Israel recalls ambassador to Sweden...who's chickenshit?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Associated Press ^

Sweden on Thursday became the biggest Western European country to recognize a Palestinian state, and Israel swiftly reacted by withdrawing its ambassador from Stockholm in protest. Coming during increased tensions between Arabs and Jews over Israel’s plans to build 1,000 housing units in east Jerusalem, the move by Sweden’s new left-leaning government reflects growing international impatience with Israel’s nearly half-century control of the West Bank, east Jerusalem and its blockade of the Gaza Strip. …

Israel, quite rightly, doesn't want to deal with a country that is heavily influenced by its large radical muslim comunities.

For example the city of Malmo in Sweden is almost run as a separate Muslim influenced entity.

The Swedes will soon wake up to their big mistake, after the Muslims become even more powerful and then the politically correct, naive Swedes, who live in a dreamworld will realize that Israel is the only Western country experienced in how to deal with this cancerous menace: radical and aggressive Islam.

Israel did the right thing.

In Scandinavia Sweden is the dopey man out.

Norway and Denmark have announced they will not be recognizing Palestine under these circumstances.

Typical Israeli response is to run when confronted with the truth. ...... :cool:

Muslims rape over 300 Swedish children and 700 women in first 7 months of 2013

In the first seven months of 2013, over 1,000 Swedish women reported being raped by Muslim immigrants in the capital city of Stockholm. And that’s the numbers only for Stockholm! Over 300 of those were under the age of 15. The number of rapes is up 16% so far this year compared to 2012 numbers. A large proportion of the increase include rape of young [pre-teen] girls.

According to a 2007 report by the Open Society Institute, the Muslim population of Sweden is estimated at between 250,000 and 400,000, representing between 1.8% and 4.4% of the Sweden's population.

In Uppsala, the fourth-largest city in Sweden and the seat of Archbishop of the Church of Sweden, a Swedish activist complained that the Muslim-dominated areas in Uppsala were "full of fundamentalists who are out of control... even the Swedish police fear going there because many Arab and Muslim youth will attack them with rocks. Even providers of Swedish state services are afraid to operate in the Muslim and Arab areas in Uppsala."

A local police officer who spoke on the condition of anonymity -- noting that he was not speaking in the name of the authorities -- confirmed what the activist said. "Police cars that approach Arab and Muslim areas are regularly attacked with rocks," he said. "At the moment, local Swedish authorities are not sure how to keep providing public services in those areas. They are even considering rolling back certain state services there. It is just too risky to operate in such a hostile environment. A few residents of the Arab-Muslim areas in Uppsala describe their neighborhoods as 'Sharia areas where Sweden's government is not welcome.'"

Another police officer said, "We think of them [the Muslims] as Swedes, all are equal under the law, this is how we do things in Sweden. We would never judge the majority by the actions of few, there are many great Muslims we deal with... but we still cannot understand why many Muslims in this town hate us so much? We have never done anything bad to them!"

A local businessman in Uppsala, said, "I just feel sad for the insults we get from many Arabs and Muslims in this town. We consider them Swedes; they consider us enemies. We are doing our job, we are protecting them, and we will never fail them or look down on them, why are we received with such hostility?"

In Stockholm, while wearing my usual Palestinian keffiyeh headscarf, I went to the Jewish neighborhood and took a lengthy stroll there. No one gave me a bad look; one young man asked to take a photo with me.

This incident made me wonder: Would a Jew wearing a skullcap be tolerated if he entered an Arab or Muslim-dominated area in Sweden?

A Swedish Jew mentioned how he was attacked by three Arab men outside an Israeli restaurant because he was wearing a skullcap. Wearing my keffiyeh, I went to the same restaurant, and the owner warmly welcomed me.

