Israel preparing for attacking Iran soon.

And how will that achieve the goal Buford suggests - of regime change?

Again - please be specific.
At the drop of the first bomb the people use the opportunity to rise up and overthrow the Islamists. It could even be a coordinated effort. Besides not one Iranian soldier will be ready to give his life for the savage Mullahs. The people will be hanging them from lamp posts in no time.

That's really wishful thinking on your part. Bombing Iran's nuclear program may or may not be succesful in halting their nuclear program and therefore may or may not be a good idea, but this bombing will not drive away the current regime.
Yeah. " Welcome you with open arms and flowers".
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92myDzAFgU4]"Death to America" chants in Iran - YouTube[/ame]

Instead of Iran needs to be removed Inshahallah Israel won't stay in this world if ATTACKED IRAN?

If USA dream to give defeat Iran but do not consider Iran as Saudi Arabia or any other country? USA too early forgotten 1979 defeat from Iran when failed to realsed their 54 hostages? at the time of Jimmy Carter president.

United States and Isarel and all allies if think to defeat Iran than taken mistaken and underestatime Iranian power or strength?
Sharif you know that shithole Mosque in Qom and the well that you shi'ite animal imbiciles throw rocks at the jin down there? Inshallah Israel will level it. Then you have to only worry about the jins in the Islamic toilet Mohammad warned you about, that enter through your orifices in the toilet.
Hey Roudy, doesn't this agha Sharif remind you of "Muslim Aviator, no respond"?

Instead of Iran needs to be removed Inshahallah Israel won't stay in this world if ATTACKED IRAN?

If USA dream to give defeat Iran but do not consider Iran as Saudi Arabia or any other country? USA too early forgotten 1979 defeat from Iran when failed to realsed their 54 hostages? at the time of Jimmy Carter president.

United States and Isarel and all allies if think to defeat Iran than taken mistaken and underestatime Iranian power or strength?
Sharif you know that shithole Mosque in Qom and the well that you shi'ite animal imbiciles throw rocks at the jin down there? Inshallah Israel will level it. Then you have to only worry about the jins in the Islamic toilet Mohammad warned you about, that enter through your orifices in the toilet.
Hey Roudy, doesn't this agha Sharif remind you of "Muslim Aviator, no respond"?
Yes. I miss aviator. Remember that 1 + 1 = 2 and always ask the who, what, when, and where of everything. Have you met Hezbollah pig boy Jos? He was able to read a sign on top of some hung men by the IRI in Farsi, backwards and partially blocked, an he claims NOT to be a Hezbollahi Iranian! now that's a doozy. I see you're having problems with responding and images would you like me to help you? Private message me and I'll be glad to be of help.

Roudy:
Yes. I miss aviator. Remember that 1 + 1 = 2 and always ask the who, what, when, and where of everything. Have you met Hezbollah pig boy Jos? He was able to read a sign on top of some hung men by the IRI in Farsi, backwards and partially blocked, an he claims NOT to be a Hezbollahi Iranian! now that's a doozy. I see you're having problems with responding and images would you like me to help you? Private message me and I'll be glad to be of help.
I noticed that too if you are referring when Jos wrote the banner read drug trafficking equals death (in backward), it didn't. But that's okay, what really angered me is when I by
accident got into the Europe section of this board and reading Sunni man shamelessly denying the Holocaust and referring to it by an extremely offensive and stupid term.
How much lower can someone sink?

Roudy:
I noticed that too if you are referring when Jos wrote the banner read drug trafficking equals death (in backward), it didn't. But that's okay, what really angered me is when I by
accident got into the Europe section of this board and reading Sunni man shamelessly denying the Holocaust and referring to it by an extremely offensive and stupid term.
How much lower can someone sink?
Yes, and then he responded with "Farsi Baladam". Honestly I don't understand how you or ANYBODY that can read and write Farsi made out what that backwards sign said. Like you said, there is scum everywhere. Sunni man's story is (he claims) he used to be a Christian and he converted to Islam. Of course after his conversion he automatically started hating Jews and Israel and became a Holocaust denier. Therefore he seems to have a foundation of mental illness which is why he converted in the first place. Islam is like instant coffee just add water and you get coffee, in Islam's case just add Islam to an ignorant person like Sunni man, and you get a mentally ill Jew hater.

Hey Amir, let me make life easy for you. You see that double arrow at the bottom right of each post that you read (to the left of the "thanks")? When you click on that you are responding directly to the post you want to. When you click on that double arrow AND check the bottom left hand box in the area you write the text, where it says "Quote message", you get everything in the post you were responding to automatically placed on top of your response. That way you don't have to copy everything manually, it does it all for you.

I'll show you more as we communicate. You'll figure it all out.

Honestly I don't understand how you or ANYBODY that can read and write Farsi made out what that backwards sign said.

That really says a lot, doesn't it?

You could read a sign written backwards in English, right?

So what makes you think other posters here can't read a half dozen languages the same way?

Do you think we speak English here in Finland?!

Forum List

Back