Israel Proven to be the Middle East Instigator

Attacking Israel by Iranian proxies and halting oil transportation through Strait of Hormuz are two main reasons which prevent the US from attacking Iran. It is understandable that Iran use them verbally to prevent such an attack and will use them practically if the attack takes place.

BS. No one is attacking Israel that Israel isn't provoking. And we have sanctions on Iran.

This morning on TV , "Iran is trouble, Iran's economy is horrible" says tramp, true, all because of the USA. Bibi wanted to take out Iran before Iraq.

The US is a killing machine. That is what we do best, kill and destroy countries.

Yea, Israel is threatening Iran. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No they sit back and watch the US. You are only laughing because its USA men and women who get maimed and or come to their death.

That’s right; SHERI. You and your MUSLIM Husband blame Israel for U. S. Actions just like you blamed the Jews for initiating the Holocaust even though Hitler wrote Mein Kampf in the 1920’s and spew his Anti Semitic Hate way before :auiqs.jpg:

I actually thank you for your post. Just shows how sick and distorted a HOLOCAIST DENIER can be

Hijackers in the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Attacking Israel by Iranian proxies and halting oil transportation through Strait of Hormuz are two main reasons which prevent the US from attacking Iran. It is understandable that Iran use them verbally to prevent such an attack and will use them practically if the attack takes place.

BS. No one is attacking Israel that Israel isn't provoking. And we have sanctions on Iran.

This morning on TV , "Iran is trouble, Iran's economy is horrible" says tramp, true, all because of the USA. Bibi wanted to take out Iran before Iraq.

The US is a killing machine. That is what we do best, kill and destroy countries.

Yea, Israel is threatening Iran. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No they sit back and watch the US. You are only laughing because its USA men and women who get maimed and or come to their death.

That’s right; SHERI. You and your MUSLIM Husband blame Israel for U. S. Actions just like you blamed the Jews for initiating the Holocaust even though Hitler wrote Mein Kampf in the 1920’s and spew his Anti Semitic Hate way before :auiqs.jpg:

Too bad I'm married to a RC, wrong again. You laugh because people from the USA are suffering from the wars protecting Israel.

My “ mistake”. SHERI . Did you “ convert” him? I am
NOT wrong about your name no matter how many times you deny it
BTW, why wasn’t that Territory considered “ occupied” when Jordan had it and it was OFFICIALLY recognized by the INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY??? SHERI ????

Last edited:

Iran doesn't recognize Israel and calls it 'Zionist regime'. It supports organizations which are virtually at war with Israel. So, I am not surprised about Israels stance on Iran.

And btw. It is not only about the current rulers of Iran. Unless I am mistaken, Iran was among few countries that didn't support creation of Israel in the UN.

Forum List

Back