Israel Salutes Great American John McCain

Originally posted by Rylah
However I'm still not sure what triggered You to make a McCain thread into a presentation of Your pity racist impotence ,but I'm not really interested beyond that.

The bigots would be the small minority of Jews who use that expression.

Well... if they are a small minority why did you associate it with the entire country of Israel? one may ask.

Because it was a joke, goddammit!! a joke just like the one Likkmee just told without generating a shitstorm probably because it was about Muslims.

Don't you know the meaning of the word?... Look it up.
What does all this bs have to do with the thread, one may ask?

Good question. Gosh I wonder if the Palestinians also salute the great American John McCain?

I don't know about the Palestinians but the Vietnamese surely didn't.

Good riddance. He was an advocate for constant preemptive foreign war as well as an advocate for restraints on liberty at home.

With all do respect, and condolences to the family …Senator McCain – It’s his (...and Mitch, Nancy, Diane, Jeff and …"etc's" fault) about the "south of the border/immigration problem."

...with all do respect he and his family lived/LIVE in another America…..spare me.

“Good riddance” - for me [sorry I feel this way…but]...

I’d reserve it for people like…………..

…..SCOTT PETERSON

Lets say later today it was announced that he was going to be put to death –
“Good Riddance..” - I wouldn’t feel bad. Only his mother felt bad for him and stood up for him despite his brrcold-sickbrr self.

Originally posted by Rylah
However I'm still not sure what triggered You to make a McCain thread into a presentation of Your pity racist impotence ,but I'm not really interested beyond that.

The bigots would be the small minority of Jews who use that expression.

Well... if they are a small minority why did you associate it with the entire country of Israel? one may ask.

Because it was a joke, goddammit!! a joke just like the one Likkmee just told without generating a shitstorm probably because it was about Muslims.

Don't you know the meaning of the word?... Look it up.

"goatfucker." it wasn't funny....

Forum List

Back