Israel Put Palestinian Children In Cages

Why they keep children in outdoor cages?

Because it is more humane than keeping them inside where it is stifling and there is a risk of heat stroke. A nice covered area outside is so much more healthy for the little criminals waiting to be picked up by their parents.

DEBUNKED and there are two threads on this nonsense already

well----temporary HOLDING cell--------Like the ones I saw in the USA NAVY BRIG.
I insisted on INSPECTING them because my patients made a claim of TORTURE.
A few guys were standing and sitting around in barred rooms-----reading and talking
and laughing-------and most were in common areas having even more fun. It was a nice break for me-------I got out of my usual grind in the hospital for a few hours

The anti Semites roll this nonsense out like clockwork
So this israeli NGO is anti semitic too?! :cow:

I would say sensationalist and economic with the truth, then running away when shown to be telling lies. The original story was proven to be false and relied on information from just Palestinian sources. The holding areas were mid way point between remand and release and the children were in there for less than one hour.

Proven the last time this was posted and still you morons trot it out as if it was the end of the world. How about looking at your own cultures methods of treating children, like throwing them from high buildings or shooting them in the back of the head for being the wrong muslim ?

Other NGO have recently done the same reports.

Israel government 'tortures' children by keeping them in cages, human rights group says

An Israeli human rights organisation has accused the government of torturing children after it emerged some were kept in outdoor cages during winter.

The Public Committee Against Torture in Israel (PCATI) published a report which claimed children suspected of minor crimes were subjected to “public caging”, threats and acts of sexual violence and military trials without representation.

Israel government 'tortures' children by keeping them in cages, human
israel-children-cages.jpg

images-11.jpg

WARNING! PICTURE LIE!

Freeman is at it again, the picture is of mexican children being held in a storoge unit in Redding Calif... This is what police found.

The story he has used before and it was debunked.

Freeman is scamming the forum yet again.
Are you sure Mr Liar?
So Mexico and USA put children in cages!
Jews Torturing Palestinian Children by Keeping Them in Cages
A-Palestinian-child-kept-outdoors-in-a-cage-by-the-Jews.jpg

Last edited:

A few guys were standing and sitting around in barred rooms-----reading and talking
and laughing-------and most were in common areas having even more fun. It was a nice break for me-------I got out of my usual grind in the hospital for a few hours

I would say sensationalist and economic with the truth, then running away when shown to be telling lies. The original story was proven to be false and relied on information from just Palestinian sources. The holding areas were mid way point between remand and release and the children were in there for less than one hour.

Proven the last time this was posted and still you morons trot it out as if it was the end of the world. How about looking at your own cultures methods of treating children, like throwing them from high buildings or shooting them in the back of the head for being the wrong muslim ?
Yep even the truth is anti semitic!

Israel government 'tortures' children by keeping them in cages, human rights group says

An Israeli human rights organisation has accused the government of torturing children after it emerged some were kept in outdoor cages during winter.

The Public Committee Against Torture in Israel (PCATI) published a report which claimed children suspected of minor crimes were subjected to “public caging”, threats and acts of sexual violence and military trials without representation.

images-11.jpg

WARNING! PICTURE LIE!

Freeman is at it again, the picture is of mexican children being held in a storoge unit in Redding Calif... This is what police found.

Are you sure Mr Liar?

That looks like fiber fencing, and what's with the bike chain?
Looks like more Pallywood fakery.

the truth is that the wire enclosure was not set on fire-

images-11.jpg

WARNING! PICTURE LIE!

Are you sure Mr Liar?

children was found in the storage unit. human traffickers from Mexico was holding them and yes sure, it was just in December it was found.

he picture you are now posting is not of Israelis but gaza and the boy is far from a child sitting is that a mock cage. It was a protest about the arrest of a palestinians crossing from Jordan to the west bank back in the later half of 2012. I read al akhbar so I know the origin of this picture as well.

Daily stormer? That is your "truth"???????

Your libels and propaganda is not helping the palestinians. When they accept the truth and sit and speak of real issue and honestly seek for a solution, it will help the palestinians. I'm well aware of the games from the fliers and lies that covered the camps. Exaggerations, half-truths, disinformation and out right lies have been constantly used for the better part of the last two centuries.

I don't have to lie and if you looked better at the pictures it would be obvious they are not what you claim them to be.

You are not being honest and wastefully trying to incite hate rather than truly help palestinians. What of the 1.4 billion the BDS has cost the west bank palestinians? What of hamas sending children to die for the sake of propaganda? What of their lies and incitement sustaining this whole bloody mess?

images-11.jpg

WARNING! PICTURE LIE!

Are you sure Mr Liar?

That looks like fiber fencing, and what's with the bike chain?
Looks like more Pallywood fakery.

Mock cage as part of protest in gaza over an arrest between Jordan and the WB

Israel Put Palestinian Children In Cages

Of course - they're animals. (the Israelis, I mean)

images-11.jpg

WARNING! PICTURE LIE!

Are you sure Mr Liar?

Just another pallywood productions posed picture. Why do you muslims have to LIE so much

images-11.jpg

WARNING! PICTURE LIE!

Are you sure Mr Liar?

Just another pallywood productions posed picture. Why do you muslims have to LIE so much

muslims are required to emulate the meccan pig

No just the morons that try and pass it of as the truth, and then respond with calls of racist when they are caught out lying. No comment on the treatment of Palestinian children by Palestinians I see, is it because these are true reports and not made up ones

No just the morons that try and pass it of as the truth, and then respond with calls of racist when they are caught out lying. No comment on the treatment of Palestinian children by Palestinians I see, is it because these are true reports and not made up ones

you expect too much

Go tell the israeli NGO you are anti-semitic!

Go tell the israeli NGO you are anti-semitic!

Where have I been anti semitic then, you do know that I can be arrested in the UK for any racism. So if you have evidence I am them report me to the police, if you don't then you will be named and shamed for making false accusations.

Forum List

Back