Israel Rejects Hamas Overture

and "if they were in concentration camps it is because they refused to leave germany when told to do so" right? Oh, we only suggest that type of thing about muslims.. duh. Way to convey that christian empathy there, Rgs. I mean, no other nation wanted to INTEGRATE with these WUROPEANS either, right? Indeed, we've never heard the same charge about taking over anything about jews either, have we? BOOTING THEIR SORRY ASSES OUT? Hey, I bet Hitler used that same line!

Trust me, dude... YOU, of all people, should go light on criticizing people about their capacity to retain history.

Your lack of knowledge on this subject and WW2 is appalling.

I guess just saying as much is easier than PROVING as much.

I'm still waiting for you to do the same in a few other threads too, by the way.

So you're a terrorist supporter then? How do you feel about Iraqis who use IED's to express their dissatisfaction with U.S. troops bombing and occupying *their* country?

Jillian, you need to read your history thru HONEST eys. what he says is basically true.

Jillian, you need to read your history thru HONEST eys. what he says is basically true.

It is not basically true. The Arabs created the problem. FACT is they could have had a state right beside a MUCH smaller Israel, but the ARAB league was hell bent on driving the Jews into the sea.

Read some history.

no...you see a piece of geography CALLED Palestine. It was certainly NOT a "country". It was nothing but a chunk of the Ottoman Empire that Britain got to claim as spoils of war.

Palestine was no more a "country" in 1945 than Appalachia was.
Agreed. in 45 it wasn't a counttry, Howwver, in the visinity of "0000" it was a teritory,a even had a city called palistine.

It is not basically true. The Arabs created the problem. FACT is they could have had a state right beside a MUCH smaller Israel, but the ARAB league was hell bent on driving the Jews into the sea.

Read some history.

uh, just like the jews CREATED the holocaust be refusing to leave germany when told to do so?

say, still having a problem with backing up your rhetoric?

Read some history.
I have read, and sorta lived the history, since 1948. Can you say the same? The actual problem was created by England, and France.

uh, just like the jews CREATED the holocaust be refusing to leave germany when told to do so?

say, still having a problem with backing up your rhetoric?

Are you really THIS stupid? The UN established the right of both groups to create countries, the Arabs refused. In 1948 when the Jews made Israel, the Arabs had the right to make a Country also, they were told not to. The Arab League had every intention of dividing the area among the states bordering it, Some to Syria, Some to Jordan Some to Lebanon some to Saudia and some to Egypt. They had NO interest in a free Arab state there. The local Arabs were told NOT to form a state by the Arab League and the Grand Mufta of Jerusalem.

Even with the creation of Israel the Arabs STILL could have made their own State. And the Arabs inside Israel would have been citizens OF Israel except they were told to flee. Not by Jews but by ARABS.

I do not know where you learned your history from but as bad as it is on the Arab/Israeli issue and WW2, I suggest you ask for your money back.

Typical.... 1/2 the true story from RGS... A little part of the little invaision you are forgetting to mention there RGS? Or did you study history under professor Weinmanberg?

The jews being sent to settle in Palestine BY ENGLAND were belonging to the ZIONIST movement. And they had one goal…."to redeem the land of Palestine as the INALIENABLE possession of the Jewish people."

this was well known among the Arabs and the real reason they rightfully refused the splitting of the land they already rightfully occupied with a group of extemists that was dead set on their extermination from the "holyland"...

Are you really THIS stupid? The UN established the right of both groups to create countries, the Arabs refused. In 1948 when the Jews made Israel, the Arabs had the right to make a Country also, they were told not to. The Arab League had every intention of dividing the area among the states bordering it, Some to Syria, Some to Jordan Some to Lebanon some to Saudia and some to Egypt. They had NO interest in a free Arab state there. The local Arabs were told NOT to form a state by the Arab League and the Grand Mufta of Jerusalem.

Even with the creation of Israel the Arabs STILL could have made their own State. And the Arabs inside Israel would have been citizens OF Israel except they were told to flee. Not by Jews but by ARABS.

I do not know where you learned your history from but as bad as it is on the Arab/Israeli issue and WW2, I suggest you ask for your money back.

The fucking europeans had NO RIGHT to sweep in and decide the tear apart the fucking land for TWO nations when Palestine was doing just fine BEFORE the zionism. You might as well insist that the FRENCH had every right to sell the Louisiana Purchase out from under North American natives just because the natives were given a chance to live of a fucking reservation.

Indeed, YOU would refuse a partition if Russia decided to waltz in and give the Easern US back to the natives too.

But, it's easier to ignore that when demonizing muslims, I guess. I'd hate for the reaction to a percieved Lakota nation by Militant Americans to give you some kind of insight or anything.

From the looks of it you are about as short bus in your ability to understand mid east conflict as you are in your total retarded half-assed attempt to understand the scientific process.

but hey... demonize the muslims... they are too EEEEVIL to be reacting just like you would to the usurping of land. Indeed, why don't you feed me some lame fucking OT story that justifies your goofiness, RGS. I know you've got one up your sleeve.

Typical.... 1/2 the true story from RGS... A little part of the little invaision you are forgetting to mention there RGS? Or did you study history under professor Weinmanberg?

The jews being sent to settle in Palestine BY ENGLAND were belonging to the ZIONIST movement. And they had one goal…."to redeem the land of Palestine as the INALIENABLE possession of the Jewish people."

this was well known among the Arabs and the real reason they rightfully refused the splitting of the land they already rightfully occupied with a group of extemists that was dead set on their extermination from the "holyland"...

You could quote the very words of the ZIONISTS of that time and RGS would still insist that muslims get what they deserve after tossing out the Scarlet A.. You know, it's the same mentality that gave us, "the only good Injun is a dead Injun"

Forum List

Back