Israel says Iran has 2 Warships read to go through the Suez Canel:

ISMAILIA, Egypt — The Suez Canal has been told that plans by two Iranian naval ships to cross the waterway were canceled, an official said on Thursday, removing a potential policy headache for Egypt's new army rulers.

It was not immediately clear which side was behind the cancellation. Any naval vessels passing through the canal, a strategic international shipping route, must first have approval from Egypt's foreign and defense ministries, officials said.

Egypt Suez Canal told Iran warship passing scrapped - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Iran - msnbc.com

The Iranians either wussed out or the Egyptians told them to fuck off.

Sorry sunni man, no dead jews for you today.

No asshat thats your assertion (Codepink were responsible for the Egyptian situation because they were there), I said they were there protesting with the muslim brotherhood.

I know you did.
You claimed that it proved that the revolution was led by agencies outside of Egypt.
So, obviously, you believe that Codepink were a driving force behind the fall of Mubarak.

I think you should come clean bigrednec - just what is your problem with Jewish women?

I think you should come clean bigrednec - just what is your problem with Jewish women?
My grand son is half jewish so I have no problem with jewish women or the Jewish people. But I have a very big problem with asshats like you.

You claimed that it proved that the revolution was led by agencies outside of Egypt.
So, obviously, you believe that Codepink were a driving force behind the fall of Mubarak.
No thats your claim asshat. I said code pink was in egypt protesting with the muslim brotherhood. Got anymore lies?

Your grandson is half Jewish?
How does that make you feel?
Clearly resentful.
I think we've found the source of your constant anger.
It isn't his fault you know...you really should try to come to terms with it.

I know what you said about Codepink, are you backing down from it now?

BY the way...is this an asshat?

Attachments

• $donkey-a-hat-thumb3018392.jpg
    $donkey-a-hat-thumb3018392.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 42
I know you did.

My grand son is half jewish so I have no problem with jewish women or the Jewish people. But I have a very big problem with asshats like you.

No thats your claim asshat. I said code pink was in egypt protesting with the muslim brotherhood. Got anymore lies?

Your grandson is half Jewish?
How does that make you feel?
Clearly resentful.
I think we've found the source of your constant anger.
It isn't his fault you know...you really should try to come to terms with it.

BY the way...is this an asshat?

I'm resentful that I can't reach through the computer an rip out your fucking throat right now. Thats the only thing that I am recentful about.

I know what I said. which you haven't proven pee wee

BY the way...is this an asshat

Nice self photo.

Are camo pants roomy enough for two?
I know you'll know the answer.

Why don't you and your boyfriend try them out and let those who would like to know if they worked.

You're being tricky now aren't you...you're not even wearing any pants!
You're such a joker!

Why do you want to know if I'm wearing pants or not? Are you tring to channel your homosexual fantsies for me? Sorry pee wee it would never work out. I love women to much.

Forum List

Back