An elderly couple from Citykyrkan, in Stockholm, mentioned how they had to leave their home and relocate after their area had become dominated by Muslim immigrants. "What hurts me the most," the woman said, "is that they smile to my face and hate me behind my back. We do not hate Muslims, but why is there all that hatred from some Muslims towards us? Our daughter's ex-fiancé is a Muslim; he is intelligent and he has a legitimate job, why can't his Muslim brothers act like him?"

The man said, "I am not sure where we are going in this country. We feel that we have lost our country forever to Islamists."

What message are we Arabs and Muslims in the West sending to the world by our actions of intolerance and arrogance such as the ones described above?

"My daughter does not wear hijab," he added. "She has blonde hair and could easily pass for a Swede, therefore the minute she leaves the house, the local Muslim men start harassing her, thinking she is a native Swede. They think of Swedish girls as easy and prostitutes. When I confront these men harassing my daughter, they bluntly tell me they thought she was a Swede and they would have not harassed her if they had known she was a Muslim. Tell me what should I do now? Cut my daughter's hair? Force her to wear hijab? Now I understand how Swedes feel about us Muslims harassing their sisters and daughters."

Another Palestinian, a college professor, who lives in a small town in northern Sweden, said, "I am religious, but I cannot accept what the Muslim fundamentalists have been doing to this country. I have had job offers to teach at major Swedish cities, but instead chose to go to a remote town where I would not have to see fundamentalist immigrants. Our people are playing with fire. The Swedes are very polite and tolerant by nature, but I doubt they can take the Islamic provocation of this country much longer. I am not sure what will happen, but I would not be surprised if one day Sweden bans immigration from all Arab and Muslim countries."

Last edited:
Typical Israeli response is to run when confronted with the truth. ...... :cool:

Muslims rape over 300 Swedish children and 700 women in first 7 months of 2013...
In the first seven months of 2013, over 1,000 Swedish women reported being raped by Muslim immigrants in the capital city of Stockholm. And that’s the numbers only for Stockholm! Over 300 of those were under the age of 15. The number of rapes is up 16% so far this year compared to 2012 numbers. A large proportion of the increase include rape of young [pre-teen] girls. ....

Care to provide a source for this allegation?

Actual Swedish figures using the same group quoted; Brottsförebyggande rådet, BRÅ. states. "In 2013, 17,700 sexual offenses were reported, of which 6000 was headlined as rape. They reported rapes fell by 5 percent compared with the year before". Although it goes on to say that the crime of rape has seen an upward trend over a period of 10 years. V ldt kt och sexualbrott - Br

I'm curious to know how your source attributes this to "Muslims" since Sweden does not record religious beliefs when arresting criminals, again attested in the report you cite http://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/sites/default/files/museucitiesswe_20080101_0.pdf Have you read all 69 pages of this report?

The rest of your pass seems to originate from this site, Muslims rape over 300 Swedish children and 700 women in first 7 months of 2013 The Muslim Issue which desribes itself as,

"The Muslim Issue consists of a group of international (many non-English speaking) human rights volunteers who aim to educate the world of the realities of Islam. Islam is a dangerous and totalitarian fascist ideology and a greater threat to the West than Nazism. The extreme violence that is common norm and thread in Muslim culture is now freely allowed to immigrate all across the world, putting everyone’s life and future into danger."

Neither official, academic nor objective in any way. wait , don't bother The Muslim Issue IS the source of your post. please not it fails to corroborate it's allegations; basically it makes things up.

Looks like Wrong again Rude-ee strikes again.

Associated Press ^Sweden on Thursday became the biggest Western European country to recognize a Palestinian state, and Israel swiftly reacted by withdrawing its ambassador from Stockholm in protest. Coming during increased tensions between Arabs and Jews over Israel’s plans to build 1,000 housing units in east Jerusalem, the move by Sweden’s new left-leaning government reflects growing international impatience with Israel’s nearly half-century control of the West Bank, east Jerusalem and its blockade of the Gaza Strip. …
What that really reflects is the swedish chickenshittiness in the face of the muslim settler hordes in Sweden, of course.

