Israel prepares an Iran strike

As is your wont,

Are you going to answer my questions from all the previous posts?
Do you have anything to say on the topic YOU started?

No?

No one is going to satisfy your shrill discontent until you prove or repudiate the lies you've already posted here, Princess:

I have no doubt that you are proud that your tax dollars are wrecking the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world from Africa to Europe! You are proud that your tax dollars are financing poverty in Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, Bulgaris, Slovakia, Latvia, Lithuania, Esstonia, Georgia, the list goes on. You are proud that your tax dollars finance genocide of Ossetians, wars in Yugoslavia, Serbia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria... You are proud that your tax dollars finance terrorism in ME, Africa, Russia.
And for that all those people affected by your proudly spent tax dollars hate Americans (and now also British).

Woo. You are farther gone than I realized.
So while you are posting the link to a credible source that supports your outrageous claims about Gorbachov's, Yeltsyn's, and Kravchuk's bank accounts and the US/UK connection to their wealth, could you post a link to a credible source to all the outrageous claims you just posted and my connection to them?

As is your wont,

No?

For some reason you feel positing absurd apologia for the homicidal maniacs of the Left is....clever?....a religious obligation?....a cry for recognition?

For me, folks like you who have this mental aberration, failure to realize that others see right through you, are a cause for pity.

As is your wont,

No?

For some reason you feel positing absurd

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ON A TOPIC OF A THREAD YOU STARTED?

Why do you do that: post some disjointed "copy-paste" without even a slightest idea of what its all about, and then sit there unable to answer a single question?! (rhetorical question)

No?

Why do you do that: post some disjointed "copy-paste" without even a slightest idea of what its all about, and then sit there unable to answer a single question?! (rhetorical question)

Now, see how you've verified my analysis of your motivations?

Here, you see that I have no respect for you, yet you keep crawling back for more attention...

...obviously, you at least sense that I have no desire to seriously engage, yet will accept even negative attention.

Leopold von Sacher-Masoch may even have written a few chapters about your problems.

Slither back any time.

Now, see how you've verified my analysis

CartoonChic, the only "analysis" you are capable of are called Dipstick Analysis
spl007249.jpg

Now, see how you've verified my analysis

CartoonChic, the only "analysis" you are capable of are called Dipstick Analysis
spl007249.jpg

Another insightful post…teeming with the kind of ‘words and music’ on can’t help walking away humming.

So....you're confessing to being a 'dipstick'?
Excellent...confession is good for the soul.

But......here you are, waiting for your anodyne for loneliness.....

....seems like my analysis was correct.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back