999, the Hamas Covenant was written in 1988, so once again you post nothing but lies and propaganda.

Nothing to do with lies and propaganda,

It was late. I mistook the piece. My reference to Hamas's early charter was to the Liduk one of 77.

The Right of the Jewish People to the Land of Israel (Eretz Israel)

a. The right of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is eternal and indisputable and is linked with the right to security and peace; therefore, Judea and Samaria will not be handed to any foreign administration; between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty.

b. A plan which relinquishes parts of western Eretz Israel, undermines our right to the country, unavoidably leads to the establishment of a "Palestinian State," jeopardizes the security of the Jewish population, endangers the existence of the State of Israel. and frustrates any prospect of peace.

The Likud Party Platform

No lies, just a mistake with a continuing problem.

Permission to Narrate: Unprincipled Demands: Time to Treat Hamas and Likud Equally

The only conclusion one can draw from this is that you don't believe the facts support your radically anti Israeli positions.

My only conclusion is that you are ignorant of Israel's history and that it is indeed yourself who likes to lie and spread propaganda. Anyone can make a mistake...but to pretend this was anything other :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

You belong to a group of pretty sick people, warrior 101 is there with you. He reps people for telling the truth like that the Norway bombing was not Muslims.

Both of you appears incapable of facing reality and being honest.

What is this load of verbal diarrhoea about. Now go and present a link for each of those allegations

:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

1. Link to where I have said I love Hamas :eusa_liar:

2. Like to where I have claimed to have a love of 'Hamas's Sharia Law :eusa_liar:

3. Like to where I have ever supported anyone's terror activities :eusa_liar:

4. Link to where I have ever supported Hamas's or anyone elses persecution of homosexuals :eusa_liar:

5. Link to wear I have ever supported rape :eusa_liar:

etc.

:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

You are just a troll. You never answered this post from Mal

Once Islam has seen a Reformation, ALL of Humanity will be better for it.

So, who are you?...

You aren't New, regardless of your Sign-up Date...

Where you from?...

peace...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-global-topics/177065-the-oslo-murderer-10.html#post3913757

Who were you before you were banned last time?

Last edited:
The IDF boarded the ship with guns. What else could their intention be? Why then did they not send a diplomat?
Evidently, because the ship with guns was not carrying a diplomat.

The only guns were brought on board by the IDF.

Israel was not interested in looking for weapons. The ships were inspected at their port of departure. The flotilla offered for their ships be inspected by an independent body like the UN or the Red Cross. Israel refused the offer and attacked.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vOJCQr1Now]‪"Palestinian" arabs response on 11/9‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know of any solider or police officer that doesn't carry a gun.

New Topics

Forum List

Back