Muslims rape over 300 Swedish children and 700 women in first 7 months of 2013...
In the first seven months of 2013, over 1,000 Swedish women reported being raped by Muslim immigrants in the capital city of Stockholm. And that’s the numbers only for Stockholm! Over 300 of those were under the age of 15. The number of rapes is up 16% so far this year compared to 2012 numbers. A large proportion of the increase include rape of young [pre-teen] girls. ....

Care to provide a source for this allegation?

Actual Swedish figures using the same group quoted; Brottsförebyggande rådet, BRÅ. states. "In 2013, 17,700 sexual offenses were reported, of which 6000 was headlined as rape. They reported rapes fell by 5 percent compared with the year before". Although it goes on to say that the crime of rape has seen an upward trend over a period of 10 years. V ldt kt och sexualbrott - Br

I'm curious to know how your source attributes this to "Muslims" since Sweden does not record religious beliefs when arresting criminals, again attested in the report you cite http://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/sites/default/files/museucitiesswe_20080101_0.pdf Have you read all 69 pages of this report?

The rest of your pass seems to originate from this site, Muslims rape over 300 Swedish children and 700 women in first 7 months of 2013 The Muslim Issue which desribes itself as,

"The Muslim Issue consists of a group of international (many non-English speaking) human rights volunteers who aim to educate the world of the realities of Islam. Islam is a dangerous and totalitarian fascist ideology and a greater threat to the West than Nazism. The extreme violence that is common norm and thread in Muslim culture is now freely allowed to immigrate all across the world, putting everyone’s life and future into danger."

Neither official, academic nor objective in any way. wait , don't bother The Muslim Issue IS the source of your post. please not it fails to corroborate it's allegations; basically it makes things up. Looks like Wrong again Rude-ee strikes again.
Why would a swedish leftist government admit that, their multi-culti experimentations get raped by moslems at every opportunity? Nah, they wouldn't, of course.

Typical Israeli response is to run when confronted with the truth.
Drivel.

Must ask Admin if they can add an extra button for us to rate your posts....

So currently we have...

"Thank you"
"Agree"
"Informative"

"Useless" - may be a good one...
"Uninformative" - another possibility...
"Pointless" - nah, thats too obvious...

"Knob" - yeah, that will do

Drivel.
Must ask Admin if they can add an extra button for us to rate your posts....So currently we have...
"Thank you"
"Agree"
"Informative"
"Doc's awesome!"
"Doc rocks!"
"Doc rulz!"

"I'm a Doc-hating chickenshitter!"
"I'm a luzah, and Doc kicks my sorry arse!"
"I'm a pathetic drivelista, and Doc points it out!"
Etc. to rate my posts with.

Drivel.
Must ask Admin if they can add an extra button for us to rate your posts....So currently we have...
"Thank you"
"Agree"
"Informative"
"Doc's awesome!"
"Doc rocks!"
"Doc rulz!"

Oh man...

I don't hate you....

I just think you are a useless prick :banana2:

Associated Press ^Sweden on Thursday became the biggest Western European country to recognize a Palestinian state, and Israel swiftly reacted by withdrawing its ambassador from Stockholm in protest. Coming during increased tensions between Arabs and Jews over Israel’s plans to build 1,000 housing units in east Jerusalem, the move by Sweden’s new left-leaning government reflects growing international impatience with Israel’s nearly half-century control of the West Bank, east Jerusalem and its blockade of the Gaza Strip. …
What that really reflects is the swedish chickenshittiness in the face of the muslim settler hordes in Sweden, of course.
Drivel.

Drivel.
"Thank you"
"Agree"
"Informative"
"Doc's awesome!"
"Doc rocks!"
"Doc rulz!"

Unfunny Drivel.

Drivel.
"Thank you"
"Agree"
"Informative"
"Doc's awesome!"
"Doc rocks!"
"Doc rulz!"

Oh man...
I don't hate you....
I just think you are a useless prick
Drivel thinking.

Forum List

Back