Israel Retaliates Syrian Mortar Attacks

IT'S ABOUT TIME. Finally Netanyahu does something right to protect his own citizens. Sure hope this goes beyond just warning shots by Israel so this action by Syria will cease immediately & the Syrians can move on with just killuing their own people. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

ME: Mortar rounds hit Golan,Israel retaliates - Syria - ANSAMed.it

I don't think Assad wants to risk a war with Israel now. Then again, he might be attacking Israel to divert attention from his own massacres.

It's nothing that a little visit to Syria from the IDF can't cure. Sure hope it comes soon to put this Syrian aggression against Israel to an end. It's all just a matter of communicating with the Syrians in the only language they understand & respect.

IT'S ABOUT TIME. Finally Netanyahu does something right to protect his own citizens. Sure hope this goes beyond just warning shots by Israel so this action by Syria will cease immediately & the Syrians can move on with just killuing their own people. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I don't think Assad wants to risk a war with Israel now. Then again, he might be attacking Israel to divert attention from his own massacres.

Interesting how suddenly the Assad genocide of so far 40,000 of his own countrymen has taken a back seat to Israel's response to this animal's military attacking Israeli army posts.

Its business as usual for Muslim leaders, divert attention to Israel and the US while you oppress, torture and kill your own people.

Yes & not only do they oppress, torture and kill their own people. They also oppress, torture & kill us infidels all over the world as well. Is this some kind of an Islamic tradition?

Its business as usual for Muslim leaders, divert attention to Israel and the US while you oppress, torture and kill your own people.

Yes & not only do they oppress, torture and kill their own people. They also oppress, torture & kill us infidels all over the world as well. Is this some kind of an Islamic tradition?

Might be Ramadan. They get especially violent and barbaric during that time, when their prophet attacked Caravans and raped and killed travelers.

Might be Ramadan. They get especially violent and barbaric during that time, when their prophet attacked Caravans and raped and killed travelers.

some people get a bit cranky when they miss a meal

Especially if you're a shi'ite and you've been beating the shit out of yourself to a bloody pulp in the self flagellation ceremonies. You want cranky, that's cranky.

Well at least their children have some fun out of Muslim parents traditions.

LiveLeak.com - Children Mutilated During Islamic Festival of Ashura (Graphic)

Especially if you're a shi'ite and you've been beating the shit out of yourself to a bloody pulp in the self flagellation ceremonies. You want cranky, that's cranky.

New Topics

Forum List

Back